The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Resurrection [Poll added]

+6
Mahunik
Precinct Helghast
DIABLO258
Masey
Gremnkai
Nirvana
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let me back in?

Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 Vote_b2050%Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 Vote_b19 50% 
[ 5 ]
Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 Vote_b2050%Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 Vote_b19 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Resurrection [Poll added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Resurrection [Poll added]

Post  Masey Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Wonder when this poll will end, just sayin'. I approve you, Nirvana, I'm just wonderin' yo
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirvana Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Masey wrote:Wonder when this poll will end, just sayin'. I approve you, Nirvana, I'm just wonderin' yo

Diablo said "tonight" and its 9:25 PM. Guess its unofficially closed? :3
Nirvana
Nirvana

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Nirvana wrote:

lol so you vote against someone that you can only assume about? You don't even know me! lol no its cool, how long have you been with TC then? I don't mean to brag but, I followed DIABLO in the great spear-head charge against SoTA's leader and then the declaration of newcommunitydence.

So, according to your logic, a person who i have been told has been a terrible admin in the past, has intentionally tried to hurt TC, hated noob for pointing out being said "terrible admin" and some other acts that wouldn't get you approval points should be let into the same community who he went and dun fucked up with in the first place?

I've been with TC for almost around 3-5 months maybe, I don't mean to be rude but I'm simply saying that from what i've gathered, you shouldn't be let back in, especially after 3 perma-bans.
Perma
Bans

Your already coming off as a rather rude person with that boastful comment of yours. Lets not argue and leave it at this, seriously, lets not argue.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirvana Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Meleepayne wrote:
Nirvana wrote:

lol no its cool,

So, according to your logic, a person who i have been told has been a terrible admin in the past, has intentionally tried to hurt TC, hated noob for pointing out being said "terrible admin" and some other acts that wouldn't get you approval points should be let into the same community who he went and dun fucked up with in the first place?

I've been with TC for almost around 3-5 months maybe, I don't mean to be rude but I'm simply saying that from what i've gathered, you shouldn't be let back in, especially after 3 perma-bans.
Perma
Bans

Your already coming off as a rather rude person with that boastful comment of yours. Lets not argue and leave it at this, seriously, lets not argue.

Dude, chill.
Nirvana
Nirvana

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Well. The vote stalled at 50/50

So when I was in the server, I asked people what they would do in my situation. I told them your full story, how many times you were banned. All the good things you did too. How old of an RP'er you are. Everything.

The majority said no. 6 to 1.

Ive never encountered a 50/50 before, but with your current record, im afraid its not going to happen.
Sorry, mate.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Masey Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:58 pm

After a long discussing with DIABLO, I realize I should've gone with the rest of the "nay", in the crowd.

It's the same smoke and mirrors, now that I look past this post, and view the many past posts.
You gained my sympathy. And now, you have lost it.

Look, what I'm trying to say is, I think I should've just -supported your post in the first place. Why?

Listen closely :

DIABLO258: Well, back when I was first becoming an OP he was just ZuE. He had the label of "minge" because he had killed me and Joe plenty of times with props while he was in observer. But when he got demoted, and I got promoted to OP nothing really changed. He would argue, fight, insult, anything. I would try to defuse situations, but he would only try and shove me out of them.
DIABLO258: Then I made TC
DIABLO258: He had a group, and he wanted to partner with mine.
DIABLO258: So I did some talking with them, but it turns out he was being forced to get me to talk to them, so they could hack my server and take all my users. Once they let him go, he tried joining me. Which I let him do it. But eventualy he started insulting again... on the forums, and in game. Calling people names directly, subtly saying things froma distance. Or even removing hard work in the server that someone built. He would go OOC to much. Shit like that. Idk, after DA he never really was the same.
DIABLO258: Then after I banned him once, he came back saying he had found Jesus and God. Told me he was changed. so I let him back in, and uh... he hadnt changed.
DIABLO258: So once more, he comes back a month later, and I let him in again through vote.
DIABLO258: He hadnt changed.

Obviously, this made me believe that I was completely wrong, well... that it would be completely absurd to allow you back into the server, DIABLO's server, my server.

There is more fish in the sea, and more communities to thrive on.
ZuE, your time here had ended a loooong time after DA.

Abschied, ZuE.

Edit : As I have heard, you were once a fairly-positive character to be around.

One

Of course, I'm sorry if this makes you feel goddamn terrible, man... I hate making posts like this, they make me feel absolutely terrible but it all needed to be said.
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:06 am

And I think that is where we shall wrap this up.

[TOPIC LOCKED]
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2