The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro.

+3
Moose_hater
Noobstrike
Gremnkai
7 posters

Go down

[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. Empty [][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro.

Post  [Redacted] Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:34 am

I have been here rping for a while on TC and you know who I am Wink

But I have to say in all seriousness TC is one of the best RPing communities I have ever been apart of and I have gotten some top of the line RP out of it and continue to get that same RP most of the time on the server. I came here in the end of December and was instantly hooked because the quality of RP was very very great. I started to develop my character which was Jenny Lanes at the time and then started to meet the admins and operators along with so many regular playing people on the server and started to gain respect aswell. and I am now an operator! It is really an honour and I try my hardest to support TC with all that I can and be the best operator I can be. Thanks guys for giving me such a great experience. I look forward to what is to come and will support in every way I can.

Some fun facts, I am Canadian [][*][], I have been Rping for almost 3 years now and I have an ear.

Sauce.

Two videos have also sangviched me, HELP!

Last edited by HollerHavoc on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. Empty Re: [][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro.

Post  Gremnkai Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 am

Do you have a drawer full of sharp knives but still prefer to cut your bread with a doorstop? Hi I'm anthony sullivan and this is why I masturbate.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. Empty Re: [][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro.

Post  Noobstrike Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:51 am

HollerHavoc wrote:[][*][],

I would never have gussed thats what that little symbol meant in like a fakajillion yeers.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:55 am

Noobstrike wrote:
HollerHavoc wrote:[][*][],

I would never have gussed thats what that little symbol meant in like a fakajillion yeers.

Wink
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:26 am

Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Gremnkai wrote:Do you have a drawer full of sharp knives but still prefer to cut your bread with a doorstop? Hi I'm anthony sullivan and this is why I masturbate.
Yes, we heard the video.
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Moose_hater wrote:
Gremnkai wrote:Do you have a drawer full of sharp knives but still prefer to cut your bread with a doorstop? Hi I'm anthony sullivan and this is why I masturbate.
Yes, we heard the video.

I added Anfo Sully actually after I read that Razz
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Hello, I am in the conversation now.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:56 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:Hello, I am in the conversation now.
Ohai Diabwotwofiveeight Razz

[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. 1340301986_reaction_face
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 am

People are afraid of me!
I'm just a guy with a lot of power that DOESN'T want to abuse it!
Bunch of poop heads.
I am out of this conversation now.

PS: You are not all poop heads. I didn't mean it.

PSS: No i'm not Canadian, I just don't like being mean.

-DIABLO258
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:23 am

People here respect me too right? [][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. 10pds
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:29 am

Oh, sure they do, no question.

[][*][]I am HollerHavoc, and THIS is my intro. Obama-laughing-at-america
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down