The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Nazi Stuff EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Nazi Stuff EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Nazi Stuff EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Nazi Stuff EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Nazi Stuff EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Nazi Stuff EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Nazi Stuff EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Nazi Stuff EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Nazi Stuff EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Nazi Stuff EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Nazi Stuff

+6
Ashes
General Bravo
Chris10023
Archimedes
Precinct Helghast
Unknown
10 posters

Go down

Nazi Stuff Empty Nazi Stuff

Post  Unknown Thu May 09, 2013 12:33 am

I just wanted to ask, what's with all the random Nazi stuff?

I don't really have anything against it, except for the fact it is Nazi stuff... What if! What if, somebody joined the server that was Jewish? They might find it a little offensive and maybe take it too seriously and leave. This would suck.

I am pretty sure this is mainly Noobstrike. And all I ask is that you try and keep it off the forums if that is okay. If you want, you can be part of that special Kewl kids klub Nazi gang on the server, but it would be best to leave that stuff off the forums, or people might get offended for whatever reason. Plus, if I decide to go on the forums at school for whatever reason or I am sitting next to my mom or some shit watching TV then all of a sudden Nazi Power Rangers appear, then I am screwed.

Just asking... That you tone it down, man.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nazi Stuff Empty Re: Nazi Stuff

Post  Precinct Helghast Thu May 09, 2013 7:47 am

You mean this?
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Thu May 09, 2013 8:35 am

The Nazi subculture that has nudged its way into the community was all apart of noobstrikes persona earlier on. He used to be a lot more prominent with it, and it was funny.

The Nazi subculture is a blatant parody of the actual political party that existed 60-70 years ago. They're is no legitimate propaganda being posted and all photos/.gifs are intended for laughs. As long as the group stays fun and non aggressive towards other TC members of any faith there is no reason to disallow them from having fun and portraying those wacky Nazis (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThoseWackyNazis)
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Thu May 09, 2013 11:36 am

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:I just wanted to ask, what's with all the random Nazi stuff?

I don't really have anything against it, except for the fact it is Nazi stuff... What if! What if, somebody joined the server that was Jewish? They might find it a little offensive and maybe take it too seriously and leave. This would suck.

I am pretty sure this is mainly Noobstrike. And all I ask is that you try and keep it off the forums if that is okay. If you want, you can be part of that special Kewl kids klub Nazi gang on the server, but it would be best to leave that stuff off the forums, or people might get offended for whatever reason. Plus, if I decide to go on the forums at school for whatever reason or I am sitting next to my mom or some shit watching TV then all of a sudden Nazi Power Rangers appear, then I am screwed.

Just asking... That you tone it down, man.

No it needs to stop, completely, if you want a Herman gang on the server fine as long as it's not affiliated with Hitler or the Nazi party. If you want to be Nazi's go play 1944RP, studying it is fine, but posting pictures or anything related on the forums or the server is not okay, not even if it's propaganda or not, there's a reason anything Nazi related is banned in Germany.
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Thu May 09, 2013 11:38 am

Yeah, I'm pretty sure no one here salutes a swastika before going to bed at night. At most, it's a joke that goes too far. At the least, you get heilingpikachu.jpg.

I mean, I'm planning on taking over the world galaxy universe everything, but one doesn't need to be a Nazi to want to do that.

Last edited by General Bravo on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu May 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Yeah, Chris has a point. It would be best if it all stopped. All I am trying to say is that some people might actually get offended.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Thu May 09, 2013 3:04 pm

All I'm saying is that clearly no ones been offended up to this point. I mean freedom of speech and expression is just that up until racism, sexism, prejudice, etc. Joking about a swastika or Hitler isn't a hate crime, and if its enough to offend someone then I don't know how that person survives on the internet.

BTW a friend of mine joined the server a while back but left because he never got into the serious RP. He asked me about the Nazi stuff (being that hes 100% Jewish) and I explained it to him. When i asked him why he asked it was because he "thought it was hilarious."
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Thu May 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Yeah, I'm one of those in the camp of "Welcome to the Internet. Prepare to be offended." I'm not saying stuff at the extreme is acceptable, I'm just saying it is relatively easy to determine when something is being done in a joking manner and when something is serious. Like, that thread Ashes made a couple days ago, yeah, I don't know what the fuck that was, but that was a bit close to, if not on, the line. But Noobstrike's new sig .gif? That's just an example of amusing coincidence. Obviously the Power Rangers aren't Nazis(not that I've ever head of, anyway), yet they do that particular motion. It's a joke, hardly much substantial to be offended about there.

Just don't post like you wear and red and white armband on a daily basis and read Mein Kampf before you go to bed, cause if you act as if you're actually seriously a fan of Nazism, I personally assure you that you will not survive (here).
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Thu May 09, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm Czech and Polish, I'm fine with it, never really effected me..
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Nazi Stuff Empty Be vewwy afwaid

Post  Ashes Thu May 09, 2013 4:58 pm

You will nat survive if you can't handle wat is on TC.
http://boards.4chan.org/b/
Nazi Stuff 33
Ashes
Ashes
Silver Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Thu May 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Chris10023 wrote:

No it needs to stop, completely, if you want a Herman gang on the server fine as long as it's not affiliated with Hitler or the Nazi party. If you want to be Nazi's go play 1944RP, studying it is fine, but posting pictures or anything related on the forums or the server is not okay, not even if it's propaganda or not, there's a reason anything Nazi related is banned in Germany.

Nazi Stuff 36323748
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Thu May 09, 2013 6:13 pm

I don't see why you guys are getting your panties in a knot about this.... Although someone shouldn't be going around preaching Mein Kampf and yelling "KILL THE JEWS!" having a little fun with Nazis in general isn't a bad thing.... I even have a Jewish friend at school who doesn't give a fuck about me jokingly doing a Nazi Salute toward him and yelling "HIGH FIVE!". He has a sense of humor. If you are offended THAT easily by this stuff then get off the internet.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Thu May 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Here is an example of the type of thing everyone seems to be up in arms about.

My goodness, is this video offensive. Wait, no it isn't. It's hilarious, primarily because of how nonsensical it is. This is the sort of thing that seems to be in question, IDFK why.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Thu May 09, 2013 6:50 pm

That's the kind of stuff that is hilarious. Now if there was a video about a guy preaching Mein Kampf that would be over the line.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Thu May 09, 2013 6:57 pm

General Bravo wrote:Here is an example of the type of thing everyone seems to be up in arms about.

My goodness, is this video offensive. Wait, no it isn't. It's hilarious, primarily because of how nonsensical it is. This is the sort of thing that seems to be in question, IDFK why.

Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phenix_360 Thu May 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Nazi Stuff 1465l
Phenix_360
Phenix_360

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashes Thu May 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Nazi Stuff 1368140878923s
Ashes
Ashes
Silver Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Sat May 11, 2013 11:37 am

Just keep it away from the REALLY offensive shit.
Besides that LOL
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Sat May 11, 2013 3:26 pm

General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Sun May 12, 2013 1:20 pm

don't get me wrong i love the downfall parodies such as hitler is banned from xbox live, just found this one today.

Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down