The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Regroup and Restructuring EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Regroup and Restructuring EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Regroup and Restructuring EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Regroup and Restructuring EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Regroup and Restructuring EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Regroup and Restructuring EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Regroup and Restructuring EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Regroup and Restructuring EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Regroup and Restructuring EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Regroup and Restructuring EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Regroup and Restructuring

+3
ElderViking
Cereal
General Bravo
7 posters

Go down

Regroup and Restructuring Empty Regroup and Restructuring

Post  General Bravo Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Enough is indeed enough.

0/20 for several consecutive weeks is utterly unacceptable. Those of you who claim to care about TC, and then tell everyone they need to connect, and then don't connect, put your money where your mouth is. Join the server. Up that count. A server with people in it draws more new players than a completely empty one. Keep in mind that I can't be on 24/7 because school.

OOC and other such rules are going to begin to be much more heavily enforced. True-Form Bravo has been activated. That means when I want to go OOC, I go play singleplayer on an HL2 map and Epic Sax Guy everything to death. It also means anyone else who fucks around OOC on the server is going to be dealt with more severely than just "get IC," and I will be adding specifics on this later. OOC is only one of the things I am going to be cracking down on.

I am open to a map switch, but it is not just blindly going to be towards i17 just because. There needs to be a more serious discussion on all possible options for a map switch than a poll with options "yes" or "no."

TC is coming back. The good RP will hopefully stay there but most other things are changing. If change and more strict enforcement isn't something you're up for, well, pretty much all of you already have alternatives lined up anyway. For those of you that are willing to go with it, I plan on things being better for it.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Regroup and Restructuring Empty Re: Regroup and Restructuring

Post  Cereal Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Actions are louder than words, Bravo. I'd band up a mass of players and demonstrate your new enforcement to attract TC's regulars back.
But you see, dude; nazism isn't going to change anything, at all. Maybe your strictness will do something, though.
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Regroup and Restructuring Empty Why?

Post  ElderViking Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Why the fuck are we NOT going to i17?

Do you even know the features? Jesus christ!

There are sewers, containment units that you can put people in and SEND UP to the office of Dr Breen or whoever the fuck, some of the best construction i've seen in the map, there aren't any slums, so that means the rebels don't need to be outcasts, they can just hide in plain sight.

The pros outweigh the cons 20/0.
ElderViking
ElderViking

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Cereal wrote:Actions are louder than words, Bravo. I'd band up a mass of players and demonstrate your new enforcement to attract TC's regulars back.
But you see, dude; nazism isn't going to change anything, at all. Maybe your strictness will do something, though.

Well, that doesn't work so good when people are leaving daily. When people are leaving at such a quick pace, it becomes extremely clear extremely quickly I need to focus on getting a new playerbase. Again.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:13 pm

Well Bravo, the only reason people are leaving, is because action isn't happening, which you are beginning to see, now I am not against you, I know you have all the greatest intentions for the server, however, It shouldn't all revolve around what you and only you, see fit, even as the owner, you have to have a consideration and empathy for others opinions and cater to them in a controlled manner because this server involves all of us too, I do agree the users opinions on things aren't ALWAYS 100% great, but we need to seriously change things, I suggest going back to all those idea threads and looking over all those missed or skipped/disregarded ideas.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:53 am

Well, well, well.

General Bravo wrote:OOC and other such rules are going to begin to be much more heavily enforced.

My faith has been restored in both you and this community, Bravo. As for the matter of map switching... C17 is coming along rather nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:12 pm

Regroup and Restructuring Bth_Squidwardheaddesk_zps54088388
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:17 pm

I somehow knew, subconsciously, that you would post something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Generalbravo wrote:I am open to a map switch, but it is not just blindly going to be towards i17 just because. There needs to be a more serious discussion on all possible options for a map switch than a poll with options "yes" or "no."

Yeah, because it's not like the player base wanted it, with a lot of reasons why or anything.
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:53 pm

General Bravo wrote:Enough is indeed enough.

I am open to a map switch, but it is not just blindly going to be towards i17 just because. There needs to be a more serious discussion on all possible options for a map switch than a poll with options "yes" or "no."

Why the hell not? We have had multiple votes for I17 and almost everyone wanted to switch to I17 and they voted for it.

You would not be going blindly go to I17. We had discussions and suggestions for it. And frankly, your hate for it being "too beta" is some BS if you ask me.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Zaughi wrote:I somehow knew, subconsciously, that you would post something like that.

It sucks because I somehow feel like if I were able to connect to the server we would overall be slightly better off. Not saying I'm super important but sometimes I try to make things interesting.

And everyone probably thinks "D00D IT AINT HARD JUS BUY/FIX UR COMPUTER"
Wat u do not understand is I live ina family who it took 3 years of persuasion to buy a modern desktop in the first place.
And its already been repaired thrice.
And all of their money usually goes to horribly overpriced cigarrettes.
And the money noobstrike makes snow shoveling goes unwillingly to other things 87% of the time.
people do not pay much for moving snow.
is this what being of mexican decent feels like?

im not that great with server ideas i guess either i mean im no buisness marketer man do i look like i work 4 allstate.
just kinda sitting here watching things go up n down.
saddening.

*squidward basically summed up this post*
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum