The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

--Once Again Another Server Glitch--

2 posters

Go down

--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- Empty --Once Again Another Server Glitch--

Post  Moose_hater Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Another server problem. Yay.. I was playing yesterday on TC with Gremnkai and Holler, I got of because I was going to go play some Bioshock Infinite. I tried to get back on and I got on but when I got on there wasn't a HUD for characters and new and create and shit. Since it is like that, nobody can move out of that place, select their character, and other things. Practically the server is down because NOBODY can play on it when this is happening. I don't know whats going on, but I have a screenshot of it. Right here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=134344432
Holler is in that picture, before he left the server.
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- Empty Re: --Once Again Another Server Glitch--

Post  Unknown Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:35 am

Well this is weird, I don't know why so much stuff has been going on with the server lately. But instead of just fixing one problem we should try and find a way to fix all of it at the same time. I was thinking along the lines of switching server host's.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

--Once Again Another Server Glitch-- Empty Re: --Once Again Another Server Glitch--

Post  Moose_hater Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:09 am

DarkPossum95 wrote:Well this is weird, I don't know why so much stuff has been going on with the server lately. But instead of just fixing one problem we should try and find a way to fix all of it at the same time. I was thinking along the lines of switching server host's.
ಠ_ಠ We just did. It solved the population lag, but now its doing this, I'm not sure if its from the hoster.
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down