The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz

5 posters

Go down

Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz Empty Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz

Post  Jaquecz Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:50 pm

So i was wandering around the youtubes and i found this video, so i was thinking, if weapons like these can do shit like that to regular body armor with all those dents. Then, what would a 9mm pistol do at that range.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz Empty Re: Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz

Post  General Bravo Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:28 pm

I think we've held back from full-on realism when it comes to gunshot painRP simply because IRL getting hit by any sort of bullet would be enough to knock you down, and then fights would devolve into "who do the roll gods favor first". That would blow chunks.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz Empty Re: Somethings on Pain RP and Body armurz

Post  Mahunik Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Then again this is modern day police Kevlar. Which on a ballistic scale is on a Version III (Ment for pistol rounds only). I have one myself because my uncle gave it to when he retired from being a state trooper. Anyways considering the combine have the most high tech shit I think the CPs would probably have Kevlar possibly even better then most military grade Kevlar seen nowadays. But I could agree that most people on this server should roleplay pain a bit more realistic instead of walking it off like an airsoft pellet.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:07 am

When shot by Kevlar, usually the bullet stops or bounces off (If it is crazy amazing Combine Kevlar) Now, if you have ever been shot by a paintball, imagine that sort of pain, times 10 or possibly more. It is not going to kill you, but it is going to hurt like hell. Therefore, if you are an 06 or an 05 then you should be all like "Ohh fuck I'm gonna die, somebody halp me!" But if you like 04 or 03 then you would be more like "Shit... That like... Stings... I'm gonna go take a break and drink some lemonade until the firefight is over." But if you are like 02+ You should be able to take some shots without even really caring.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 am

Not to mention we are dealing with Alien grade technology.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down