The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

What type of character do you like playing on the most and why?

+10
DIABLO258
Noobstrike
Chris10023
Commander America
Unknown
Silver
Cergis
Ashes
General Bravo
Slashraider
14 posters

Go down

What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? Empty What type of character do you like playing on the most and why?

Post  Slashraider Tue May 07, 2013 3:05 pm

I personally like being a CCA. There is much role play involved, and I like feeling that I have authority, but also have to listen to higher ranking units. I also like to feel like a little bad ass sometimes, and I like to feel scared when a major threat comes along.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? Empty Re: What type of character do you like playing on the most and why?

Post  General Bravo Tue May 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Kind of a toss up between Nick Bradford and CmD. Nick is basically me IRL put into the universe, but the low survival rates are better associated with CmD. Where Nick just kinda hides and survives, CmD is out there, barking orders and putting down any signs of insurrection, but then where CmD interacts with most in a relatively cold and distant manner, Nick has more normal interaction, getting more passionate about things when he's not off killing zombies and cooking headcrabs.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? Empty Dat char i leik

Post  Ashes Tue May 07, 2013 3:26 pm

I mostly prefer to play a CCA, although at times I don't feel in the mood to have cold distant interactions, as Unit put it. So I just do something entirely different, which depends. I don't really like citizenRP, so, I just usually do a different RP than hl2rp.
Ashes
Ashes
Silver Donator

Back to top Go down

What type of character do you like playing on the most and why? Empty Re: What type of character do you like playing on the most and why?

Post  Cergis Tue May 07, 2013 4:02 pm

My 04, He goes to citizens and say AYE, YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTORITAH!!! And its fun ;3
Cergis
Cergis

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Tue May 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Kind of a tie between Stacey and Jill. Stacey is fun because she has a lot of story and grew a lot. Jill is interesting because of her backstory and because of her less mature personality. Favorite character is still Kyle, but he died pretty quickly.
Silver
Silver
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Tue May 07, 2013 5:06 pm

I play on many different chars. I enjoy playing on Conlon becuase he has a lot f good RP as being a loyalist and owning the pharmacy. I also enjoy to play on my CWU Amanda Clairhue. She had some pretty good RP from going crazy when G-Man made some guy shoot himself in her apartment. It is also pretty fun playing on Vek'Nul, when I can find some good RP like scavenging for food and stuff. I play on my CCA quite often, yet I haven't really found any good RP after the death of 31834. I generally enjoy playing on all my chars, it is fun developing all of my characters and making a story for them.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander America Tue May 07, 2013 5:15 pm

I love having interesting RP. I really don't care which faction. But a lot of the great and fun RP I have is on my Shitizens/Citizens/Refugees.
Commander America
Commander America
Obsidian Donator

Location : In the Rebel Alliance's bombing fleet, destroying Core Stealer's Turret factories.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Tue May 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Currently enjoying Role Playing on Steve, who was at one time my most neglected character who I made way back when I first joined that Dead Anarchy server. Mainly because he works at the pharmacy and is a loyalist I guess. I also like Jim Tenma my Rebel char. I like all my chars though.
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Tue May 07, 2013 6:50 pm

I personally enjoy both sides, but I think I'm beginning to like CCA side more nowadays.

The Sector is a fun character to experiment with when people are stalking me for promos. I can try different things. Create whatever programs and weapons I want. Pit people against or have their team up with each other. ANd try different ways to lead. Be a sterotype sgt.harmen communistic douche, be the calm cool leader that uses words over >rape, or both.

Resistance is fun, or...was. Having characters raised in the city like Ozzie who started with abosolutely no street smarts and develop them to be slum surviving stiff asses. Is fun. And you guys might think NOOBSTICK Y U NO ON PHANTOM SUCH OP CHARACTER COOL ROGGE CROSSBOW SWAAAAG.

Phantom really isnt that fun of a character anymore. Sure I get to feel cool in third person. But thats about it.
I don't risk alot with that char cause I've been trying to keep it alive to bump other peoples storys and intertwine things.

So...idk. CCA are favorite to me.
Not to mention third person KING OTA is the coolest shet ever.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Tue May 07, 2013 11:42 pm

My favorite is obviously Apex. He was my first character. Made back on DA. And he has survived up till this point.

But acting like a total asshole to the Units, being in charge of them, controlling things and making split decisions. Man its a lot of fun. But, I am probably going to be getting rid of those high power characters once I can finally get around to getting an IC story figured out to explain it all without error.

I want regular users to have high power spots. Not an Owner.
I wanna see where the untouched minds can take us.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeOutlaw95 Tue May 07, 2013 11:57 pm

Maximillian Alexei Kuznetsov, because he is my MOST very well developed char, I am still working on his story. He is from SoTA but I had totally forgotten him during the time that TC had started, but after clockwork was up I had remembered him and continuted his story... I still have 6-8 pages left to type that I haven't yet, just my hand gets tired from typing all the time... (And no im not fat either) its just theres A LOT to type. Anyways he is my all time favorite.
JoeOutlaw95
JoeOutlaw95
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Wed May 08, 2013 6:39 am

Stinger for the same reason as Joe. He's my most developed and the most fun to play.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Wed May 08, 2013 4:00 pm

My NOVA DvL

-most time spent on him
-most developed
-power/badass

just wish i had more nova units to rp with...
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater Wed May 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Archimedes wrote:My NOVA DvL

-most time spent on him
-most developed
-power/badass
-shot Austin's eye out
just wish i had more nova units to rp with...
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Wed May 08, 2013 4:17 pm

My CCA is wanting to become a NOVA and he is 04. So hopefully soon you can RP with him.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Fri May 10, 2013 10:15 am

Yeah, I'm going to go NOVA as well. Its just hard because I never get promos.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down