The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
The story of Jim Tenma EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
The story of Jim Tenma EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
The story of Jim Tenma EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
The story of Jim Tenma EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
The story of Jim Tenma EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
The story of Jim Tenma EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
The story of Jim Tenma EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
The story of Jim Tenma EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
The story of Jim Tenma EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
The story of Jim Tenma EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

The story of Jim Tenma

2 posters

Go down

The story of Jim Tenma Empty The story of Jim Tenma

Post  Chris10023 Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Jim Tenma was a computer programmer before the 7 hour war, and after being transferred from city to city, entered City 18 on the train from city 17 and after being pushed around by the CCA, which he already hated, dreamed of entering D6 and joining the local resistance, his best friend since they were children was already in the local resistance, a friend by the name of Joe Newton.

The resistance didn't trust Jim right away and didn't invite him in, after the move to City 45 the resistance still didn't trust Jim just yet, but Jim did meet an Alexis Wittmann, a black market Dealer and friend of Joe. Jim was allowed to tag along with Joe, and was given a room to stay at across the street from the black market store. After a few worrying raids and some sad deaths later Jim was back in City 18, home. By this time Jim had met Erica Wittmann, Alexis' sister and the new leader of Lambda, it was here Jim was invited to the resistance. After meeting Nick Bradford Jim sat in the warehouse or the HQ of the resistance. After some time Jim decided to take up residence in the old loyalist apartments rather than continuing to sleep in the warehouse. Then the raid on the warehouse happened and Jim went to investigate. He found Erica, Nick, and a handful of new people. Erica gave Nick and Jim officer pins, however, Jim could not find out where Joe was, and simply thought he was getting supplies.

Some time passed and Jim was confronted by the menacing CORE-DvL, who preceded to ask about the whereabouts of Joe, telling the DvL he didn't know, the DvL left but not without giving a message to give to Joe, "reckoning". After a few days Joe walks into my apartment, happy over Joe's return they walked around, looking for a place where Joe could crash, we found a bar, the same bar where Erica was being treated for wounds, Jim and Joe heard footsteps, the door open and there was Phantom a rogue who Jim didn't know very well but trusted. Phantom seem dumb-struck about Joe being there, and said that he thought he was dead, confused Jim asked Joe what really happened when he was gone, Joe then proceeded to explain the fight that lead to Erica lying about his death. A few days after that the CCA lead a major attack on the slums, cornering Joe, Jenny, Wesley, James, and Jim in the Nargodian, Joe, James and Jim were wounded in the attack, after the initial engagement and Jim was healed from the wounds he suffered from a headcrab, and manhacks, Jim was shot by a strider and was dragged into the nargodian, and left there, bleeding out, he managed to drag himself outside the bar and found someone to help, Jim was taken to the Old Loyalist Apartments and was healed up. Jim broke one of his rules looking for Jenny, he went to the bridge that overlooked the plaza, he ran into the Helix DvL, Jim ran but was shot in the leg, but managed to escape, he went to the metro and hid there for a while, partially healing the wound by taking the bullet out and stopping the bleeding, after 2 weeks Jim made his reappearence in front of Erica, after she thought he was dead. A few moments later, a female called on the radio to ask him his name as he never got to do that before his dissapearence, she was called Rose Darrion, Jim got to know her very well.

Some time later Jim was givien a Ar2 from Erica, and it's his preferred weapon. One night a Sector, and a Ghost DvL came asking for assistance, a Necrotic invasion of 400 zombies, afterwards he returned to the slums to chat about the situation, Nick certainly wasn't very pleased bout the whole teaming up with their enemy, Jim reasoned that if they hadn't everyone would be dead. After a while Jim started getting risky, by visiting the bridge. Jim loved fireworks, and managed to make several flash bangs, to use for escaping units, or harrasing units. One night Jim was asked to leave the Nargodian by Nick, and wasn't pleased, he went to his apartment to clam down, and Austin talked to him, and wanted to try to get in, Jim didn't want to but Austin said he didn't want to go alone, Jim reluctantly agreed and went. Now Jim is generally a very patient calm person, but tonight, Jim Wasn't the calm patient person he usually is, and was enraged by his comrades actions, taking his anger out on a broken down whit car, by throwing what ever he could find at it, a half hour passed and everyone in the Nargodian walked out, including a casualty, Jim later found out this rebel was Kelly Lusco. Jim later comforted Jenny who was devastated by Kelly's death.

Jim met up with his friend Joe Newton again, and quickly filled him in on the current situation, and both went there separate ways again, occasionally chatting.

I know I'm leaving things out please tell me if I missed anything, I'll finish when I get home.

Last edited by Chris10023 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:38 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating the story)
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

The story of Jim Tenma Empty Re: The story of Jim Tenma

Post  Mahunik Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Shit I need to catch up and write the Wittmann story. I've just been too lazy to write it. But good backstory chris, I liked it alot.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Mahunik wrote:Shit I need to catch up and write the Wittmann story. I've just been too lazy to write it. But good backstory chris, I liked it alot.

Thanks I'm not done with it yet, I know there's more to add
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:39 am

Story has been updated. I would like some feedback on this
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down