The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this)

3 posters

Go down

Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) Empty Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this)

Post  Unknown Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:58 pm

I can garantee this is probably crap, and if it is please tell me the truth. BUT if it isn't then I will wright more, so give me your feedback and I will decide if I will wright the rest.

Family

This is just a brief description of the members of his family.
Spoiler:

HES DEAD NOW.

Last edited by DarkPossum95 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Char got PK'd)
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) Empty Re: Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this)

Post  Precinct Helghast Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:02 pm

For mother russia! First thing I said when I read he grew up in russia.
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this) Empty Re: Daniel Conlon's Backstory. (Screw life I quit writing this)

Post  Unknown Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Well it looks like every single time I begin writing a backstory for one of my chars they get PK'd because of failure. So I am never writing backstory's again.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:53 pm

DarkPossum95 wrote:Well it looks like every single time I begin writing a backstory for one of my chars they get PK'd because of failure. So I am never writing backstory's again.

Aw man... don't give up because of a PK, they should inspire you to write backstories so that you can keep that character as a memo for a long time. DOn't quit here, you still got a lot of RP ahead of you. Smile
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:52 am

HollerHavoc wrote:
DarkPossum95 wrote:Well it looks like every single time I begin writing a backstory for one of my chars they get PK'd because of failure. So I am never writing backstory's again.

Aw man... don't give up because of a PK, they should inspire you to write backstories so that you can keep that character as a memo for a long time. DOn't quit here, you still got a lot of RP ahead of you. Smile

Thanks man, I was just really angry when I posted that. I'm not going to quite FOREVER but I just wont be writing stuff for a long time.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down