The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Why did you choose your screen name? EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Why did you choose your screen name? EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Why did you choose your screen name? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Why did you choose your screen name? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Why did you choose your screen name? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Why did you choose your screen name? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Why did you choose your screen name? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Why did you choose your screen name? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Why did you choose your screen name? EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Why did you choose your screen name? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Why did you choose your screen name?

+9
Coopech
Sophia_VoidWalker
DIABLO258
General Bravo
Cergis
[Redacted]
Slashraider
Unknown
ElderViking
13 posters

Go down

Why did you choose your screen name? Empty Why did you choose your screen name?

Post  ElderViking Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Mine's cactus because well I dunno. Chose that I guess, very recently decided I liked it, how about you?
ElderViking
ElderViking

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your screen name? Empty Re: Why did you choose your screen name?

Post  Unknown Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:13 pm

I read a book about possums and thought they were pimpin' so I decided to have the word 'possum' at some point in my name. I was originally Dark Possum95 and then I decided to be DarkPossum and then went to //DarkPossum\\
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your screen name? Empty Re: Why did you choose your screen name?

Post  Slashraider Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:34 pm

When I was a little kid (Like really little) back when Runescape was starting I was watching my friend play and he said that you can cut, slash, raid, and kill. So when I went home to play it it asked for a username and thought well it would be cool to call my self "Slashraider" because I can slash and raid! Ever since then it has become my internet name for Xbox (sure add me, I don't play that much) and for other P.C. games.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Ok so there is a pretty lengthy explanation behind my name, it all started back in call of duty UO when I wasn't even in to gaming online and such yet (I was probably rockin' out in mario sunshine cause I was like 7) My dad was on his map that he made with one of his friends from work named "Cry Havoc". It really got him thinking about the old shakespearian line, "Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war." He decided to splice the saying into his own clan-like structure following a synonym of Cry and havoc. This began to catch on within my family and literally nobody ever had these names. A few names are: RoarRampage, HarkHysteria, MoanMassacre, HollerHavoc, CallChaos, FlareFerocity, DroneDelirium, BellowBloodshed etc. Ye.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cergis Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:20 pm

I got Cergis from... Well most of you already know, anyways, Cergis... When I was around 9 years old and got Starcraft 2, I was a Huge Zerg fan during Starcraft 1, and I loved the dog Corgis, so I mixes the together, and walla You got Cergis
Cergis
Cergis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 pm

I don't even remember.

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:05 pm

I was once UnitBravo342. A cog in the greater machine, with nothing other than Bravo being the phoenetic letter B, which is the first letter of my last name. Eventually, I realized I had a higher calling, to ensure order and stability, but I could not do it as a cog, so I became a General. Now I staff at 3 communities, am in the early stages of developing Star Wars RP, and engage in a decent amount of real-life leadership.

The 342 was just a random number, I don't even remember why it ever existed.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:55 pm

I was Standarsh96 on Xbox Live back when it was first releasing. After I got tired of that name I thought of DIABLO258. Just out of the blue. 2, 5, and 8 because, well look where they are on the Num pad.

This was back when I was 7-8ish
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia_VoidWalker Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:21 am

Because Sophia is my real name and Voidwalkers in my world of Roleplay are gods of somesort that use Despair and sorrow as weapons and fuel for there powers...That's about it
Sophia_VoidWalker
Sophia_VoidWalker

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your screen name? Empty lol

Post  Coopech Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:48 pm

coopech is a combination of the first 5 letters of my last name and the first 2 letters of my first name

cooper-chris
Coopech
Coopech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8amtq5aXRL8

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Well my first ever real online game was runescape 2007 version.
Needed a name.
Recently watched a movie about Armageddon and I needed a number after it, my small child mind devised the number 67 to rhyme with it. Armageddon67

Then I moved on to battlefield vietnam (best game ever RIP nvr 4git) and upon joining a clan for the game the 173rd, I gained my new name. Since i was absolutely TERRIBLE at everything other than flying jets, I got called noob a lot. I was playing with this clan mate named beau and he was singing/yelling for me to drop bombs on this place before he "got blown through ho chi mins ass pipe" and he kept yelling "STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE NOOB I NEED A STRIKKEEE" and so i did kinda.
Put two and two together, noobstrike. loved et.

From noobstrike came the nickname strickle, which I use for most games now and on ps3. sometimes theres a 67 on there cause 67 be my faverit number.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:06 pm

I think I have heard the story of Noobtrike's name before. Very sexy.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your screen name? Empty okay

Post  ElderViking Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:19 pm

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:I think I have heard the story of Noobtrike's name before. Very sexy.
youre sexy
ElderViking
ElderViking

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:20 pm

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:I think I have heard the story of Noobtrike's name before. Very sexy.

Your .gif bothers me. I try to read the first one but then get distracted by the 2nd one because he moves his arms. Then I keep switching until I-I-I-I......

*System Malfunction*
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ElderViking Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Slashraider wrote:

Your .gif bothers me. I try to read the first one but then get distracted by the 2nd one because he moves his arms. Then I keep switching until I-I-I-I......

*System Malfunction*

Shit he's turned off again.
I'll go get the electrical butt probe.
Why did you choose your screen name? JPMDUyk
ElderViking
ElderViking

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Noobstrike wrote:Well my first ever real online game was runescape 2007 version.
Needed a name.

I guess my first real nickname was in runescape 2007 too. Neil209.
Banned for putting a bot on it that mined non-stop. My brother said it was a good idea, I was to young to understand. Woke up on December 19th 2009/10 (Cant really remember) it was the release of the snowball throwing and reign dear hat special event. I got my hat, and then my screen changed to an error message that told me I had been banned and could not play anymore. I was level 58 I think? Spent a year and a half of it, hitting trees EVERYDAY with my brother just down the hall hitting the tree beside me.

Pretty awesome when I think back. But I cant sit down and play that game anymore. But beleive me, I have tried to get my old Neil209 account back for years. They still wont let me have him. I had every single item from every holiday event, and I had a party hat. RED. WTF MAN.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ineptbird7 Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Well... I'm just going to put it quickly...
I Used to share my name with my friend Alex. We Both came up with it on Xbox Gamer-tag Generator. We Finally Found one that described me... Here is my interpretation...
IneptBird7, Although Seeming useless and lazy, When i put my mind to something that an help, i will Soar above all the others And Succeed. (7 is just a lucky number)

ShirekSavagery: Just a knock off from Hollerhavoc...
Ineptbird7
Ineptbird7
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:52 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:
Noobstrike wrote:Well my first ever real online game was runescape 2007 version.
Needed a name.

Banned for putting a bot on it that mined non-stop. My brother said it was a good idea, I was to young to understand. Woke up on December 19th 2009/10 (Cant really remember) it was the release of the snowball throwing and reign dear hat special event. I got my hat, and then my screen changed to an error message that told me I had been banned and could not play anymore. I was level 58 I think? Spent a year and a half of it, hitting trees EVERYDAY with my brother just down the hall hitting the tree beside me.

Pretty awesome when I think back. But I cant sit down and play that game anymore. But beleive me, I have tried to get my old Neil209 account back for years. They still wont let me have him. I had every single item from every holiday event, and I had a party hat. RED. WTF MAN.

I am pretty sure ban appeals are an option on the Runescape webpage.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:14 pm

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:
DIABLO258 wrote:
Needed a name.

I am pretty sure ban appeals are an option on the Runescape webpage.

Yeah but they like never get accepted. Especially for bots.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your screen name? Empty what

Post  Coopech Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:36 pm

used to pay $10 to farm pure essence in varrock
acc got hacked they took nothing but my 500k
i had abby whips full dragon and lots of runes but no membership so it was uselesss
rip skippeeee
Coopech
Coopech

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:
Needed a name.

Banned for putting a bot on it that mined non-stop.
I was to young to understand. I got my hat, and then my screen changed to an error message that told me I had been banned and could not play anymore.
I was level 58
Spent a year and a half of it, hitting trees EVERYDAY

They still wont let me have him.
I had every single item from every holiday event, and I had a party hat. RED. WTF MAN.

Ohheheoi. Thas rough. I have a bunch of old useless untradable holiday stuff from 2008-2012. Never anything worth millions like a hat tho. wasted so much of my life on that game. I think the clan i joined dedicated to zamorak made me more retarted than i am, enjoyed every minute.

bought that red trimmed armour shet.
swaaaagggagagagaga.
I have 3 bots still unbanned that i would use to spam rune essence, but tht was only after i hit like level 80.

all the free quests are finished so its no fun for me unless i pay for members.
nope.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:26 am

I got members as a Christmas gift. It was probably the coolest shit in the history of the planet.

I remember getting a kitty. A garden. I almost built a house.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your screen name? Empty aa

Post  Coopech Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:34 pm

my favourite skill was construction
bled me dry, only got to level 50
other then that farmed swordfish at fishing guild docks cuz sharkies wer too slow
powerbot ftw
Coopech
Coopech

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander America Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:54 pm

A very long time ago I was 'dack'. It's a joke in our family about our heritage. the name is supposedly a mix of all my heritage. German, Swedish, and French. It was hard explaining that to people when they asked about my name, so I switched it to Super America, inspired from Team America. From than I was Super China. And than Super Soviet, and now I am Super America again.
Commander America
Commander America
Obsidian Donator

Location : In the Rebel Alliance's bombing fleet, destroying Core Stealer's Turret factories.

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your screen name? Empty dat dream though

Post  Trippy Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Back a very long time ago, around the time of, I'd say runescape...2004, I used to play a lot lot lot lot. I had a level 107, I kinda stopped actually doing shit at that level and just kinda dicked around hanging around in varrock talking to people i had a assortment of valuables i had one party cracker never used it one blue party had and a green one, ended up selling the green one i think, cant remember have played it since 2010 i kinda started hating it when the GE came in and all weapon prices went POOF CHEAP my whip became shit so did my SS so I kinda gave up. but my name came from when I was really young my dad nick named me trippy because I played a game on the original play station called Crash bandcoop or some shit, and he said the gamed look trippy, and every time i played it he would call me a trippy child, the nickname stuck. Then I got the nightmare on original xbox my name had been trippy, i spent massive amount of time on halo 2 and people nicknamed me nightmare because everytime i killed someone i'd yell get nightmares kid because i could not cuss and my dad always watched me so ever since trippy nightmare has kinda stuck
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down