» I'm in love wit a coco (Trippy <3)
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am by Gremnkai

» For anyone who still happens to visit here from time to time
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm by DIABLO258

Concerning Divisions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Concerning Divisions

Post  Moose_hater on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am

HollerHavoc wrote:Well Today it came to my attention that the divisions other than GHOST are sort of not active (NOVA and HELIX) So I was wondering what is going on with them... Both DvL's are not around anymore and I don't know how people are supposed to join up into the divisions. Without HELIX, the entire medical division is gone and units will die. And there is never any IC scanners anymore or anything like that :\. I am just concerned with this is all. Without the DvL of that division, would it still be possible to join into the divisions?
I had thought the helix dvl character was given to gremnkai, Nova DVL is Archimedes and he's like doing irl shit.

Moose_hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  //DarkPossum\\ on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:38 am

This sort of corresponds with the fact that we never have promotions. Almost everybody that is actually active on there CCA character is either an 06 or an 05. Sometimes a see Masey on his 02 but... He is a Ghost. It would be difficult to have more Helix and NOVA if the people that have those characters are either never online or they just don't play on those chars. This could probably be fixed if we had a SET time for ceremonies, and we would have to do these even if like only one person comes. This would make being a CCA a lot more fun if we actually had promotions, because I have been an 06 for a VERY long time. I don't mean to complain, but I really think we need to have more promotions.

//DarkPossum\\
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:46 am

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:This sort of corresponds with the fact that we never have promotions. Almost everybody that is actually active on there CCA character is either an 06 or an 05. Sometimes a see Masey on his 02 but... He is a Ghost. It would be difficult to have more Helix and NOVA if the people that have those characters are either never online or they just don't play on those chars. This could probably be fixed if we had a SET time for ceremonies, and we would have to do these even if like only one person comes. This would make being a CCA a lot more fun if we actually had promotions, because I have been an 06 for a VERY long time. I don't mean to complain, but I really think we need to have more promotions.
I'm 04, and one completed my quota for 03. I'm going into helix so hopefully I'll make that group more active, even though NOVA is the least active, I don't think there is one active NOVA.

Moose_hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  //DarkPossum\\ on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:09 am

I actually planned on joining Helix, but it seems that I would be more needed in NOVA. So when the time comes, I am going to join NOVA if this is still needed. But this can only happen if we actually speed it up and do promotions, I have been 06 for as long as I can remember. Its not really that fun when you stay the same rank forever.

//DarkPossum\\
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top