The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon.

2 posters

Go down

Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. Empty Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon.

Post  Unknown Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Okay, nobody has really been playing PS2 and stuff in our outfit lately, we really need to get some people together and play some time soon.

I was also hoping to start recruiting people as well. Find people you know that might want to join the outfit, even if they have never played PS2 before, JUST SHOW IT TO THEM. And people that are already in the outfit, here is the new Steam group page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheCrewPS2#

I am hoping we can all get together and play and I am hoping we can try and set a goal to attempt to recruit 20+ people before summer is over. Everybody do your part to recruit if you can and post when you are available to play because I was hoping sometime this week. My birthday is tomorrow so I wont be able to play on Wednesday, but I should be free any other time this week and probably next week.

[EDIT:] Super Admins on the HL2RP server will be made admins on the Steam group and you guys are free to edit shit and make it look better. The Steam group was just something that I put together in like 10 minutes and it is kind of crap.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon. Empty Re: Hoping to get some people together for PS2 soon.

Post  Cergis Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Rodger that Possum
Cergis
Cergis

Back to top Go down