The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Map switch time, and a personal request. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Map switch time, and a personal request. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Map switch time, and a personal request. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Map switch time, and a personal request. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Map switch time, and a personal request. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Map switch time, and a personal request. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Map switch time, and a personal request. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Map switch time, and a personal request. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Map switch time, and a personal request. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Map switch time, and a personal request. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Map switch time, and a personal request.

Go down

Map switch time, and a personal request. Empty Map switch time, and a personal request.

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:43 am

Okay so if any of you are wondering when the map switch will take place, I have decided around 2-3pm Central. I live in Minnesota. Remember that.

How ever I want to take the subject to something a little more personal. With this new map switch, I am really trying to push for more serious RP. Less minge shouting, OOC talk, events, stuff like that. I am trying to cut down on things that take away from good RP. Believe me, there is a lot of stuff that I could take away. But with these take a ways, I am trying some new things as well. A lot of you hopefully saw my post about the new things... Rebels not having suits, new Combine models, the Union Cards. These are some things I am hoping will improve RP. Trust me, I am not making these decisions to make RP harder or more repetitive. I am trying to make things better for people, and bring Serious RP'ers back.

Now a lot of you also think that some of these ideas might cause players to leave. Well let me tell you this, people are already leaving. Its not like the dead end could hit us soon, it already did. So I am trying to bring this dead RP back to life by changing our play style. Like Vaas said in Farcry 3, Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting things to change. Well thats what we are doing. We are just building on top of dead ideas hoping the old ones will go away and the new ones will improve those same dead ones I just mentioned.

So I am changing things. But I cant do it alone... I need everyones help to take this seriously. I need everyone to just act serious, dont say random things all the time. Just RP and try to survive. Play seriously. Open the CCA Handbook in the Steam Overlay when you go on CCA. Talk to people and organize friends as a Citizen. Sell food and items at stores as CWU. Help out and do your part to make our virtual simulation of life work. We know our old ways weren't working. Its obvious that player after player comes in and leaves.  You all know it. So lets change things and make things work again!

Just do what I ask, and I promise that RP will get better.
Dont try and get weapons. 
CCA, follow the rules in the Handbook and be a serious Unit.
Citizens, be afraid.
CWU, sell things.
Everyone, /me a lot.
Dont go searching for action, it will find you.
Passive RP a lot.

If you just follow these few things, RP will get more intense. I swear it will.

As the founder of this Community, I know we can pull this off. We just need to work together.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down