The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
No matter Which server... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
No matter Which server... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
No matter Which server... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
No matter Which server... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
No matter Which server... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
No matter Which server... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
No matter Which server... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
No matter Which server... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
No matter Which server... EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
No matter Which server... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

No matter Which server...

+6
General Bravo
Masey
Atlas
Jaquecz
[Redacted]
Ineptbird7
10 posters

Go down

No matter Which server... Empty No matter Which server...

Post  Ineptbird7 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:23 am

This Place is my home, No Server is better than here. i have not moved on i only have occupied myself. The Last of Us is a verygood community, HOWEVER. The Crew, as stated, is my home. i will not leave here. i am forever loyal. it may be just a game, but you guys have treated me with upmost respect and kindness. i just wanted to let you guys know... I love you 
Ineptbird7
Ineptbird7
Operator

Back to top Go down

No matter Which server... Empty Re: No matter Which server...

Post  [Redacted] Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:36 am

Dude I feel the same, I've become so devoted that as long as its standing I shall be a guardian, loyal to it as a super admin willing to make players want to stay and call it their home as you have. From the first moment TC took me in like no other server probably would have, it was not only the amazing roleplay but the combination of people in the community as well along with the ridiculous story which all had a nuclear reaction and blew up in my face. That is why I stay here no matter what, for as long as we stand. A year old server, lets keep that going.

Cheesy as fuck I know. Embarassed 

W/e Holler doesn't give a fuck.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Me too. The Crew has been the greatest RP experience I've ever had. I really miss the days in C45, chillin' in da' hood with the lolwebuls. I could do that for hours. But, guys, nobody plays on TC anymore. 0/30 pop. Daily. No amount of map changes, "updates" or events is going to change that. It needs to be a community effort. Not just me, or Holler, or anyone else who goes on the server at 0/30 pop, but all of us. If you see that 0/30 pop, and you're bored, join. Just 2 people can bring the population to 20. That's all it takes.

The Crew is like a fire. A lot of things are like fires, actually, but this represents it gud. You leave it alone, it will die out. If you keep feeding it wood, it stays alive. Unless you leave it alone and it burns down several square miles of forest and effectively kills off 85% of the local wildlife population. But you get the point.

I miss TC. A lot. I really hate to see it die like this. If we, what's left of the community, can bring new people into TC while playing on the server each day, we can revive it. We're a Crew, right?

Well, I'm not going to drag this out. I think I've made my point AND made it sappier than Holler's. (HA!)

TL,DR version: TC needs people to join more often or it will die.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:25 pm

I haz idea.

Everyone should post ALL of the reasons they don't bother getting on the server.
Besides the low ass pop.
Then maybe we can make it so people actually want to cum back.

I go will go first.
-Too much roll, not enough P2L
Seriously, roll should only be used in situations where there is even ground, and/or whether or not you can hit the guy thats 40 meters away from you with your gun.
Rolling for everything is just silly.
Not that this was a major deterrent for me.

The fact that you need to have amputation level points to retaliate against the cawmbine.
How do you escape a group of metro cops while your on the wall?

The frequent amount of OOC that takes place

All events result in citizens being locked in an apartment till its over

The map

Some rules were in place that significantly lessened the options for rp.

Plaza rp was lol.

Rebels didn't do much beyond chilling out in d6, pollinating flowers.

Not enough citizens
[I mean regular citizens who aren't fond of the combine]

The second a sweep came up, everyone did the CCA button press.

lolratio.

Everyone thinking that CCA can't passive.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Could we just ban Masey? This is just annoying.
Atlas
Atlas
Platinum Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Masey, you used to be real cool, man. Now you're back here, de-railing any attempts to revive the community with THREE WORDS. I honestly have no idea why you're still here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masey Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Zaughi wrote:Masey, you used to be real cool, man. Now you're back here, de-railing any attempts to revive the community with THREE WORDS. I honestly have no idea why you're still here.

ok
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Whatever. If he (Or she I can't even tell) wants to try and mess up our plans then it doesn't matter. (S)He wasted his (her) time here obviously.

By the way this isn't pity.

Last edited by Atlas on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlas
Atlas
Platinum Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:14 pm

There are some out there who think TC's glory days are behind it. There are some who think it's too late, that we can never return to what we used to be. There is a negative mentality spreading like a cancer throughout what's left of the community.

And then there's me.

I'm not giving up on The Crew the way SOTA was given up on before it. I will not see it die because everyone feels like it's too late anyway. Think about it, those of you with rebel characters. Sure, the fight may seem hopeless, but you don't go throwing down your arms and surrendering yourself to your local protection team, do you? Of course not. We can't surrender to what may seem to be inevitability either. The Crew has had downturns before, but it has recovered. I am confident we can do so once more. I sincerely hope I am not the exception on this.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corestealer Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:17 pm

General Bravo wrote:There are some out there who think TC's glory days are behind it. There are some who think it's too late, that we can never return to what we used to be. There is a negative mentality spreading like a cancer throughout what's left of the community.

And then there's me.

I'm not giving up on The Crew the way SOTA was given up on before it. I will not see it die because everyone feels like it's too late anyway. Think about it, those of you with rebel characters. Sure, the fight may seem hopeless, but you don't go throwing down your arms and surrendering yourself to your local protection team, do you? Of course not. We can't surrender to what may seem to be inevitability either. The Crew has had downturns before, but it has recovered. I am confident we can do so once more. I sincerely hope I am not the exception on this.
You are not alone mang, I may be a user but I have not given up hope. Some staff may have left but that doesnt mean TC is dying. I will stay with TC until the end...barring there is one
Corestealer
Corestealer
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:09 am

I don't understand why they would be so negative in the first place. I get that you can believe the "glory days" are behind us, but that is like saying you will never have another good set of glory days ever again. Take TTT for example, I played it so much that I began to hate it. Few months later I was back and playing and it is extremely fun and addicting again.

No different from Chillen. And that kid didn't think we would last half as long as SoTA. He told me he was glad I woke him up from the "illusion" that RP was, that he was gonna go outside and get a life, something he said I didn't have. Now look, I get an invite to a group that he is in based on RP. And the group doesn't even have servers yet.
We survived longer than all of the older communities combined. No matter what happens to TC, its legacy shall continue either through a server, or through memories.
To hate on TC, is to hate on a group of people. Not just a name. Not just a place.

Masey you are really pushing it. If you wish to keep your respected rank and the ability to even have a say on the future of TC, I suggest you re-think your attitude. You used to be someone I could trust over all other admins, I really believed in you Masey.

Disappointing.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cergis Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:07 pm

To the end guys, I'll Stay, I may be busy sometimes with my SA stuff on another server (Hcraft) I will be here. I promise!
Smile 
Cergis
Cergis

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:03 pm

This is my favorite community. I will stick with it and the players in it as well. I love all of you and even if TC rp falls apart one day, I will always come and play with different members on different game modes. Just invite me or message me and I'll come play!

I had work these past few weeks but I will be on a lot on the weekend. Weekdays I wont be on for the first few weeks of school starting because my parents are kinda strict but I will try my hardest to get on.

I <3 you all!
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down