The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration.

2 posters

Go down

"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. Empty "Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration.

Post  zekeglencoco Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Previously, "Sir", Zeke Eversteen is a 6-foot-tall, average build, high IQ, and previously rich male. He lived in city 17, he thought it was nice there. His family was quite wealthy, he was very happy. He had great friends, and a great life.
At the mere age of 21, his whole life "turned around" (if you will). It was an average day, he stayed in an apartment on who-knows-it street. His dad called him, very distressed. The whole conversation has been forgotten, lost in time, but the gist of it will always be remembered. His mother had died to the combines. She had been at a ladies's meeting, she went often, when the combines tore in. They wanted the ladies to "cease and desist" but it seemed they were just as any other combine: evil. No time was given before the ladies were killed.
Zeke decided he might as well leave. Nothing was left there, his father never loved him, friends had moved on, nothing. He heard that City 18 was the "place of renewal". He had believed that junk, that garbage. He came here with nothing. Now he doesn't understand his decision, and is trapped.
zekeglencoco
zekeglencoco

Back to top Go down

"Sir" Zeke Eversteen's migration. Empty Re: Sir Zeke

Post  Lt.FallenAngel Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 pm

No offense, I have had my fair share of bad writing, but I recommend writing this document in word and then going over it yourself, reading it aloud, and if you can have someone else to read it to. I don't wish to hurt your feelings but this was really poorly written. Just my personal opinion on it. But, I should not judge you on one article, I hope to Roleplay with you in the future and hear more from you.
Lt.FallenAngel
Lt.FallenAngel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum