The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Ratio Improvements. (Poll added)

+5
CallmeBambiefornowon.
Jaquecz
Cergis
Moose_hater
Unknown
9 posters

Go down

Do you like it?

Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) Vote_b2073%Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) Vote_b19 73% 
[ 8 ]
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) Vote_b2027%Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) Vote_b19 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) Empty Ratio Improvements. (Poll added)

Post  Unknown Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:35 am

Lately I have been noticing that there are always NO people in the plaza other than CCA. Why? Well that would be because 60% of people are rebels, refugees or something else that hangs out in the slums. And then the other percentage would be CCA. Now... This gets very annoying when I want to play on my CWU char, or try playing on my civilian char because there is nobody to RP with. I was hoping that instead of just having a ratio (1 CCA for every 3 civilians and +1 for every anti-citizen.) we should also have a minimum civilian count. So if there are like 10 anti-citizens on and there are 10 CCA on then that would mean the ratio is fine but, that's no fun because there is no plaza RP. So what I was thinking is that 45% of the amount of people online HAVE to be civilians, so that we can put more plaza RP into the game. So an example would be: There is 10 CCA online and there are 10 anti-citizens online, what we would then do is have 4 anti-citizens flag down and have 4 CCA flag down to civilians.

Now this is just an idea so if you like it or hate it I still want your feedback.
If you support put +Support If you hate it then put -Support And if you think it could use improvement or you just don't care then put Neutral

If needed I will get a screenshot of the scoreboard, but I am pretty sure everybody knows what I am talking about.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) Empty Yup mang

Post  Moose_hater Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 am

+Support Good idea. This will solve ratio flames. (Most involving 01422)
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) Empty Re: Ratio Improvements. (Poll added)

Post  Unknown Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:38 am

Moose_hater wrote:+Support Good idea. This will solve ratio flames. (Most involving 01422)

Thanks for the support Smile
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cergis Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:45 am

+Support Its a good idea so peeps dont be like "AH NO YOU DIDN'T, NOW I KICK YOU BIATCHHHH" See.......
Cergis
Cergis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:48 am

Moose_hater wrote:+Support Good idea. This will solve ratio flames. (Most involving 01422)
Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) T0ka
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  CallmeBambiefornowon. Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:39 am

I think this is a good Idea, I think it could help take more RP from the server. +SUPPORT
CallmeBambiefornowon.
Gold Donator

Back to top Go down

Ratio Improvements. (Poll added) Empty Ok, here everyone hold on to your horse nipples.

Post  Trippy Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:01 pm

We have tried this before back on the like the very first month of TC. The downside is after maybe two weeks of doing it, people will forget and be like fuck dat shit niqqa. And everyone will go back to slums, because really if you have a rebel with guns who would you want to play. A citizen with no weapons or a rebel with mofucain guns?
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 pm

'Lupus' wrote:We have tried this before back on the like the very first month of TC. The downside is after maybe two weeks of doing it, people will forget and be like fuck dat shit niqqa. And everyone will go back to slums, because really if you have a rebel with guns who would you want to play. A citizen with no weapons or a rebel with mofucain guns?

I do agree with that, but then again isn't one of the number one points about role playing is that physical items don't actually matter and you can play the game and have just as much fun without guns.

Also, if Diablo where to make the rule more strict than people would remember. Because the thing I hate is that when CCA are asked to flag down then they have to or else they get kicked, but when rebels are asked to flag down they don't do anything at all, because apparently they are in an important role-play situation. But I find it very unlikely that they are ALWAYS doing something important.

So what we would have to do is make the rebels flagging down way more strict to fix that problem.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:48 pm

I agree with the idea, and trust me I have been thinking of some way to improve the Ratio myself. Most of this being the same thing for Rebels as it is CCA. But I can see this Idea is once again making its way to the top, and if people would like another go at it, then by all means.

But, to follow rules. I will not turn this into a Poll, which ever wins. Wins.

[ADDED POLL]
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Focus more on.

>How make plaza rp fun.

I threw everything I could think of into CETA.
Seems to have died.

Any ideas?
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:07 pm

More events within plaza. I think if people started using our Event suggestion thread, people would get to do more things there.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:28 am

Okay... I think it looks like "Agreed" is winning. I think we should make this final and make it a much more strict rule.

But I also like Noobstrikes idea, we do need to have more ways to make plaza RP more fun.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:01 pm

I'm starting to wonder if rebelRP should even exist on the server anymore. All it seems to do is start circlejerks and complaining, and lately if they do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, besides hide 24/7, a sweep or 2 is sent after them, which can result in PKs that people will generally bitch about even if no failRP is involved. Between the fact that too many are on often, the fact that they are unable to actually do things that would classify as rebellious(reducing them to little more than an organized and armed gang), why bother with it at all? The existence of rebelRP just seems to cause more problems and complaining that it's worth.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:34 pm

UnitBravo342 wrote:I'm starting to wonder if rebelRP should even exist on the server anymore. All it seems to do is start circlejerks and complaining, and lately if they do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, besides hide 24/7, a sweep or 2 is sent after them, which can result in PKs that people will generally bitch about even if no failRP is involved. Between the fact that too many are on often, the fact that they are unable to actually do things that would classify as rebellious(reducing them to little more than an organized and armed gang), why bother with it at all? The existence of rebelRP just seems to cause more problems and complaining that it's worth.

I agree with this quite a bit but, instead of just erasing rebels from existence, what we should do is have more rebels in the plaza blending in as civilians. Because if rebels where to hang out in the plaza, then legitamatly the CCA would never even think to look there. For example, one of my chars is part of a gang that murders people and shit for no reason, and we hang out in the CAH not in the slums. Living in the plaza actually has you much less more likely a target for the CCA to assume you are a rebel. I even think I had heard somebody mention this before, I cant remember who but they said that only refugees should hang out in the slums and that rebels should spend more time in the plaza plotting against the CCA.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 pm

That'd be all fine and good, if not for one word: meta. Rebels in the plaza would be meta'd to shit. It really wouldn't go well. That, and the fact that with loyalists and CCA strolling around in the plaza, there would really be nowhere safe to go "plotting". And then every single rebel with any record would get caught whenever am inspection gets done. And we're overdue for one.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:58 pm

UnitBravo342 wrote:That'd be all fine and good, if not for one word: meta. Rebels in the plaza would be meta'd to shit. It really wouldn't go well. That, and the fact that with loyalists and CCA strolling around in the plaza, there would really be nowhere safe to go "plotting". And then every single rebel with any record would get caught whenever am inspection gets done. And we're overdue for one.

That is true, I could imagine a lot of people would meta. But then what can we do to stop that? Why not kick people that meta, because I think it would be more fun if there where rebels in the plaza. Because then they would be able to do much more recruiting.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down