The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook.

+2
General Bravo
Unknown
6 posters

Go down

We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. Empty We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook.

Post  Unknown Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:50 pm

I think that we need to make much more strict rules to how data is to be made. Because sometimes I see stuff like this:

+4 Running into a wall

And then that is all I see. Data should be made a lot more detailed, and CCA should be taught how to make it properly. Here is a link to somebody's data that I made, and I think this is how all data should look:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=140938367

I am sure that people that are already good CCA know to make data look like this or at least similar. But we should definably make a more strict guideline and add it to the handbook.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. Empty Re: We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook.

Post  General Bravo Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:55 pm

+support
That format is slightly more detailed than what I've been subtley trying to make the unwritten standard for a long time. If we just go ahead and make it a written standard, that makes life that much simpler.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook. Empty Re: We need to add a data guidline to the CCA Handbook.

Post  DIABLO258 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Well see thats another thing. I had a template for it. And it looks almost exactly like what you posted. Thats what I had trained people to do. But, when it comes to new players not having any data, people dont seem to care.

So yes, ill get to work on that later.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:35 pm

I've actually been doing that a lot with every new data I write, I then leave PUBLISHED: CCA-C45-HELIX-03.64007
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:48 am

Good, I know a few Units do this. But most 06's-04's do not.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:18 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:Well see thats another thing. I had a template for it. And it looks almost exactly like what you posted. Thats what I had trained people to do. But, when it comes to new players not having any data, people dont seem to care.

So yes, ill get to work on that later.

+support with Dark's idea. (I do this for EVERY time I update data, and I'm 05..)

And with what you said DIABLO, I think there should be a citizen registration building where people who get transferred to the city (New players) Will have their data updated when there is nothing. Low rankings 06-05s could go there and they must update the new citizen's data for example

NAME: Patrick Free
CID: 49914
RATIONS: APPROVED

This way it brings more fear rp, and people with nothing on their data, will have stuff on their data so they feel like the CCA know about them..
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Holy shit, idea. The Checkpoints at the spawn in C45. We could have a single unit there at all times who checks citizens entering if they have data. If they dont, the CCA Unit asks them to apply and updates it for them

BOOM GOOD IDEA RIGHT THERE.
Thank you Slashraider
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:16 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:Holy shit, idea. The Checkpoints at the spawn in C45. We could have a single unit there at all times who checks citizens entering if they have data. If they dont, the CCA Unit asks them to apply and updates it for them

Thank you Slashraider

+1 for Slash, Checkpoint Charlie could be modified a bit or something maybe, sounds like a really nice, realistic Idea.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:18 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:Holy shit, idea. The Checkpoints at the spawn in C45. We could have a single unit there at all times who checks citizens entering if they have data. If they dont, the CCA Unit asks them to apply and updates it for them

Thank you Slashraider

YOU MEAN PICKUPTHATCANGUY?
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down