The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Demotion Request ~ Slashraider EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Demotion Request ~ Slashraider EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Demotion Request ~ Slashraider EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Demotion Request ~ Slashraider EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Demotion Request ~ Slashraider EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Demotion Request ~ Slashraider EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Demotion Request ~ Slashraider EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Demotion Request ~ Slashraider EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Demotion Request ~ Slashraider EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Demotion Request ~ Slashraider EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Demotion Request ~ Slashraider

+6
DIABLO258
[Redacted]
Chris10023
Slashraider
Mahunik
Cereal
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Demotion Request ~ Slashraider Empty BAN Request ~ chris10023

Post  Cereal Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:34 am

Later, we had an RP scenario in which 4 of us,
Ross Williams
Sven Smirnoff
James Morrow
And some anonymous black dude
Got into a big event. Guns, explosions, shit going on. Eventually we ran and got into a minor disperse. Now, while we head into our hiding spots the the subways, an admin, AKA chris10023 observers us with admin ESP and decides to conflict a 'sweep' on the subway in general.
And then they turned it into an advanced sweep. They wouldn't have found us anyways.
What pisses me off the most of this and which I think Chris deserves a demotion is because he used the OOC observer information to inflict the actions on THIS specific spot.
We could have been in the warehouse, I could have been hiding in a dumpster, ect. And above all fucking places, he calls an 'Advanced sweep' in the subways. Which ICLY, would be the most retarded place for us to be, where the origin of necrotics emit into the night-time sky. There's necrotics down there period.

And then? He asspulls "Let's explode the subways."
** CCA-C18-GHOST-02.32789 continues with his search.
[OOC] CCA-C18-CORE-04.59414: No one can go a minute without bitching about something now days :I
[LOOC] James Morrow: im sweating like a motherfucker
** CCA-C18-CORE-DvL.38074 watches the bench
[LOOC] James Morrow: i intensely lover his char
CCA-C18-GHOST-02.32789 radios in "<:: Requesting to blow up the trainstation."
[LOOC] Ross Williams: dont. because i placed a fucking demotion request in notion.
[OOC] Tomas Farkas: ^Wise man/woman.
[LOOC] Ross Williams: oh well
[LOOC] Ross Williams: look at all of the meta

Look into this please. This was the 2nd time I was PK'd for meta.
Honestly, with all due respect, you have completely un-experienced staff members here. Your SA's are damn fine as it is, but to keep this as a statement, not a derogatory comment to those I despise, you need to make staff cuts.

Last edited by Cereal on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : This is now a ban request.)
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Demotion Request ~ Slashraider Empty Demotion Request ~ Slashraider

Post  Cereal Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:54 am

Later, we had an RP scenario in which 4 of us,
Ross Williams
Sven Smirnoff
James Morrow
Got into a big event. Guns, explosions, shit going on. Eventually we ran and got into a minor disperse. Now, while we head into our hiding spots the the subways, an admin, AKA chris10023 observers us with admin ESP and decides to conflict a 'sweep' on the subway in general.
And then they turned it into an advanced sweep. They wouldn't have found us anyways.
What pisses me off the most of this and which I think Chris deserves a demotion is because he used the OOC observer information to inflict the actions on THIS specific spot.
We could have been in the warehouse, I could have been hiding in a dumpster, ect. And above all fucking places, he calls an 'Advanced sweep' in the subways. Which ICLY, would be the most retarded place for us to be, where the origin of necrotics emit into the night-time sky. There's necrotics down there period.
Also, according to Slashraider, he can carry over 100lbs of explosives to specifically destroy a sub-way.

[OOC] CCA-C18-CORE-04.59414: No one can go a minute without bitching about something now days :I
[LOOC] Ross Williams: dont. because i placed a fucking demotion request in notion.

This was done under the exact same reasons. This was the second staff member affiliated with the subject.
And by the way, when this shouldn't have happened anyways, Slashraider enforced the perma-kills on his own accord.
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Demotion Request ~ Slashraider Empty Re: Demotion Request ~ Slashraider

Post  Mahunik Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:00 am

The whole wire subway with explosives should be completely voided. Considering the ghost is the only one with explosives he wouldn't be able to carry enough to destroy more then a single train car. It's just stupid, these guys hide and both got good rolls so they were able to stay hidden. Then out of no where the CCA decide to use Nerve gas which was voided, then explosives. So much shit is asspulled now it's a joke.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:03 am

I PK'd you because you died, and you minge ran out with this /it. We voided the gas but the explosives was done ICly.

Ross Williams has used '/It Badasses run out of the metro because they're bad-asses and don't look at explosions. they're also made of steel.'

Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahunik Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 am

But the explosives weren't IC. Never did you even take them from the armory instead you pulled them from no where. You could've atleast made a trip to the nexus, but no a simple /event kills off two players.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:06 am

Mhm. And do you know why I made an asspull?

-Asspulled gas leakage
-Asspulled 100lbs of explosives
-Asspulled that we're in this specific location
-Attempted to meta that we're in this hiding place
-Asspulled 'Sweep of the area'
-Asspulled 'Advanced search'
-Asspulled OTA
-OTA does not arrive on scene ICLY. Instead, Holler teleports in.

Do you see the significant difference here?

Last edited by Cereal on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:08 am

I'm going to turn this into a ban request because it seems most of it is going my way, in which it should. Because to be frank, you were in the wrong 80% of the time.
I was dicky, but do you know why? Because meta-game, asspulls, and random PKs. That's all I've achieved so far here.

I came to TC for roleplay. Not a few abuse staff that decide to press V every five seconds to check who's where they are. Because frankly, when you were idle in the metro, I saw you go invisible about five times within fifteen seconds. Because you were checking if we were going to make a move.
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:14 am

Okay here it goes, what happened.

First, my ghost saw you guys enter the train station. Core-DvL was ICly on the otherside because I called for back up before you guys entered because you had me pinned down. Then once I saw you enter I radio'd for him to clamp the exit and then I did the same. (Sven escaped without me seeing because there was rubble blocking my way as I was moving towards the exit) Then we waited for backup to come to search.

Once backup arrived (OTA was requested) they searched. I saw multiple citizens entering so I knew they were a lot down there. We found one hiding and killed him. We knew they were more down there so we did advanced searches. We couldn't find them but since they almost killed an EpU, we were not taking any chances. The administrator gave the all clear signal to rig the train station with explosives to eliminate the targets.

My Ghost ICly had explosives on him because before he left the nexus to help out the other units, he got explosives and trip mines. So I and another unit places explosives around the exit walls and roofs to create a cave in. Then I placed them inside the train (which they were hiding, but I didn't know that ICly) and around the train. Then we blew it up. It would ICly have killed you.

Then you mingeran out with a Fail and minge RP /it so I PK'd you because you died and you would have gotten PK'd anyways.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:16 am

I was in observer to make sure you guys didn't minge run outside when chris was crashing and left an opening OOCly because he left the server, I never used observer to see where you were.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:18 am

Then prove he 'Had enough explosives to destroy an entire metro."
Do you know why you're false? Because he used a fraction of it while we were in the old hideout above the underpass dividing two sections of the slums.
And no, you didn't clamp the exit because I ALSO was watching it. And no, you didn't see us, you observered us. Also, if you 'Didn't see Sven ICLY'...
Then that's how I know you used observer. Because you KNEW you couldn't see him ICLY. I followed him half way then went back into the subways. During this time? You were never in the area. I checked the roof, all around, and I looked for a good fifteen seconds. Then I hid with James. And you know what? You asspull 'clamping the exit.'

First, my ghost saw you guys enter the train station. Core-DvL was ICly on the otherside because I called for back up before you guys entered because you had me pinned down. Then once I saw you enter I radio'd for him to clamp the exit and then I did the same. (Sven escaped without me seeing because there was rubble blocking my way as I was moving towards the exit) Then we waited for backup to come to search.

#1, you didn't see us.
#2, I would have OOCly seen you. In fact, we all would have. 4 people were there.
#3 Darius ran out last minute. He would have ran into you. He didn't.

Once backup arrived (OTA was requested) they searched. I saw multiple citizens entering so I knew they were a lot down there. We found one hiding and killed him. We knew they were more down there so we did advanced searches. We couldn't find them but since they almost killed an EpU, we were not taking any chances. The administrator gave the all clear signal to rig the train station with explosives to eliminate the targets.

#4 OTA didn't arrive. He teleported in.
#5 I'm damn fucking sure the admin wasn't on.

My Ghost ICly had explosives on him because before he left the nexus to help out the other units, he got explosives and trip mines. So I and another unit places explosives around the exit walls and roofs to create a cave in. Then I placed them inside the train (which they were hiding, but I didn't know that ICly) and around the train. Then we blew it up. It would ICly have killed you.

#6 Your ghost did not have the capacity of explosives to do this.
#7 I mingeran because you and the DvL asspulled about 8 things in total.

Then you mingeran out with a Fail and minge RP /it so I PK'd you because you died and you would have gotten PK'd anyways.

#It's failRP to have 100lbs of explosives on you regularly. That's unhealthy.

Last edited by Cereal on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:22 am

Haha okay, for one, I have multiple witnesses that saw my clamp those areas (Admins and SA's) so for one I did clamp it. This will not be a flame war so I am stopping until DIABLO sees this and I can give him my proof.

I am just assuming you are mad about your character dying and I can understand that but there is no reason to go on a ban / demotion spree with every staff that was involved with this.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 am

#8, Two staff members isn't your entire staff group.
This shows your incompetence and arrogance.
You're either overly confident or are afraid you're going to lose your staff privileges.
A bit more of evidence to portray your arrogance is a moment where you decided to stand your way when you were falsified and you didn't get something your way.
Your response? A ban/kick threat.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161663529

Last edited by Cereal on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 am

Cereal wrote:

#4 OTA didn't arrive. He teleported in.
#5 I'm damn fucking sure the admin wasn't on.

#It's failRP to have 100lbs of explosives on you regularly. That's unhealthy.

#4: HollerHavoc played as the OTA that was requested, and he did run all the way in, he did not teleport in.
#5 The administrator indeed did call it and there is logs proven that he called for it to blow.

And I don't have it regularly, I got geared up before I left the Nexus because I was called by the DvL, Epu, and 05 for back up and I know I would need it.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:29 am

So you just admit to carrying 100lbs of explosives.
Alright, I'll roll with that.
Seems perfectly fine to me, even though you're already carrying about 40 lbs of gear weighted on your body, as well as a gun in your hands.
And no, Holler didn't run in. James and I saw him teleport in the hallway of the exact spot we were hiding. Both of us can prove it.
PS, does it seem more sensible to re-edit a post instead of dragging this into a flame-war, like I've done for a bit?
Wow! That's so interesting!

Last edited by Cereal on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:30 am

Cereal wrote:#8, Two staff members isn't your entire staff group.
This shows your incompetence and arrogance.
You're either overly confident or are afraid you're going to lose your staff privileges.
A bit more of evidence to portray your arrogance is a moment where you decided to stand your way when you were falsified and you didn't get something your way.
Your response? A ban/kick threat.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161663529

Chris and I were the only staff that were on the CCA doing it. (mahunik was just watching) and I was saying you were demoting the staff that did this. Which was chris and I.

Holler was dealing with topside threats, and Mahunik was just watching. The other CCA were regulars.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 am

Cereal wrote:So you just admit to carrying 100lbs of explosives.

And no, Holler didn't run in. James and I saw him teleport in the hallway of the exact spot we were hiding. Both of us can prove it.

Wow! That's so interesting!

Okay, I know you are lying because the OTA ran in from the slums into the train station which was behind my character (because I told him to do so ICly) and he didn't just spawn to you.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 am

Alright guys enough with this flame war, Its not going anywhere. For one, Cereal, I don't understand why you are pointing the finger at somebody because you were PK'd. Now I am pretty neutral in this scenario, You have no prove/videos/screenshots that we asspulled. I do agree that the bombs should be voided though I mean, citizens aren't guaranteed going to die, they were hidden in the same spot Jenny and Wesley were when a huge ass sweep was going on, KING units all around the place, we survived. I think Ross and Such should be removed from the pk list and the Whole thing voided because you know why? THis is getting out of hand. I didn't see everything because I was trying to rp. Overwhelmed with hordes of chat. I for one did NOT observer into the scene I was requested, I exited the nexus, You can ask Sophia and confirm this. I would never teleport into a scene, especially as an OTA, that is just stupid. I took pity on your guys because I thought it was pretty fishy at times, but I don't think this is something Slashraider should be demoted for, things get out of hand because of the amount of OOC. He was just thinking critically, maybe a bit too critically on what the CCA would do without thinking of what might have happend. I wasn't even in that scene to tell you the truth, I had chased all the citizend away from the area. Another thing that confused me extremely is how C4 was randomly let off, that is the only Asspulled thing I was seeing. I never teleported infront of you, my unit was heavily convinced the vacinity was clear. Chris was frankly extremely confused on like 70% of what was happening too, that gives no reason to accuse people. Admins/ops are there to use observer, we will not use it to pk a person, we may see you there but we are supposed to think about the situation. Would my ECHO unit, fresh out of the OTA box find you guys? Most likely not, the CCA should have listened to this. But on another note, The CCA did see you guys run down there, The whole chase scene was realistic. What do you say we all just shake on you guys were safe (which is what I deem most realistic) no bombs went off, none of that, That was the only confusing asspull thing I know of which I dont really fully know off because I don't have solid evidence and I don't really think you do either. I swear on my own life and TC I did not use observer to teleport and find you that entire search. But the rest of the night that played out with Mike, Dave, Saria and Ineptbirds guy was ok I thought, it's all that should have happend, please end this flame war guys, there isn't enough evidence and this will go on forever if we don't just end it here. I don't think either should be banned. Slash is new at this and was just doing his Job, Chris was confused and doing what he could falling into the midst of things going towards the pking of your characters. 

I'm very tired guys and once again I swear on TC and everyone in it that I did not use observer to find you guys.

For the record when I DO use observer, even if I see the person I do not always find them during searches. Admins are givin this to manage the server, not for meta.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 am

Cereal wrote:Later, we had an RP scenario in which 4 of us,
Ross Williams
Sven Smirnoff
James Morrow

Honestly, with all due respect, you have completely un-experienced staff members here. Your SA's are damn fine as it is, but to keep this as a statement, not a derogatory comment to those I despise, you need to make staff cuts.

Funny how you claim that, Ghost 02 was on one entrance of the subway, I went to the other, I saw at least two of you come up the stairs at the and run back down them, so I knew you were trapped, I waited at the entrance for the other unit to show up so I could search, I found the black guy cause I saw him when I entered, before I waited for the other unit to show, walked up told him he was either coming with me or dying gave him plenty of time to do anything, and he took it. I then started the search, knowing you were in there i said over the radio "If we can't find them, we can gas them." we looked, and when enough time passed, I ordered the nerve gas to be thrown, which Mahunik voided for no reason, even after I asked why it was, but didn't receive a response, I went into observer to look on the tracks, no where else, I did see where they were hiding but never went straight for where they were, or using that information to my advantage. I'm not sure about the explosives as I crashed. Everyone knew you were in that subway, so hiding could only go so far, hell if we couldn't find you with the nerve gas we would've called it with expecting you to die when you were knocked out. I also have to ask how to guys can hid in the same area and not be seen when a unit is looking under the seats, I also love how the necrotics manage to show up inside the subway when we have it locked down. I still fail to see how Meta was used in anyway, my DvL has areas searched thoroughly before he calls off a search. I have to ask you though, did I ever find you or that other guy? No I don't ever meta, I purposely avoid anything that can lead to a meta, whether it be people locations, information, or situations. I walked by you several times, never looking there, and I was going to call it off, having explosive placed at the entrance so you'd be trapped for a bit, but I crashed and stuff was placed everywhere.
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:54 am

For the record I know the kind of people Chris and Slash are and I have played with them for far longer than you have and I know that what happend tonight was just something that played out in all the wrong ways. Chris is a very good respectable staff member, I have never seen him use his powers to his advantage or to help his greater good, Slash is a player I skype with very often. Though I have not seen how he behaves fully as a staff member I do know he is a respectable player and only wants to help out with TC. Everybody makes mistakes and I don't think its something worth attacking and stripping his power over.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:57 am

{MERGED TOPICS BECAUSE OF SAME GENERAL PURPOSE}
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:31 am

I did not say you observered the seen at all Holler. I said it was mainly Slash and the DvL.
You know what? I'm dropping this.
But you DID randomly poof out of nowhere from the back of our traincart.
Drop this thread please, get someone to lock it if you want to.

Last edited by Cereal on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:34 am

Cereal wrote:I did not say you observered the seen at all Holler. I said it was mainly Slash and the DvL.

You said I teleported but I really would like to know if you could shake with me slash and chris on voiding it I also need it from them too.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:36 am

I'm done here. Wherever the tide goes I'll follow.
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:40 am

Cereal wrote:I did not say you observered the seen at all Holler. I said it was mainly Slash and the DvL.
You know what? I'm dropping this.
But you DID randomly poof out of nowhere from the back of our traincart.
Drop this thread please, get someone to lock it if you want to.

As a matter of fact you have no proof on me "Poofing" in here but if you are dropping it then the thread shall be locked. I ran all the way there from the nexus You could hear my running, if people were hiding in the slums they could too, Mahunik was in observer maybe he could confirm. I shall lock when I figure out if we void it or not.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:55 am

While this is here, I would like to ask how every other citizen in the slums had weapons, that black guy I killed had a pistol, a grenade, and an Aug. every other citizen had an SMG on them, I saw three of them after the whole subway thing, and that firefight lasted almost an hour, with me not knowing what was going on, I know one guy went mad and started RDMing people, and the other two were in a gunfight with the OTA. Now with the nerve gas, that could of been debated rather than just being voided all together, the nerve gas could've simply knocked them out, and we could've left presuming they were dead. Also I was in Observer for a bit in the subway because I was hearing loud noises outside of my house so I went to investigate, only to find someone was launching fireworks so I was gone for about a minute or two. Maybe the PK's can be voided but we'd have to re-do the entire subway thing around when the nerve gas was thrown, because that was never fairly contested/discussed, just outright voided.
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next