The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
I am Afraid EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
I am Afraid EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
I am Afraid EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
I am Afraid EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
I am Afraid EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
I am Afraid EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
I am Afraid EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
I am Afraid EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
I am Afraid EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
I am Afraid EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

I am Afraid

3 posters

Go down

I am Afraid Empty I am Afraid

Post  Ineptbird7 Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Eliza, Former S.A.S Of the 42nd Recon team, Sure they did'nt let women in The special forces, but there were only two exceptions, Marissa Walker, And Eliza Anchorage. Its been three years Since they've been placed in The squad, And this was the mission That put Great Britain in danger. Eliza Walked out into the Breifing room, and Recieved her instructions, Callsigns, Commands... She nodded, and turned around walking to her quarters, she had no reason to talk, She was not in battle yet. Everything was at Peace. There was no fighting.. there was a Thirty minute preparation time, she was already Prepared, Ready to rush out into battle... she began meditating, her only comfort from the War outside her. as she closed her eyes, and began humming, she began to hear noises, perhaps she had reached inner peace? maybe now she could finally Retire, and... The noises got louder, interupting her thoughts. She opened her eyes, Her Radio was Flaring for A Medic, and Assistance on the Main front, Code Black... Wait... That meant... Unidentified Attackers? (To be continued... Because i'm trying to recover from what helghast did...)
Ineptbird7
Ineptbird7
Operator

Back to top Go down

I am Afraid Empty Re: I am Afraid

Post  Slashraider Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Good story! I would like to read what happened with your experience in the server as well Very Happy
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander America Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Er... it's ok and all... But anyone who fought in the 7 hour war as any Military personnel was killed...  And please don't tell me this is another "Special" character.
Commander America
Commander America
Obsidian Donator

Location : In the Rebel Alliance's bombing fleet, destroying Core Stealer's Turret factories.

Back to top Go down

I am Afraid Empty Continuing

Post  Ineptbird7 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:45 pm

She got up quickly, and grabbed her trusted 44. she cleared her tent, and put on her FlakJacket. Sighing to herself "What the fuck..." She went outside of her Housing, and retrieved Binoculars from the armory. As she grabbed them, Her Radio still flaring with Calls for help, she decided to grab a few extra magazines for her Modified Ak-74, she had Ordered it to be Custom made, and figured out she had'nt liked it as much as she anticipated, It shot faster, with less recoil, and the springs her super heated, More durability, and punch... She slid a silencer made for it, and proceeded outside. "53rd Recon is down...?" She started to worry about her own squad, she rushed to The 42nd Recon Team's tent. (TO BE CONTINUED, IM NOT A BIG STORY WRITER...)
Ineptbird7
Ineptbird7
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down