The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.)

4 posters

Go down

GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) Empty GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.)

Post  Wolfe Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:46 pm

When being accepted as an RCT Through 05, You must take the GAURD E.A.T.D.C.

This Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisonal Short-Term Course, Short for the GUARD E.A.T.D.C. is used to teach early recruits the correct method and steps to gaurding a district gate. As simple as it seems, it adds more "outside the nexus" tasks for RCTS, To get hands-on with gaurding the nexus, districts, and other support-needed structures. At the end of the course, they must explain what they must to in order to maintain structure along the district, and nexus hardpoints.

1. Where to guard.
2. How to guard.
3. Importance of Guarding.
4. Awareness of Guarding.

You guys can help me, as I don't know the exact ways to guard, But this would really help out the civil protection as people never want to gaurd, but this will give them a hands on feeling for gaurding, and it will help the community so that lolwebuls don't enter the slums. I hope for this to be approved.
Wolfe
Wolfe

Location : who gives a fuck about location when you got the crew

Back to top Go down

GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) Empty Re: GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.)

Post  Mahunik Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Well most of this is taught during the 1-2 hour training I give to recruits. I better to keep all basic enlisted in Core since 06-04 is the most abundant which makes the core the largest divsion and main backbone of the CCA.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) Empty Not this is temporary.

Post  Wolfe Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Like, it's a short term temporary assessment.
Wolfe
Wolfe

Back to top Go down

GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) Empty You shouldn't just teach them and throw them out there.

Post  Wolfe Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:25 pm

You need to give them atleast 1-2days. The slower process, the better rp, the better training, the best understanding.
Wolfe
Wolfe

Back to top Go down

GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.) Empty Re: GUARD Early Assessmentative Temporary Divisional Course (GAURD E.A.T.D.C.)

Post  Mahunik Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Yeah but you don't realize this takes long hours out of my time. I have 4 recruits I have to train tomorrow and each one will take up to an hour if not more, so hopefully some can hop on at the same time so I can do 1-2 per class.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:50 pm

hey just turn GUARD into a division dedicated to guarding checkpoints, citizen relations (like questions) and riot control
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:53 pm

also mahunik like I said, i wouldn't mind helping you train tomorrow, im not asking for a promotion but maybe an IC crash course on training or some shit. Think about it, my 01 already knows the ropes and is on the verge of leadership positions, plus oocly i do all the rp schooling when I'm on. It's not like im new to the kind of thing
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadCherry Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:22 pm

If the Sector or HIgh Command authrorizes me with the ability to train units tommorow when I ask IC'ly then I will be helping you out mauhmik because it seems troubling that you have to take on all these units.
DeadCherry
DeadCherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down