The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Possible Idea For A Map Change Event.

4 posters

Go down

map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. Empty Possible Idea For A Map Change Event.

Post  [Redacted] Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:46 am

Ok so today at school I was thinking a lot about a map change event that would be cool... I have already mentioned this to 2 admins and a few other users but I want to know what the community thinks.

Ok so on to business what I propose to happen is that either we continue with the dark matter stuff and make something very unstable involving something that happens in the nexus causing the city to evacuate and relocate. If something cataclysmic happens to the city then it may be lost and thus meaning never returning to City 18 ever again but...

That brings me to my other idea in case people would like to return to city 18 eventually. So, what if the type B zombie invade the city on a full out unstoppable scale forcing everybody to evacuate to a new city, But, even though the zombies take over, the combine will not let their land be taken that easily again like the City 11 incident because City 18 is a pretty valuable place to them, how about the combine send in the most elite OTA teams to clear out the city, which will take a while but on top of that, once they take back the city it will be in the roughest of shapes imaginable. So, now the combine will be forced to rebuild the city and even install a citadel to keep things like them out. I think this will make the transition to City 18_v2 flow very smoothly and will make switching to it make a lot more sense. Since the evacuated citizens are basically semi refugees they can return from where ever city they end up evacuating to to a brand new, fresh City 18 balancing the population density once again and evening the distribution.

So with that said we should create an official poll to vote on a map that the citizens evacuate to and go from there. We can stay at that map for however long and either return to City 18_v2 or go to a new map.

Since it seems like City 45 2013 is favored greatly I would like to mention a few great things about the map that I think people will find interesting and it will open up ideas for cool RP. City 45 2013 first of all offers a lot of even ground between the CCA, Rebels and Civilians giving them an equal amount of things to be doing... it is featured with an underground rail road leading to the slums which can be used for so many things such a sweep routes, rebel spy routes, trade routes etc. On top of that one of the main issues with city 18 is that the plaza is very stale for citizen rp with limited places to go and limited things you could be doing, City 45 makes that different, the plaza has a full list of things/areas to go like a lot more stores, buildings, living quarters, back alleys, places for gang hideouts etc..

So in conclusion I think this is what we should be doing in terms of map changing and such I think this will make The Crew RP very very VERY fun to play especially to most new comers who don't really have much to do in the plaza in city 18.

Please tell me what you guys think about this and feel free to add to it.

LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU CAN. Very Happy

Thanks...
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. Empty Re: Possible Idea For A Map Change Event.

Post  Archimedes Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Pretty sure the map change is definitely not happening this weekend with the city being over run by -insert dramatic faction here-.

Personally I think people are over thinking it.
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. Empty HNNNNNNNGH

Post  Jaquecz Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Archimedes wrote:Pretty sure the map change is definitely happening this weekend with the city being over run by -insert dramatic faction here-.

Personally I think people are over thinking it.

PERSONALLY, LAST TIME I GAVE A SHIT, I GOT FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

[tourettes guy ftw]
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. Empty Uh oh.

Post  Precinct Helghast Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:28 pm

My computer doesn't like C45 2013... Damn... error.exe.troll

Last edited by ☭ Soviet Potato ☭ M.I.A on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2013*)
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

map change - Possible Idea For A Map Change Event. Empty Re: Possible Idea For A Map Change Event.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down