The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny.

+6
Burnt Leaf
Bob1037
Magnum
Mahunik
✚Spade✚
DIABLO258
10 posters

Go down

If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. Empty If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny.

Post  DIABLO258 Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Never tell your password to anyone.
G-Man: LOLOL
DIABLO258: Yep, bye
G-Man: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
DIABLO258: Gonna waist your time more? Ok? Keep it going
G-Man: My time?
DIABLO258: Yes, the life that you are waisting?
G-Man: Waste*
G-Man: LLOLLLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOOL
G-Man: This is fucking hilarious
DIABLO258: It is actualy, the way you sucked up for the last few weeks. I thought you were gonna be a suck up forever, looks like you grew some balls finaly
G-Man: suck up?
G-Man: so I respect people
G-Man: then Im a suck up
G-Man: You fail so much
DIABLO258: (bro fists you for making a great community)
DIABLO258: really?
G-Man: yeah
G-Man: it was
G-Man: until it got to serious
DIABLO258: I dont care, personaly I never liked you from the begining. You just were to annoying for my taste.
G-Man: To annoying?
DIABLO258: I like question marks?
G-Man: Look at your face
G-Man: LOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
DIABLO258: Ok, post a picture of your face.
G-Man: ew
G-Man: who would post your face to people
G-Man: you so nasty
DIABLO258: lol, keep it goin
G-Man: Yeah, Me and Spade trolled the fuck out of you
G-Man: and all you guys raged
DIABLO258: oh really? Do you see me raging lol
G-Man: I saw all your "Staff" raging
DIABLO258: I dont think you know what trolling means
G-Man: what?
DIABLO258: Spamming voice commands is called being an asshole
DIABLO258: not trolling
G-Man: Bro xD
G-Man: that's trolling
G-Man: at its finest
DIABLO258: Really? Wow, you have got a long way to go
G-Man: long way to go?
DIABLO258: Yes, can you not read?
G-Man: that doesn't make sense
DIABLO258: Of course, let me dumb it down for you
DIABLO258: you arnt a troll
G-Man: Dumb it down? I got straight A's in school and I've trolled a server making the staff cry "This fag cant RP" "Ban this person"
DIABLO258: So, your a straight A student. No one in school likes you. So you spend your time on the interenet ruining fun for others. No, thats not trolling. Thats called not having a life, and being a dick weed. Your like 10. Have your balls drop first, then come talk to me
DIABLO258: For now
DIABLO258: bye bye
G-Man: Im 14* I have friends* I have a lfie* Just yesterday I was biking in the trails with my friends
DIABLO258: I like how you actualy have to go the length to try and prove you havea life
DIABLO258: It just shows how insecure you are
DIABLO258: Now like I said, bye bye
DIABLO258: go away
G-Man: bye bye = word for fags
DIABLO258: no one cares of what you're going to say
G-Man: Everyone does
DIABLO258: Not me, so your wrong
DIABLO258: bye bye
G-Man: You ignore me you're a pussy
G-Man: word for fags used again
DIABLO258: Oooo look at the big maaan
DIABLO258: lol
G-Man: I work at your mom hotline and she says she's done with you
G-Man: going to work for a internet RP server?
DIABLO258: Oh really? Oh no, im scared now, my mom is having sex with a 10 year old girl scout
G-Man: lol
G-Man: so original
G-Man: from a fucking ugly ass guy with no life that works to pay for a RP server
DIABLO258: Your the one makin yo mom jokes lol
G-Man: okay
DIABLO258: Uh huh, uh huh, keep goin
DIABLO258: I wanna see how far youll go
DIABLO258: so keep talking
G-Man: you love working for janitors?
DIABLO258: I build computers dumb fuck lol
G-Man: Janitors are for bun runners
G-Man: my dad also builds pc's
G-Man: He can teach you a thing or 2
G-Man: lololllololololololo
DIABLO258: I bet he can, there is always something to learn about a computer. No one knows everything
G-Man: definitly not you
DIABLO258: Yep, like I said, no one knows everything. Thanks for proving my point?
G-Man: what kind of pc's do you build?
DIABLO258: PC? Any kind of windows
DIABLO258: Thats kind of a dumb question. A PC is the kind I build lol
G-Man: I just love how someone bans me from the forums and then writes stuff I cant change = pussy owner with no life
G-Man: I'm LOLing so hard
DIABLO258: I bet
G-Man: Spade had enough of your shit to
G-Man: he told me "let's go troll em"
G-Man: LOLOL
DIABLO258: And look how it ended up. 2 perma bans, and no one in my server is going to deal with your shit
DIABLO258: we are happy
DIABLO258: thanks
G-Man: Here is my version of the staff roster
G-Man: Owner:Spade
G-Man: SA:G-Man
G-Man: SA:Sniperninja
G-Man: actually
G-Man: SA:Chillin
DIABLO258: Spades you boyfriend?
G-Man: ...
G-Man: no he's my friend
DIABLO258: Boyfriend*
G-Man: friend*
DIABLO258: No, you mean boyfriend
G-Man: friend**
G-Man: No i mean friend you sad excuse of a human being
G-Man: go cry
DIABLO258: Im tearing up now with joy. No more Gman or Spade, I cant stop shedding tears of joy!
DIABLO258: Spade and Gman can finaly live happily ever after
DIABLO258: its so great
DIABLO258: Im happy for yout two
DIABLO258: whens the wedding?
G-Man: omg this is so sad
G-Man: this makes me laugh
DIABLO258: Aw, did he die of child birth? that is sad...
G-Man: so how's all 4 of your boyfriends
DIABLO258: Their good
G-Man: noobstrike, D-Lop, Mahunik, Joe
G-Man: you guys make children yet?
G-Man: I sure hope not
DIABLO258: Yes, we all have had 1,000 kids
G-Man: EW
DIABLO258: to much coyboy buttsex for me man
G-Man: Now the worlds gonna end
DIABLO258: I hope so. Your sorry ass is gonna be gooone
G-Man: because ugly ass created babies
DIABLO258: Whos ugly ass?
DIABLO258: You?
G-Man: you
DIABLO258: You shouldnt call yourself names Gman
DIABLO258: it hurts your self esteem
DIABLO258: You should try calling your local doctor
G-Man: sorry, back just got done smoking a swisher
G-Man: you were saying?
DIABLO258: lol, I love how you pretend to smoke
DIABLO258: its so adorable
G-Man: I just smoked a swisher
G-Man: AKA brushing my teeth
DIABLO258: I have never heard that term in my life lol
G-Man: then you must not get out often
DIABLO258: Or, its just not a term used where I live
DIABLO258: Gman, if you were a real Troll, you would have known not to make this fatal mistake
DIABLO258: "DIABLO258: Spades you boyfriend?
G-Man: ...
G-Man: no he's my friend
DIABLO258: Boyfriend*
G-Man: friend*
DIABLO258: No, you mean boyfriend
G-Man: friend**
DIABLO258: So please, get out of my life
DIABLO258: Ill be happy to know your gone."

I honestly cannot stop laughing.
Nothing from this converstation was removed or editited in anyway. If you dont believe me, I can take pictures of the real chat.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. Empty Re: If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny.

Post  ✚Spade✚ Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Really.First of all i'm not his boyfriend that's fucking gay,i'm straight.I didn't say "Lets go troll em again".I said "Lets spam and do a joke on them and see how they react".I donated fucking $20 dollars to see i'm getting banned.Thats fucked up.
✚Spade✚
✚Spade✚
Respected

Back to top Go down

If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. Empty Re: If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny.

Post  Mahunik Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

G-Man: Go check the muthafucken forums
Mahunik: Fuck your self.
G-Man: fuck you to
Mahunik: Ahh the funny conversations diablo would always show me of how much a kiss ass you were. That always made me laugh.
Mahunik: Have a nice day, never liked you.
G-Man: never liked you, your probably just as ugly as diablofag
Mahunik: your the one too talk. You sound like me when I was 8.
Mahunik: Drop those nuts
Mahunik: get some friends
Mahunik: goodbye
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Bob1037

Anyone notice this? G-MAN IS GAY BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH tongue
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob1037 Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Nice Pussy move, pussies change peoples shit, 3 words: Get, A, Life
Bob1037
Bob1037

Back to top Go down

Post  ✚Spade✚ Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Hey can i be left out of this im not his fucking boyfriend,and i do agree with him that was a pussy move to change his signature then get him blamed for it,
✚Spade✚
✚Spade✚
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:58 pm

✚Spade✚ wrote:Hey can i be left out of this im not his fucking boyfriend,and i do agree with him that was a pussy move to change his signature then get him blamed for it,
Yeah. Don't you guys think this is a little too much?
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 pm

I never ment for harm to come to Spade. For that, I do apologize. But, as you can clearly see, Gman is the problem. Not Spade.

And, no one changed his signature untill after he was banned. I changed it to

I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR BEING CRUEL AND GENERALLY RUDE TO THIS COMMUNITY

Or something. To show that he was banned, as a warning for other players who want to join him. If someone did change it after that, I can find out who.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Bob1037 wrote:LOLLOLOL Diablo you are really dissapointing me with all this bullshit that comes out of your words, keep it up bitch xD

Alright, I may be banned. But at least I handled it with maturity.
Since you're gone, I guess it's time to say what I think of you.

The reason I was so nice to you, and gave you so many chances, is because I thought you had potential. But you didn't, none. You're everything wrong with the internet, trolling isn't spamming with your mic, and spamming swears, it's forcing people into an unwinnable situation with their backs against the wall, in a swirling torrent of win. You're just an asshole. And also, I'm not gay, but I've seen your facebook, you look a hell of a lot uglier than Diablo, so don't go around accusing people.

I may be banned, and I may not like that, but I still care about the people in this community.

Go fuck yourself.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahunik Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Well its good to see a old face. Hello jman..
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:59 pm

mahunik wrote:Well its good to see a old face. Hello jman..
Hi.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:00 am

After doing some snooping, to see if G-Man had done anything like this before, I searched around with his steam ID, for any previous bans and/or hate mail.

Instead, I found this

/me sigh
G-Man was trouble from the start.

G-Man is is the little kid talking through out most of this video.
Granted, its DarkRP and trolling those are fun. But... G-Man isnt trolling... he is failing... misserably...
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:43 am

DIABLO258 wrote:After doing some snooping, to see if G-Man had done anything like this before, I searched around with his steam ID, for any previous bans and/or hate mail.

Instead, I found this

/me sigh
G-Man was trouble from the start.

G-Man is is the little kid talking through out most of this video.
Granted, its DarkRP and trolling those are fun. But... G-Man isnt trolling... he is failing... misserably...

G-Man got mad at me once for saying Feces isn't spelled as "Fiecis." So he decided to argue on how its actually spelled "Fiecis." Its Feces. Feces.
If anyone wants to know what G-Man is up to, its funny. K3017217 Feces.

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:16 am

Dude....I heard the battlefield vietnam theme in the backround during the video...this was around the time I was in a BFV game group....ohshit...
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:34 am

Ok guys a couple things

1. For banned chars you should delete there signature and put there profile picture as banned. Its how facepunch handles their bans and it works well.

2. G-man was always a bit of a troll who over reacted whenever it came his way. I kinda saw him doing this to himself when I was told he got EpU due to complaining about not getting promoted. I heard that I believe from Snake.

3. Spade should not be the target of anything just because he was G-man's friend. I've never had problems with him and hes always been nice.

4. This one is important. Just because you have been here a long time doesn't mean your entitled to anything. Being part of the community since DA does not mean you should automatically be an admin or a high ranking unit. That was literally 3 months ago. Catalyst has been alive for I believe 3 or 4 years now. I have met people that have been there since month one of the community who are stuck at 01 and not an admin. The only thing you gain over time is respected status and friends in the community. So don't expect anything else. You join an RP community to RP not to gain ranks (i.e. level up) or gain admin. High ranks and admin status are honors for those who have earned them.
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:02 am

If you join TC and expect to get OP or anything higher, please dont.
I made this community for RP, not for administrative properties.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtics Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Doktar Abyss wrote:
Archimedes wrote:Ok guys a couple things

1. For banned chars you should delete there signature and put there profile picture as banned. Its how facepunch handles their bans and it works well.

2. G-man was always a bit of a troll who over reacted whenever it came his way. I kinda saw him doing this to himself when I was told he got EpU due to complaining about not getting promoted. I heard that I believe from Snake.

3. Spade should not be the target of anything just because he was G-man's friend. I've never had problems with him and hes always been nice.

4. This one is important. Just because you have been here a long time doesn't mean your entitled to anything. Being part of the community since DA does not mean you should automatically be an admin or a high ranking unit. That was literally 3 months ago. Catalyst has been alive for I believe 3 or 4 years now. I have met people that have been there since month one of the community who are stuck at 01 and not an admin. The only thing you gain over time is respected status and friends in the community. So don't expect anything else. You join an RP community to RP not to gain ranks (i.e. level up) or gain admin. High ranks and admin status are honors for those who have earned them.

I was around in Brinkley and LG since day one, Did I get admin right away? No. I only got admin till DA then down to OP, Then SA, then Admin then Op. Now in SoTA I got Admin back. I took me a while to understand that things come over time without demanding it. If you have been around a while then props to you, Does not mean you will get super admin and the respect of everyone.

Ohhh the irony...
Celtics
Celtics
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:03 am

Celtics wrote:
Doktar Abyss wrote:
Archimedes wrote:Ok guys a couple things

I was around in Brinkley and LG since day one, Did I get admin right away? No. I only got admin till DA then down to OP, Then SA, then Admin then Op. Now in SoTA I got Admin back. I took me a while to understand that things come over time without demanding it. If you have been around a while then props to you, Does not mean you will get super admin and the respect of everyone.

Ohhh the irony...

Hmmm?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down