The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Hey all, Silver here EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Hey all, Silver here EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Hey all, Silver here EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Hey all, Silver here EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Hey all, Silver here EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Hey all, Silver here EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Hey all, Silver here EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Hey all, Silver here EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Hey all, Silver here EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Hey all, Silver here EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Hey all, Silver here

3 posters

Go down

Hey all, Silver here Empty Hey all, Silver here

Post  Silver Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:48 am

Hey everyone! I'm Silver, 18 years old and from the Netherlands. I'm doing some web programming in my free time and I'm going to study game development next year. I'm also hosting a TF2 and a sandbox server on a box I've got here. I've enjoyed some HL2RP here and there, but I've only got back into it about a week ago. I've been playing on a lot of servers, but after a week of serverhopping I've decided I like The Crew best. The characterson TC are the most developed and in depth characters I've ever met in HL2RP Smile .

I live in the Netherlands, so my timezones are a little bit off for this server. Some people might've seen me on earlier today, it was 4 AM for me. I'm still trying to be on as much as I can though. I'm running two characters at the moment. Kyle Anderson is a regular citizen without a lot of backstory just yet (I'm still working on that) and my other character is called Stacey Jadehood, who suffers from an addiction to anti depressants and ended up in the slums by accident about a week ago. Stacey has been trying to earn the resistance's trust and knows some resistance members by now.

I'm looking forward to RP'ing some more on TC! I hope my English is good enough, I'm not a native speaker but I'm doing the best I can.

Last edited by Silver on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar fail and additional info)
Silver
Silver
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Hey all, Silver here Empty Re: Hey all, Silver here

Post  Archimedes Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:34 am

By the Netherlands do you mean North or South Holland or any of the other 11 provinces/areas (don't remember the name, just know that the Netherlands has some weird system)

Oh and your English is great, better than some native speakers i know here in America...
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 am

Thanks! I've been reading English since I was 7 so I consider myself a native reader. Sometimes I make stupid mistakes though.

The Netherlands is the name of the entire country. We often refer to it as Holland though, but Holland is actually the name of the 2 provinces with the biggest population. I live in another province pretty close to Germany Smile .
Silver
Silver
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 am

Well a 6 hour time difference can be difficult to cope with. I hope you find a way to get on when most other people are on.
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:23 am

I always get a smile when people chose TC over others.
You're always welcome here.

I'm listening to some music, when he said our characters were in depth I had a bunch of flash backs to when we were all starting out together. Made me have some good reminiscent moments.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down