The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly...

2 posters

Go down

He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... Empty He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly...

Post  Jackyp2000 Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Before continuing, I'd like to say that I had this character before on another server, and thus write a backstory for him, here is the story of Hypno.

The weather got progressively worse, as Lucjan sat on the curb, peering out into the distance. Lucjan hung his head in sadness, as rain poured down on him, he decided to head back inside to the house close by. "Lucjan! What were you doing outside?" His mother said to him, she kneeled down beside him, stroking his hair, as he kissed him on the forehead "You could get a cold, Lucjan! And I'm not taking care of you!" Annie exclaimed, Lucjan smiled, as he giggled to his sister's statement "Of course you wouldn't, you don't take care of yourself!" He said, smirking "Now now, look, it is time for bed my children, come, I will tuck you in." His mother said, patting him on the back. Lucjan climbed into his bedsheets, his mother sat on the chair beside his bed, before switching off the light, "Mother, will you, tell me a story?" He asked reluctantly, "Lucjan, you are becoming a man, but just this once, what would you like me to read about?" His mother asked "Tell me, about father." "Well.." His mother cleared her throat, as she gently tucked him in "Your father was a good man, he did his best to make everyone around him happy, even if it took his happiness, such a kind man, he wouldn't even hurt a fly.." "When will father be home?" "Soon, Lucjan, now, sleep, you need the rest." His mother kissed him on the cheek, as she began to close the door "Goodnight, Lucjan." "Goodnight, mother."

Three years later, after a week when Lucjan turned eleven, he walked down his large neighborhood, it turned into many other lanes and neighborhoods. Lucjan was walking home from his friends, as he was interrupted, by a small shout. "Excuse me! Hello?" Lucjan peered round, as he noticed a figure at the entrance of a small house. The housed was white and looked cozy, slight damage in a window, nothing noticeable from the rest of the houses down the street. Lucjan slowly approached the house, as he stood down the pathway leading to the house, he noticed a large man, his trousers were quite scruffy, but the clean shirt standing out, as well as the gel slicked back in his hair. "Hello, little-one, I.. noticed you walking with your mother the other day, she came to me earlier today, she said for me to keep watch for you, and her specific instruction was to ensure your safety, so, come in, Uh.. what was your name?" The man smiled at him, as he stared at him "Lu-Lucjan." He said, as he peered back at the man, as he reasured himself to stay calm. "What is that matter, Lucjan?" The man asked, as his tone of voice turned to a more serious one "I... I don't have many friends.." He said reluctantly, as he fiddled with his thumbs "Ah, nervous, I asure you, Lucjan, you are safe with me." The man let out his hand, as he encouraged Lucjan to come closer. Lucjan slowly stumbled forwards towards the man, as he lead Lucjan inside, Lucjan stopped in the doorway, as he peered around the stained wood and dirty carpet "Excuse me... Mister? I didn't catch your nam-" A swift swing with a bottle, as Lucjan fell to the floor, the man giggled softly, he locked the front door, and slowly carried Lucjan down into the depths of the basement.

Lucjan woke up yelling, as he looked around the room, his vision blurry, as he slowly makes out his environment. The room was slightly lighted, with only a red bulb on the wall lighting his area, he was tied against a pipe, it felt quite hot against his arm. Lucjan began to panic, as he started to breathe heavily, heavy footsteps suddenly emerged from the silence of the room, a creek of a door, as the shadow of the man stood up on the wall "Oh Lucjan, you weren't clever.. now you'll stay with me.." The man giggles as he suddenly shouts at Lucjan "Forever!" The man creeps towards Lucjan, as he kneels down beside him. "It's quite dark out, you should try to get some sleep.." Lucjan remained silent, as tears formed in his eyes "Do not cry.. how about I sing you a lullaby?" Lucjan swung to his side, facing away from the man, he closed his eyes, blocking the man's booming voice out. The man placed his hand on Lucjan's head, as he threaded his fingers through his hair, the man began to hum a soft tune, as he muttered quietly "Come little children, come with me, safe and happy, you will be." Lucjan began to cry, as he thought up the possibilities of his fate "Alone and cold, now let us run, With Syka you'll have so much fun!" Syka began to giggle, as he forced Lucjan's head to face him. Syka began to stare into Lucjan's eyes, as he smirked slightly "Your eyes.. they're almost.. hypontizing" Syka softly began to drop his head against the cold gritty floor, as he slowly crept away towards the basement door "Goodnight, Lucjan.." The man slammed the door shut, leaving Lucjan alone in the dark.

"With several years passing, the Aleksander gave up hope of searching for their lost relative, Lucjan Aleksander, who has been missing for precisely nine years and three months the following Tuesday, many have left their respect's, laying flowers outside of their households. Many stll pray for finding him, but many have also stated the loss of hope for the family, we leave the AAleksander family with a small prayer.." The television flicked off, as Syka began feeling the scar left on his chin "Why.. Why did you have to scar my body, after all I have did for you.. I have kept you safe since you were young! Yet you repay me like this.." Syka spat into Lucjan's eye, Lucjan peered into Syka's eyes, frowning deeply "After all these years, your eyes remain the same..." Syka laughs slightly, as he walks out of the room, slamming the door shut. Lucjan sat up against the pipes, as he felt the progressive warmth that came off from them, Lucjan looked at his hands, noticing the old rope against them. Lucjan decided to slowly yank against it, each time he did, he made sure to keep the room as silent as possible. After several minutes of Lucjan yanking the ropes, they finally split against him. Lucjan slowly pushed himself up, groaning as he could not use much of his strength from the rope breaking, Lucjan noticed the footsteps coming closer, as they meet the door, Lucjan creep-ed into the darkest corner, watching the doorway. Syka slowly walked down the stairs, a hammer in his hand, Syka laughed as he bashed it weakly against his other hand "Well, Lucjan, I'm afriad that I cannot keep you any longer, things are going wrong, so I w-" Syka's mouth dropped, as he was suddenly lunged at by Lucjan. Lucjan shoved Syka into the rusting pipes, Syka could feel the heat against his face, he pushed Lucjan away, as Lucjan quickly cowered behind the pipes "No more games, Lucjan!" Syka lept round the pipes, he swung the hammer, Lucjan quickly weaved away, as the hammer colided against the pipe. The pipe exploded with steam, catching both Lucjan and Syka in the face, both of them dropped to the floor, yelling at the scorching pain that rushed into their faces. Lucjan screamed in rage, he ignored the immense pain, as he dived on Syka, he dug though Syka's pockets, he pulled out a thick rope, Syka tried to resist, but clawed at his face, from the steam. Lucjan tied both of Syka's hands against the split open pipes, Syka breathed heavily, as he peered upwards at Lucjan. Lucjan kneeled down beside Syka, as he rubbed his heavily mutilated face, Syka stared at Lucjans equally scarred face, he groans in both pain and fear. "What's this..? It is getting dark outside.." Lucjan smiled at Syka, as he continued to talk "Don't be scared, how about I sing you a lullaby?" Lucjan crept towards the basement door, collecting a petrol tank with him. Lucjan stood at the doorway, as he noticed the fear in Syka's face "Come little children, come with me, safe and happy, you will be." "Alone and scared, let us run.." Lucjan paused as he peered into a slightly cracked mirror placed behind him, He felt his mutilated face, as he peered into his own eyes. Lucjan sharply turned towards Syka, as he begins to hum the last part of his tune "With Hypno, you'll have so much fun.." Syka stared at him, puzzled and scared "Hy-Hypno?!" Lucjan smirked, as he pointed towards the bright colour of his eyes, contrasting from his face. Lucjan began to empty the petrol can around the house, soaking every part, as he heard the screaming of Syka in the basement. Lucjan pours the petrol on Syka's bed, on everything in his room, until he met a cabinet that he opened. Lucjan found a damaged scratched hockey mask, He slowly cliped it on his burnt face, as the contact from it stung slighlty. He noticed a matchbox next to them, as well as a duffel bag and stained suit, he shoved it all in the bag, as he moved to the basement.

Lucjan appeared at the basement door again, wearing the scratched mask, covering his disgusting face, the duffel bag hanging from his shoulder. Syka cried in fear, as he yelled "No NO! Lucjan! Please don't harm me!" Lucjan paused for a moment, as he took out the matchbox from the bag, he placed it against the rough paper on the side, as he whispered loud enough for Syka to make out what he said "Hypno, wouldn't hurt a fly.." He left the basement door open, just as he was about to leave, he yelled "Goodnight, Syka!" as he made his way to the entrance of the small house. He could only just make out Syka's cry out for help, Lucjan set the match alight, as he threw dropped it on the petrol trail.

Lucjan stood outside the house, as the fire began to swarm the house, Lucjan unclipped his mask, as he walked off from the house. He examined the mask, as the grin on his face turned larger. "Hypno..." he clipped on the mask slowly, as Hypno walked off into the darkness, leaving the haunting screams, and the house's ashes to only remain as a memory, he sank into the darkness of the streets, he stopped suddenly, his eyes filling with tears, Hypno dropped to his knees, unclipping the mask and dropping near his knees, he bellows it in rage, his eyes gush tears, his face showing discomfort as he rubs his hands against it, breathing unsteadily, he pushes himself up, clipping the mask on, he clenches his fists. "I must.. Rid the evil from this world.. I must bring salvation to these poor children! My.. Poor children.. Don't worry now.. Hypno will take you.. Home." He spoke aloud, bellowing out in the streets, he shuffles off quickly, sinking into the darkness of the streets again, this time, for good.
Jackyp2000
Jackyp2000

Back to top Go down

He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly... Empty Re: He Wouldn't Hurt A Fly...

Post  Slashraider Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:51 pm

I'm liking the RP and the very interesting story. We do server transfers so if your character has any items or such from ur last server and you have proof then please post in the Server Transfer thread at the bottom of the home page.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyp2000 Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Slashraider wrote:I'm liking the RP and the very interesting story. We do server transfers so if your character has any items or such from ur last server and you have proof then please post in the Server Transfer thread at the bottom of the home page.

Yeah, I know. Unfortunately, I have no evidence, but I do have evidence for his close friend, so I might make a app for that.
Jackyp2000
Jackyp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum