The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing

+5
Archimedes
Chris10023
Burnt Leaf
Gremnkai
General Bravo
9 posters

Go down

Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing Empty Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing

Post  General Bravo Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:09 am

Basically name the dumbest thing you've ever seen while doing HL2RP.

Mine was probably the one time my OfC and 3 other units were moving to CAH to investigate a possible firearm. One of the units I think was coming up the stairs while the rest of us prepped to breach a door. We breached it, and the next thing we saw was;
/me kills combine
Headshot, headshot, headshot. Boy, oh boy. I forget if we beat the shit out of the guy or if I just kicked him for EXTREME failRP. Either way, it was pretty retarded.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing Empty Re: Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing

Post  Gremnkai Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:27 am

unitbravo342 wrote:Basically name the dumbest thing you've ever seen while doing HL2RP.

Mine was probably the one time my OfC and 3 other units were moving to CAH to investigate a possible firearm. One of the units I think was coming up the stairs while the rest of us prepped to breach a door. We breached it, and the next thing we saw was;
/me kills combine
Headshot, headshot, headshot. Boy, oh boy. I forget if we beat the shit out of the guy or if I just kicked him for EXTREME failRP. Either way, it was pretty retarded.
I remember that. I was there it was super fail RP. The failest thing that I've seen in HL2RP I have two examples. The first one was on Alex's Clockwork Server when there was 4 people RPing as cats beating up everyone. We ended up just staying in the slums away from them and RPing that they took over the city :/. The second worst thing is Noob's and Unit's black characters that they love to make to torture me.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing Empty Re: Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen While RPing

Post  Burnt Leaf Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:30 am

Jared Smeester being re-incarnated. I have no problem with people and their religious beliefs. But dude. Seriously. Wtf.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:05 pm

D-Lop gathering all of the citizens and putting them in the theater and killing every one for no reason
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Was this at SoTA? I definitely missed that one.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Chris10023 wrote:D-Lop gathering all of the citizens and putting them in the theater and killing every one for no reason

THAT
WAS
HILARIOUS
(I was one of the slaughtered civis)
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Oh thats an easy one.

I was rping my CWU Jason Seigfried (Who didnt even know about CETA yet)
outside the cwu talking to some cop about why the sector smells so weird. This was back in dead anarchy when you could do stuff like that. Anyway, this guy named "Sernerva Negro" flys out of the CWU with a bottle of bleach he stole off the counter and minge grabbed. Cherry runs out after him with his ch33t awp yelling "YOU MOTHERFUCKER" and then negro starts yelling over voice chat "I AM JEWISH I AM A JEW" and cherry just shoots him dead and quietly takes his bleach back. Negro disconnected before he cood be banned.

Guys steam name was mistyfatguy.
lol.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 pm

For some reason I'm compelled to mention incidents at SoTA involving manhacks glued to manhacks, rollermines glued to rollermines, and occasionally manhacks glued to rollermines.
Eh, now that I think about it, some things are best left to imagination.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Wonder where you got that idea.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:53 am

Back when Jared and Krystal were together, and Jared was just a wee lolwebul with his donation pack in DA.
Me, Alton, and Krystal (Da gang) went and blew open the slums. Cherry was cool with it, cuz we had no problem.

Some good rpers got in, but a group of 5 people come to our warehouse and are like "WTF WUT DO WE DO NOW GAWD"

I tell them to piss off, it's not a charity organization, and it's 2 AM.

Mingepuncher inbound.

Gun him down with the AK47...

Other four say "YOU KILLED HIM! MURDERER! FUCKER! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Motherfucker he mingepunched, void it."

Ignore me, continue to berate me, until I kick them all out to meet untimely ends.

Good times.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Burnt Leaf (Greek) wrote:Jared Smeester being re-incarnated. I have no problem with people and their religious beliefs. But dude. Seriously. Wtf.

Im going to just void that.
Jman just basically made the char for like 10 minutes just so he could
>rape
phantom.

Then he just gets himself killed for OOC reasons cause he didnt want to rp here anymore.
The entire thing was a horrible stupid idea and it shouldnt have happened.
No flame intended. Truth.

Never happened.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 pm

unitbravo342 wrote:Basically name the dumbest thing you've ever seen while doing HL2RP.

/me kills combine

I remember that, I believe I was one of the other units with you, yeah and that was dumb

Jmannon00b1 wrote:Back when Jared and Krystal were together, and Jared was just a wee lolwebul with his donation pack in DA.
Me, Alton, and Krystal (Da gang) went and blew open the slums. Cherry was cool with it, cuz we had no problem.

Some good rpers got in, but a group of 5 people come to our warehouse and are like "WTF WUT DO WE DO NOW GAWD"

I tell them to piss off, it's not a charity organization, and it's 2 AM.

Mingepuncher inbound.

Gun him down with the AK47...

Other four say "YOU KILLED HIM! MURDERER! FUCKER! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Motherfucker he mingepunched, void it."

Ignore me, continue to berate me, until I kick them all out to meet untimely ends.

Good times.

Holy shit, I believe that was my first time on the server back when it was Dead Anarchy, I believe I was one of the citizens, but I wasn't the one who mingepunched or complained I just stood there. Then I left because it was like 1am
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:49 am

Stupidest thing ive seen:Frits/hanz bauer

Nuff said,we can say mahunik WAS ONCE NOOBSTRIKE
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:09 pm

When Jman's 02 didn't even flinch when I shot him with a shotgun like, 3 times. Seriously. I shot you in the legs. Up close. I shot you in the chest, up close. Even if you wear kevlar, that doesn't protect you from the force of a shotgun blast.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 pm

I cant remember who it was, but I wont say names anyway. It was a pretty messed up scene.

Back in City 8 with SoTA, when I was still new to the whole "community" thing. Me and Zergling (if anyone remembers him) had two Citizens. I was Joe Partell, and he was some girl. Cant remember her name, it was Krystal or something...

Anyway, we were both very Anti UU. But we werent known as Anti-Citizens yet because no one entered in our +points. Even though I had gotten into a gun fight a few hours before, there were still complications on me having a gun in the first place. But lets move on.

Me and Krystal had a plan. We wanted a radio so we could radio in the rebel's and give them information on the CCA that we had recently gotten. Even if the rebels didn't like us, we still wanted to fight against the CCA. So the plan was to move to the rations distributions center, just before rations went online, we would snatch one of the newer CCA units, grab his gun and radio and leave. Without killing him, we just wanted the goods.

So we go in, according to plan, we ask when rations come online and the Unit promptly lets us know they will be online a few moments. We take a look around, make sure no one is looking, then we RP everything.

/me hops over the railing behind the unit, trying to be silent.

I snuck up behind him, and he instantly turns around and pulls out his stunstick.
He yells at me to back up, this is when Krystal comes in from behind and puts the gun to the Units helmet.

Very nervous and shaking, Krystal tells him that we don't want trouble, all we want was the radio. (The gun was to much to ask for anyway) The Unit said he couldn't or the SeC would kill him, we understood, but kept asking anyway, telling him we would resort to violence if need be.

Anyway, the dumb part is this, the unit stalls us from taking his radio for a good 4 minutes. Just enough time for an 01 to come running out of Nexus like he has a motive, and comes right to us. Long story short, we both try to run, but get tagged and bagged. Thrown into jail, Krystal was interrogated, and I was released due to good behavior.

We were accused of Fail RP and not Fear RPing. Even though the logs stated that we both RP'ed, shaking, trembling voice, shaking knees, shaking hands, and very very fast heart beats. The Unit could have easily taken one of us out, with the other managing to take him down though. But the Unit didn't want anything bad to happen, so he radioed in and stalled us for the 01 to come and save his day.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Wow...thats...
lol...

That time frame topic might be more important than we think....
gawd...
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Wait,i remember that,that was really dumb,at least it wasnt the time 3 rebels tried to steal ALL THE RATIONS when we were starting it,armed with shoguns and pulse rifles,we pretty much just said take it and ran out of fear
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down