The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO

Go down

Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO Empty Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:51 pm

This will be a thread where I post information about the new map. New changes, cut off areas, stores. Or even new game play rules for specific factions.

Most of these changes will be explained in pictures. But I will have a more detailed description below in text.
So, first off, lets start with the new CCA Suits.

Combine Civil Authority Suit Model vC08
Not a lot has changed, just a few things.
But I want all Units to remember, it is not an option to be aggressive anymore. That is what you do because the suit forces that type of behavior.

-------

City 8 Map restrictions
Blue = Okay to enter
Red = Not okay to enter

These map restrictions must be followed and enforced. Whether it be static objects blocking off areas, or admins tell you not to go in there. I expect these to be followed.

-------

Citizens/Loyalists/CWU/ Rebels
Citizens are now the common group. Most of everyone will be apart of the Blue Jumpsuit clan. The only way to tell which side a citizen is on is to interact and engage in a conversation with that citizen. No longer will people be distinguished by clothing. Except CWU.

--------

Union Cards
Union Cards are for CWU workers only. They must approach a Ration Distribution Terminal and ask the Unit behind the counter for one. They will unlock Union Locks (AKA: Blue locks). Any Citizen found with a Union Card is to be arrested.

I will be updating this thread with more pictures and explanations.

Last edited by DIABLO258 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO Empty Re: Map switch: New updated information! NOW WITH MORE INFO

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Bump.

Please look over these all. They are important and I will expect you to follow these new rules and IC addons when we start the server.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down