The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

The matter on the character Ryan Reeves.

+5
Jaquecz
Chris10023
Magnum
Moose_hater
Burnt Leaf
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 Empty Re: The matter on the character Ryan Reeves.

Post  Precinct Helghast Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Gremnkai wrote:To be honest Noob did post this before on the Division summaries page
"Echo augments maybe.
Not king augments.
KING units are ECHOS that are somehow physically better in the field to deserve ar2-orb training and a superior suit and augments.
They aren't as mass produced, but still out there...
So a king would probably be at DvL level, if not CmD level.
trufax." So yeah.

Noob said I could use it so I did so true fax. Oh yeah. Noob also created the OTA handbook thing. KING=Beter augs complete viral scans and enhanced tactics and they look cool.
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 Empty Re: The matter on the character Ryan Reeves.

Post  Gremnkai Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:03 pm

I'm just saying that he said that before.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Burnt Leaf wrote:Briefy. I said earlier, that BLADE units may not use dark energy. And even though there are THOUSANDS ICly, that gives them NO excuse to break ratio just to make sure I stay around. Also, Melee, stop being a doucher. Seriously. You are starting to sound like a dick. No offense.

If you got out of your cell killed a few DVLs, Nexus goes into lockdown OTA would wake up.It would be a lost cause. Also I DID RP MY SELF GETTING HIT. Even though me using dark energy and I wasn't allowee to It'd break da wools of OTA because mistakes cannot be chanced with OTA because the only way that was wrong would be the BLADE being defective which is impossible because Nova Prospekt would've shut down his internal systems..
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Briefcase guy wrote:
Burnt Leaf wrote:Briefy. I said earlier, that BLADE units may not use dark energy. And even though there are THOUSANDS ICly, that gives them NO excuse to break ratio just to make sure I stay around. Also, Melee, stop being a doucher. Seriously. You are starting to sound like a dick. No offense.

If you got out of your cell killed a few DVLs, Nexus goes into lockdown OTA would wake up.It would be a lost cause. Also I DID RP MY SELF GETTING HIT. Even though me using dark energy and I wasn't allowee to It'd break da wools of OTA because mistakes cannot be chanced with OTA because the only way that was wrong would be the BLADE being defective which is impossible because Nova Prospekt would've shut down his internal systems..

Don't forget, the whole idea of the current topic is to VOID what happened.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Masey Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Enough is enough, Ryan Reeves is dead. He has been PK'ed and that's that.

He was killed in that slums sweep, like any other refugee/resistance character.

This entire "issue" should be dropped right now, seriously. Neutral

It was really his time to go, man.

Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Does anybody listen? I am complaining because it was FAILRP. TO the guy above me, who I am not quoting....It is normal for a Resistance member to die in a sweep. However, as many know, Reeves has been around for about over a year. And when a character I have had for a LONG time dies due to some sort of fail or something that does not make sense, I tend to fight back. Also, if an OTA unit were hit by darkball energy, he would evaporate just like anyone else. But, as said before and even stated in the handbook, only KING units may use Darkball energy.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 Empty OKAY

Post  Jaquecz Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:14 pm

You know what? Fine! The way reeves died while in the nexus was Fail rp, either way reeves would've died, there was 2 dvl's and an OTA in the room. He is dead, and always will be from this point on. Just let go and play on a diffrent character. Its not. That. Hard.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Trippy Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:54 pm

I say, those who fail rped and have the balls to actually admit they fail rped in that said RP. To stand up take the punishment and finally end this, if not just all of you shut it. This is old news no more, Greek go to Diablo get all of those said people into a Steam chat, and finally once and for all. Get the ones who caused the fail rp. Ryan is dead he i will not come back, but those who caused the fail rp deserve punishment.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:36 pm

'Skippy' wrote:I say, those who fail rped and have the balls to actually admit they fail rped in that said RP. To stand up take the punishment and finally end this, if not just all of you shut it. This is old news no more, Greek go to Diablo get all of those said people into a Steam chat, and finally once and for all. Get the ones who caused the fail rp. Ryan is dead he i will not come back, but those who caused the fail rp deserve punishment.
You mean unitbravo, chris and whoever played the OTA BLADE? The "Fail Rp" involved a Blade using a dark energy ball, and thats about it. Alot of it is just Burnt leaf being butthurt about losing reeves and trying to get him back. The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 Sosf

Last edited by Meleepayne on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:48 pm

This has gotten out of hand, guys, just stop before we have another week of greek flaming and yet another punk arguement
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Trippy Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Meleepayne wrote:
'Skippy' wrote:I say, those who fail rped and have the balls to actually admit they fail rped in that said RP. To stand up take the punishment and finally end this, if not just all of you shut it. This is old news no more, Greek go to Diablo get all of those said people into a Steam chat, and finally once and for all. Get the ones who caused the fail rp. Ryan is dead he i will not come back, but those who caused the fail rp deserve punishment.
You mean unitbravo, chris and whoever played the OTA BLADE? The "Fail Rp" involved a Blade using a dark energy ball, and thats about it. Alot of it is just Burnt leaf being butthurt about losing reeves and trying to get him back. The matter on the character Ryan Reeves. - Page 2 Sosf

That is why I said they all get into a damn steam chat and figure it out, im calling a lock on this topic.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2