The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Nostalgia                EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Nostalgia                EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Nostalgia                EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Nostalgia                EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Nostalgia                EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Nostalgia                EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Nostalgia                EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Nostalgia                EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Nostalgia                EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Nostalgia                EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Nostalgia

Go down

Nostalgia                Empty Nostalgia

Post  Alpha Dog the Noobstriked Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Nostalgia

Back in LG, Listening to the phresh tracks of the new Korn album “POT – Path of totality” and strolling through the plaza on my character “Paige Davis” and heading to the slums after walking around looking at my character’s legs walking as I listen to the music, Thinking how neat sequence of fighting would be and posted on youtube, How loved it’d make me. Made it to the slums and met up with Phantom who at the time had EPU armor. We hung out in the back room of the slums café and talked on the CCA radio and harassed the online units. Soret came in for a bit and zip tied me and then ran off then Noobstrike cut my ties and we went back to RP once Soret left. Then Deadcherry came in and got on Zero so then I knew I had to flag up on CCA or go civie because I was wanting to attempt to avoid his forceful lust for SexRP (Which is why most of the resistance is made up of FEMALE characters these days in TC and in DA and in SoTA.) I played Sword as a quiet augmented horror, Standing in the room watching people but not speaking because IRL I was either fapping, changing the tracks on the Korn album or getting some rumen noodles. Me and Noobstrike became friends almost instantly when I started to RP with him. (Her at the time, He was like the pyro, No one knew wtf he was on the other side of “Noobstrike” He could have been a lion-headed dragon goat for all we knew.) It didn’t take long for Soret and Herpes to go apeshit and raid the server and shut it down, Casting Deadcherry out along with us. So I made a group chat and a emergency group called [UG] which was around for about a day until cherry left and made DA with Fist. I found a server coder and a guy who could set up the server and they then got a server. Excluding me from the rank and stuff they promised me if I got them a server like I did. So I got mad and went to {URx} for a bit and was Server Manager there for a while and then was offered Owner so I left and came back to DA. Found chillin and D4nk. D4nk screwed me over, Left gaming, Came back to SoTA. Was still the flaming tyraid I was during the start of DA since I was denied and lied to. DA fell once to my hands before D4nk screwed me over, I had DA for about a month until Cherry made another server and then I shut off the old server, Now a hunger for pillaging and flaming as I moved on through SoTA after Cherry pissed Snake off and made Snake part from DA. SoTA then fell to DIABLO who parted from the inactive Snake. Now here we are, Me awaiting to see if the community wants to let me have a chance at redemption or make me stay banned and sealed away.
Alpha Dog the Noobstriked
Alpha Dog the Noobstriked

Back to top Go down