The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess.

5 posters

Go down

Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. Empty Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess.

Post  Unknown Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Upon walking through the gates of hell into the light of the world that they force me to call home, I had noticed all that is and all that shall ever be is what is in front of my eyes. This is when I noticed that for once the world had finally ended; the world had not ended physically… Not been destroyed, but this once beautiful luscious green and blue sphere in the black void known as space has become a lifeless gray rock that simply floats upon the oceans of death and shines rays of darkness upon those who wish not to learn but wish to accept, forced into a state of fear, forced into a state of misery by the white soldiers, FORCED, forced to believe what they make them… We have no other choice, we had no choice and we never will. Those who choose to resist against these lifeless robotic bastards are burned, electrocuted and cast away into the planes of oblivion. One has many ways to gain the trust of another man, you could befriend them, make them love you, or you can choose to take everything away from them and push them into the dirt and make them wish they were dead but give them only what they need to allow them to survive and take away the means to allow them to kill themselves… These bastards in the suits and the masks have done just that, they make us wish we were dead but then don’t allow us to die; they make hundreds of thousands of men bow down to their idiotic ways of life. We have no more freedom, we have absolutely nothing, and nothing is left. What I see in front of me today as I walk through the gates of hell is what is and is what always shall be, unless somebody can do something about it, unless somebody has the fucking balls to stand up and fight!

It seems that effort has no reward anymore, nobody has the means to apply effort, and even when it is nothing will happen. These ‘men’ that we fight against are not men at all; they are fucking monsters that choose to fight with the wrong side. I have no remorse fighting these men, I have no remorse killing these men, I have no remorse taking a pike through the heart of these men to simply bring the world back to the way it should be! Those who choose to oppose me should not be worthy to be part of this world… This world is a sanctuary in itself, this world is something that no man should be forced to live on and not enjoy their stay. This world is the birth of men, not these fucking monsters that have taken our home, burned our villages and killed our people!

I am not a god, I am not a saint, I am not Melek Ta’us himself, yet I simply wish to apply the power of such a god. I wish to allow people to be free once again and not suffer against these bastards. I am sick of living under the roof of these idiots that think they can hold me down; I will take a backwards step through the gates of hell and exit the doors of oblivion. I will find a sanctuary within a sanctuary and I will escape the grasp of the bastards. Those who wish to oppose me will not survive long at all, they will have what is coming come to them and they will wish they had never taken a stance against me.

*This part of the book is slightly blood stained*
I have finally made it to a place I am able to call a better home; I had taken a path through the darkness, through the bowels of the city and into the forbidden land.

When Eve bit into the fruit of knowledge the snake did not intend for war, he did not intend for grief, suffering or any of that. The snake wished for humans to have the power to fight back, he knew of this day to come and he knew that people would never be able to fight if they were mindless animals living in a forest. We would have been enslaved in seconds when this day finally came. And now it has come, and we were not prepared. When we were fighting each other and killing out own people we could have been preparing for this! But now look… Now look at what has become of humanity, we are nothing but a slave to what we were supposed to prepare for! The monsters have won this time, but he who looks under his bed and is prepared will have no trouble when he finally finds something in the closet.

I have… I have been here for a while; writing upon the papers of madness so one day another mortal can read my revelations, read my transmigrations through life. I have met many people in my journeys, two woman a few men and one of the monsters that calls him one of us. I do not like him… No, no, no, I have met three women so far… Yes, names are not important, who they are is what matters, and the faces of those I meet are all I need for now. They keep me going, yet nothing is truly going to begin with, I simply live, breath, think, walk, sleep and everything that is required yet none of it has any true purpose. I begin to believe that there is nothing to fight for.

I remember reading in a book, a wonderful book, the name of the book does not matter at this time but what I have read had inspired me, “I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn. I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.”  This part of the book had greatly inspired me to the point where I had memorized the words of the man who had wrote it. The name of the writer… The name of the book, those are not important, it is only important that the inspiration that I have achieved over reading this has greatly surpassed the words of prophets, administrators and any other form of leader, god or man. I have achieved enlightenment, I have achieved more than one could imagine. But yet the monsters would take this away from me? They would take it away and crush it into a fine powder in the dirt?! Why… Why would they choose to do this, why would they choose to take centuries of belief and devotion and crush it into a power used to coat the streets with dust. This is a question I ask every day in my meditation, this is a question I ask myself when I am sad, happy, angry and every other emotion! This is why I am able to dictate them as an evil entity while others choose to join them.

I have lived on this world long, so very long. I have survived, I have witnessed historical events and I have seen people die, my family die, my friends die, and my enemies die. I have killed those with my hands, and with thy gun. I have seen those slaughtered upon the eyed of mine in witch were once clean, I have seen men collapse, degrade and parish all in a split second, I have seen people wish they were dead but not have been given the death they wish. I am no special person, my role in this world is to live and then die. When I shall die is the question, possibly soon, possibly never, but when I do I will go down holding the torch in my hand and having those bow before me, I will die running through the ribbon as those behind be ask “Oh, why he is so blessed with the power bestowed upon him, why does he have the aura of a god and a demon?” And I shalt not answer for I am simply part of the event; I am simply one of many people to have wished they could stand up and fight for freedom. I have seen death, I have seen birth and I am the bringer of both. I allow the world to spin simply by breathing the air upon the soil in front of my very feet. Those who see me as a god are wrong, but what they choose to believe in is a matter of their opinion. He who shalt oppose against me is a fool; they should not dare breathe my air if I say otherwise. He who is my enemy will die a slow and painful death upon the altar of the lord thy god. He who is my friend will be blessed by my power and will have been shown the gift of my knowledge and they will be allowed to see what thou have seen.

Memories… Memories are something that manifests the brain in an incomprehensible way. After every series of events certain moments of the event are remembered, most people choose to remember the good over the bad. Although, although in my mind somehow the bad manages to manifest over the good, does this make me different? Some call me insane, some call me a friend, one man called me a saint, yet I am forced to deny all of these statements for I am nothing but a sheltered tool within the shed in the yard our true creator. I am nothing but what he allows me to be, I am nothing but what I allow myself to be, I am nothing but what the world gives me the opportunity to be… I am nothing; you are nothing we are all nothing. Those who take to themselves to believe they are something in this world have the wrong idea, nobody is something unless he allows us to be and everybody is nothing. I worship a man that most people would misunderstand, thou who read this book one day in the seat of reading are able to interpret the book in any way they are to wish, I am no prophet, I am no god, I am simply nothing. I am a tool, I obey and execute the orders of the man that speaks to me, I am his vessel upon this lifeless plane and I am what he wishes, one day… One day I shall become something and all shall look up to me and think about what they haven’t done that I have and they will wonder, “Oh, why is he something, while all of thou lye on the lifeless plane with no purpose?” And I will simply turn my head and tell them to worship thy lord in hope to achieve the answer they look for.

Last edited by //DarkPossum\ on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Stuff.)
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. Empty Re: Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess.

Post  Jaquecz Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:23 am

Pretty kickass backstory.
I think Alec is fucking psycho just by reading this though.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess. Empty Re: Alec Murer's Err... Backstory I Guess.

Post  Unknown Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:03 am

He is a sociopath that hasn't been triggered yet. If he goes through something extremely traumatizing (More so than seeing his family burn to death in a fire) Then he will snap and rip Doug to pieces.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Alex Mercer
Alec Murer
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cergis Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Alex Maurer
Alec Murer

Cool
Cergis
Cergis

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:18 am

Added a New Chapter where Alec talks about NOTHING.

Oh yus, and for those of you that don't know shit about religion and don't know how to read this kind of stuff: Alec is obviously a Satanist. Melek Ta'us is another name for Satan and there was a part where he interprets the snake (Satan) From the Bible as the good guy. So... Yeah, just a tip der.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:53 am

Well, the snake did give human the interpretation of good and evil and allowed us to think for our self according to the bible. If the bible was real and the snake never happened, we would have never been able to think for ourself and develop so much technology. We would be mindless servants.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down