The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Cherry's Unban Request EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Cherry's Unban Request EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Cherry's Unban Request EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Cherry's Unban Request EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Cherry's Unban Request EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Cherry's Unban Request EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Cherry's Unban Request EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Cherry's Unban Request EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Cherry's Unban Request EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Cherry's Unban Request EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Cherry's Unban Request

+3
Magnum
Archimedes
DeadCherry
7 posters

Go down

Can Cherry be given a chance to play on the server once again?

Cherry's Unban Request Vote_b2053%Cherry's Unban Request Vote_b19 53% 
[ 10 ]
Cherry's Unban Request Vote_b2047%Cherry's Unban Request Vote_b19 47% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Cherry's Unban Request Empty Cherry's Unban Request

Post  DeadCherry Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Steam name: DeadCherry
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46994505

What was the reason for your ban?: As an OP, I made several rude comments that were to be none of my business or anyone's business on the server, harassing a player and traumatizing him/her to the degree that she was crying and left the server. I was later demoted and voted out to be banned from the server on the forums because of these actions.

How long is your ban?: Forever.

Which admin banned you?: The Owner of TC Gaming, Diablo258.

Why do you feel that we should give you a second chance?: Previously, discussing a one on one talk with Diablo, I discussed my ban, my actions and asked what I could do in favor of being allowed to play on the server. He had told me that if I wanted that to take effect to be able to play on the server once again I was to discuss it with the staff and players and gain their attention and favor to allow me to play once again on the server. If given the chance I do not look for a staff position again because of the dramma I inflicted upon that player in particular, rather I would not even talk much over the OOC, simply roleplay among the community.

If you feel you were wrongly banned, do you have anything to support this?: No, I got what was comming to me and the ban was legitiment.
DeadCherry
DeadCherry

Back to top Go down

Cherry's Unban Request Empty Re: Cherry's Unban Request

Post  Archimedes Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Cherry I am only voting yes to allow you to play again for 2 reasons.

1. Your RP skills are one of the best in the server.

2. You can be a very nice person. I have never witnessed you be mean to another player, I have only witnessed you abuse admin powers. I do not know the details of what happened in the incident, but I feel that if you are creating a genuine apology I would have no reason not to accept it or question it's legitimacy. Although you have been called mean, I have yet to hear you be called or see you as a liar.

Only time will tell if that last sentiment is true for this is your last chance of redemption
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Cherry,you hurt a friend and a part of the the community.You had it coming

NO,JUST NO
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahunik Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:40 pm

I decided to vote yes. Great guy at times and is one of the best rpers Ive seen. I hope he still understands that it was uncalled for to attack/flame someone like that.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:55 pm

This poll will end at midnight tonight.
I will note vote, due to me being the one who convicted him of the ban.

If the unban is in his favor, your wish shall be granted.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Hold on, if these insults were made towards a woman.... SOrry, switch my vote to NO.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Greek With Grievances wrote:Hold on, if these insults were made towards a woman.... SOrry, switch my vote to NO.
I don't really think you're in any position to choose who gets banned and who doesn't. You DID put up a topic about being banned.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Jmannon00b1 wrote:
Greek With Grievances wrote:Hold on, if these insults were made towards a woman.... SOrry, switch my vote to NO.
I don't really think you're in any position to choose who gets banned and who doesn't. You DID put up a topic about being banned.
I am not..... Dude, I got banned for two days off of something that should not be discussed anymore. But I am still a part of the playerbase. And I am also chivalrous. And when someone insults a friend of mine, who shall not be named, and forces her to cry, I fe as if I should kick that man's ass. And before you say otherwise, I am srry you do not agree with me, but I say that almost every woman should be treated like a queen. If this person is a murderer, then thats another story. But you get the idea.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Cherry's Unban Request Empty Okay Okay Settle Down

Post  DeadCherry Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm one who's well aware of manners, women and such. When I made the comments keep in mind that I thought the 'Woman' was a pervert over the internet, and I have apoligized to her for making these comments, these were not directed at her at the thought of her being a woman.

Even if so, Equality is better than discrimination, I have my own idea on equality, and sure, seeing men being more dominant than women with more respect is discrimination, but it would be the same thing the other way around too. Just because someone is a certain gender you should not change your idea of the situation. I am sorry for what I did and I do not plan to do this again seeing as this is the only unban request I can make, this is my formal apoligy, there is no need to be hasty and talk about how you should hurt me if you saw me.
DeadCherry
DeadCherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:50 pm

DeadCherry wrote:I'm one who's well aware of manners, women and such. When I made the comments keep in mind that I thought the 'Woman' was a pervert over the internet, and I have apoligized to her for making these comments, these were not directed at her at the thought of her being a woman.

Even if so, Equality is better than discrimination, I have my own idea on equality, and sure, seeing men being more dominant than women with more respect is discrimination, but it would be the same thing the other way around too. Just because someone is a certain gender you should not change your idea of the situation. I am sorry for what I did and I do not plan to do this again seeing as this is the only unban request I can make, this is my formal apoligy, there is no need to be hasty and talk about how you should hurt me if you saw me.

I am sorry Cherry. But since you are a friend too, I wouldn't want to hurt you. I am just a chivalrous person and Kat is a good friend of mine. And I have always thought a woman should be treated with respect. Even if you thought Kat was just some perverted guy, which she is not, you had no right to make a comment of such context.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadCherry Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Thank you.

And I know that now, which is why I apoligized to Kat.
DeadCherry
DeadCherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down