» I'm in love wit a coco (Trippy <3)
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am by Gremnkai

» For anyone who still happens to visit here from time to time
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm by DIABLO258

Sweeps all over the place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweeps all over the place

Post  Moose_hater on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Ah, sweeps. What every single rebel has died in. Now, sweeps have always happened. But I think the CCA are going over the top with it now. There were there sweeps today. I'm not sure what the high command are doing, but they obviously are angry, I'm not sure if it's because of the lack of plaza rp or if they just don't like someone, because the sweeps are just getting out of control. Now I'm not saying stop all sweeps all together, but I just don't think they should be three of them, every, single, day. Because while the CCA have unlimited numbers, the resistance don't because you don't join them through an application. I mean yeah, it's Cannon. But the resistance always had a place to go that had like an airlock or something heavy like that.Now that's the exact definition of the sanctuary, but it's only fire the people phantom wants in it. So practically if you're allowed in there. Your safe. Singer his there for operation final and for the sweep that happened today.I'm not saying get rid of it, but I just think it's a little op. I just think that the rebels could actually be able to talk and rp, without a unlimited supply of cca on their ass. Now that brings me to my question. Should sweeps be limited?

Moose_hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweeps all over the place

Post  DIABLO258 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 pm

The sweeps were triggered by the Rebels. Talk to them, not the CCA.
One was because someone just ran in there, so we went to get them out. Another was because Erica and her crew decided to go and shoot at Units in plaza. Definetly a sweep, no doubt. And the third was because of a kidnapped Ghost-01. 01's know a shitload, and that information in the wrong hands is bad. So, we went in to get him. No one was killed in the last two. I don't remember the first one that well.

So, before you go saying the Higher Ups are mad or trying to kill people, we were doing our jobs by the book. IF someone goes into D6 and is spotted, we go after them. If someone engages in a fire fight with us and re-treats to D6, we go after them. If a high ranked Enlisted Unit goes dark in D6, we go after them. Maybe the Rebels shouldn't screw with the CCA, Sweeps will halt if they stay their distance. At least, until a miscount is detected.

And no, sweeps should not be limited. But they shouldn't be happening all the time. I agree that today we had more than we should. But its not like the CCA are taunting the Rebels for them to attack us. Plus, you are told when entering the Slums that the chance of death is very high. CCA Do not like it when you go back there. So when you make that choice to go back there, you are signing a death warrant saying you will not complain when caught. But, most do anyways.

IC Characters:
CCA-C45-APEX.88052/John Partell - MISSING
Joe Partell - DEAD
Lok'Tar - ALIVE
Harold Kert - DEAD
Dexter Surbs - ALIVE
The G-Man - UNKNOWN

Owner of The Crew.
DIABLO258
Owner

View user profile http://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:21 pm

I know, but it wasn't like this before. There were always attacks on the CCA and there were never sweeps.

Moose_hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Moose_hater wrote:I know, but it wasn't like this before. There were always attacks on the CCA and there were never sweeps.
Then they were doing it wrong. Also everyone was qqing and diablo didn't want everyone qqing all over the forums because of dead webulz
Jaquecz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Meleepayne wrote:
Moose_hater wrote:I know, but it wasn't like this before. There were always attacks on the CCA and there were never sweeps.
Then they were doing it wrong. Also everyone was qqing and diablo didn't want everyone qqing all over the forums because of dead webulz
So, they dont want people qqing, yet there making MORE sweeps? Seems legit.

Moose_hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Moose_hater wrote:
Meleepayne wrote:
So, they dont want people qqing, yet there making MORE sweeps? Seems legit.
That was back in c18 when we had the ultra qq people. Now we just have these massive circlejerks with plaza rp being dead. Also those sweeps were caused by the rebels bro. Your fault mr Austin "Eyepatch" James.
Jaquecz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Your fault mr Austin "Eyepatch" James.
Are you really trying to flame....

Moose_hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:46 pm

Moose_hater wrote:

Ah yea i shot out a rebels eye. I think that was pretty fair not forcing the pk. I mean that -10 roll definitely affects your decisions and rp from now on, and drives you to hate them even more. Maybe even suicidal, like jihad style.

Archimedes
Technical Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Archimedes wrote:
Moose_hater wrote:

Ah yea i shot out a rebels eye. I think that was pretty fair not forcing the pk. I mean that -10 roll definitely affects your decisions and rp from now on, and drives you to hate them even more. Maybe even suicidal, like jihad style.
Yeh, that was me. Sadly. CCA are mean people.

Moose_hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top