The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version)

2 posters

Go down

Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) Empty Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version)

Post  JoeOutlaw95 Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:41 pm

The Short Story of Tomas Farkas.

Mysterious Events:

Tomas was born in 1976.

It was during the summer of '84 when Tomas was on a trip with his parents to see the Grand Canyon, it was a vibrant sunny day at a temperature of 102 degrees that day, Tomas had been excited to see the Grand Canyon but was warned by his parents to stay near them many times, but he had wandered off down the fence line seemingly being distracted by a man in a blue suit, out of sight of his parents... they did not notice but they eventually noticed when they we're on the way back to the station wagon. They had warned the park rangers about him going missing but he was never found, so the state police had recorded it as a "Run Away" case, but the truth behind him going missing will never be told...

(A large chunk of Tomas's life is going to be missing because no one knows what happened while he was away all that time, but soon I will eventually reveal it.)

Transported To City 45:

It was a very tragic way to go when Tomas had been split off from his friends and sent to a different city which he had no idea was called originally or where it was, but all he knew was its new name... "City 45" is what the Universal Union called it.
He was 40 years old by now, and never talked to anyone because he was more or less a introverted-type of person, he liked to be alone. He arrived in the city after a very long and boring trip only to see a very beautiful sunny blue sky, he had always sat on the benches outside just to sit there and look at the beautiful sun most days, Tomas finally got the urge to go and find someone to talk to so they could both enjoy the sun together and the person he found was a man named Joe Newton. He had talked a lot to this man of secrets for a long time, but Joe said he had a lot of work to do so some days he wouldn't show up at times... some times even weeks, Tomas was a very loyal man to the Universal Union, or the Combine Empire. So he ratted out very few people, soon to be Joe was going to be one of them...
It had been a couple long weeks since Tomas hadn't spoke to Joe, so Tomas got worried and became curious and eager to find out what kind of 'work' Joe was into... he found his way through the train tunnel only to reach an abandoned side of City 45... he heard screams, gun shots, and also witnessed the occasional dead body which frightened him to death...
Tomas had been back here for at least two days due to finding an apartment building with a couple rooms still intact and having his rations still being spared, managing to survive for those days but he soon had to go back. He was on his way down to the train tunnels which he had come from, still saddened that he could not find his friend Joe, he slowly walked back, head hanging low as he went, he heard faint talking... what could it be he thought? He went to the nearest wall and slowly eased ahead as he peered around the corner to see a group of guys standing there, and a couple of women... he saw they had Pistols, SMGs... shotguns... he didn't take his chances until one of them crept up behind Tomas and slugged him in the back of the head as he was knocked unconscious. He woke up an hour later as he looked up too see three faces, one of a girl and two men. (Alexis Wittmann, Joe Newton, James Valen.) He got up but they pushed him down, still barely conscious to fight back, blurry eyes to see their faces, but recognized somewhat of the man in the middles face... it was Joe... he spoke to Tomas in a quiet angered voice "Tomas... you should not have came after me... they catch you back here, and your done for... but it seems you already jeopardized that..." as he points to a few Civil Protection bodies as Tomas's eyes widening, his eyes clearing up of their before state. Tomas looked back at Joe with fear as he says "W-why...? I thought you we're a good person? Your going to get killed for that..." Joe looked down at him with anger in his face and vengeance as he spoke "I know what you do to people... you rat them out if they do something uncivil-like... I witnessed you rat some of my friends out... now its your turn to pay."
They picked Tomas off the ground as he struggled to fight back against three people and threw him on the tracks to be electrocuted to death... or so they thought...

To be continued.
JoeOutlaw95
JoeOutlaw95
Respected

Back to top Go down

Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version) Empty Re: Tomas Farkas's Story (Short Version)

Post  Slashraider Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Very good story! Thomas is one of the most interesting characters on TC.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down