Latest topics
» You know what?
Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 pm by DIABLO258

» I won't leave you
Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:33 am by Trippy

» I wonder if
Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

» Not being able to reply - Fixed
Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:51 am by DIABLO258

» assdasdgfadgf
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:07 am by Gremnkai

» Gotta shitpost to get to 1004 posts
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:06 am by Gremnkai

» I'm in love wit a coco (Trippy <3)
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am by Gremnkai

» For anyone who still happens to visit here from time to time
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm by DIABLO258


Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Mahunik on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 pm

One thing that kinda has been annoying me is concerning PK. I think every faction should have to suffer PK at RPed death (Including OTA/CCA). I find it completely unfair how someone who has spent months developing a rebel or citizen will die and PK'd while someone that is a 02 dies and gets NLR. Anyone entering the slums should all have to face PK. It seems sweeps that are lead now only have a effect on rebels. CCA should have more things to worry about other then just NLRing a RPed death. If rebels and citizens have to restart why shouldn't combine..? This also wll open up ranks in the CCA.

-If a unit is PKed they should restart at RCT or 06.

-OTA have to be remade if PKed.


____________________
CCA-GHOST-DvL.67235 - Handed down his rank of CmD to continue Ghost operations

Erica Wittmann - Died after 11 months of OOC development

Sven Smirnoff - Died in large scale shootout with police






Super Admin since Day One
avatar
Mahunik
Super Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 20
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Archimedes on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:01 pm

I don't necessarily agree.

The problem is ranking up in CCA is a bitch. Our quotas make it so that you can only rank up every 2 weeks at first, then once a month. By this it would take at least 4-5 months if your lucky to get to EpU. It just doesn't take that long to build a Rebel character.

I don't know much about rebel rp, but I've seen some new full blown rebels pop up in under 3 weeks recently, sure they may not be leaders but they can take on EpUs as I've seen.

It sucks to get a rebel character pked because you have developed the character to such a point that they feel like a part of you. Sometimes you have to let go though. When observing around I've seen the lives of past rebels affect rebel rp and thats what makes them great.

Also CCA doesn't experience pks because of the IC nexus and combine. Sure, they may only be 4 CCA on at once, but Icly there are hundreds inside the nexus and the city. If one dies another one goes out and takes his/her place.

EDIT:

I do agree though that sweeps are to frequent and deadly. Big rp and death events should only occur once a month. I mean sure there can be sweeps but some of them have to be purposely useless.

I like c10 though because it gives the rebels much more places to hide so they don't have to sit in the slums and wait to die like the sometimes do in c18

____________________
Super Admin of TC
Janitor of TC
Lead Programmer of TC


avatar
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Mahunik on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:14 pm

I see your point but progressing ranks is just a diffrent way of developing a character. People spend months developing a decent character, so why should only we suffer PK? The whole point of Hl2rp is risk and decisions. If you make a stupid decision or lead a bad sweep then you and your men should face negatives. I've had Erica for 7 months, my CmD 8-9 months. If I lost Erica I would be alot more upset then losing my High command only because of the development I put into her. Usually you only get one shot at being resistance while for CCA you can continue restarting. So if your unit did get PKed you can start over as a fresh unit. CCA have nothing to worry if they never die which is something I think is unfair.

____________________
CCA-GHOST-DvL.67235 - Handed down his rank of CmD to continue Ghost operations

Erica Wittmann - Died after 11 months of OOC development

Sven Smirnoff - Died in large scale shootout with police






Super Admin since Day One
avatar
Mahunik
Super Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 20
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Archimedes on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Well I'm pretty sure non-enlisted units can be pked because of their special position and the fact that their is only one of them in the whole city. The fact is that, none have died in rp lately.

I know my DvL doesn't like to participate in sweeps to far beyond the Checkpoints because of his fragile state. He is a coward afraid of death, but disguises it by abusing the enlisted units. Hes already been close to death too many times with the loss of both his legs and left hand. That's why is NOVA developments go towards improving himself with the hopes immortality.

____________________
Super Admin of TC
Janitor of TC
Lead Programmer of TC


avatar
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I agree

Post  HollerHavoc on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 pm

I personally agree with Mahunik while still keeping what Archimedes said in mind.

What I think is that when developing a citizen or Rebel character, there is a lot more emotion involved like for example you have a lot more fear as a rebel than you would a CCA. But another thing too, when you are a Rebel and there is a CCA that is almost point blank range, you would think the Rebel would shoot that CCA if the CCA saw the Rebel.

It seems like people are using fearRP to their advantage because even if you do a /me in that situation the CCA just says "[[You would fear me!". Well yes rebels would fear CCA, but if they are going to die and are point blank range with one, it would give them all the more reason to fire.

Coming back to development I say that yes it is hard to go through the CCA ranks, but it is equally hard to progress a Rebels story. When they come in sweeping the slums every 2 seconds what do they expect the rebels to do? Just die? No if they have a team and guns, they are going to fight. If a CCA dies it should be PK, no NLR involved because, it is extremely unfair that a character with a whole hell of a lot less emotion and spirit gets to live. Playing as the CCA is like a monotone way of playing as a Citizen or Rebel because the Ranking system takes over the Emotion and story. You feel a lot more heart broken when a rebel dies because you come a lot more emotionally attached to them then you would your CCA.

____________________
Colonel SA Of TC

IC Characters

CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

avatar
HollerHavoc
Super Admin

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 99
Location : Flux Theorem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Alpha Dog the Noobstriked on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:58 pm

I say on the end of CCA, If they are OfC and lower then they are PK'd and start at 06 or RCT with no knowledge of the PK'd unit previously played on. (Example: Wolfe making a female character that was a spaz and worshipped Jury like a god, Jury being his old character that is dead)

SeC
CmD
DvL
OfC
------PK Line------
01
02
03
04
05
06
RCT

____________________
Know your friends. Hate your enemies. Find your place. Speak the Truth.
Strength In Unity
avatar
Alpha Dog the Noobstriked

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 20
Location : THIS IS A PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

View user profile

Back to top Go down

YES^^

Post  Lt.FallenAngel on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Araghast The Noobstriked wrote:I say on the end of CCA, If they are OfC and lower then they are PK'd and start at 06 or RCT with no knowledge of the PK'd unit previously played on. (Example: Wolfe making a female character that was a spaz and worshipped Jury like a god, Jury being his old character that is dead)

SeC
CmD
DvL
OfC
------PK Line------
01
02
03
04
05
06
RCT

This honestly seems like a very fair solution. I am full support of this ++SUPPORT
avatar
Lt.FallenAngel

Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Archimedes on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Left out EpU which would be below the pk line.

Also I think you should get a "checkpoint" where on pk you get another EpU so you don't have to start from 06. Seems fair because after a rebel char dies, the person who owner the char get back into the resistance on a new char almost instantly.

____________________
Super Admin of TC
Janitor of TC
Lead Programmer of TC


avatar
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Gremnkai on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:04 pm

I would support it if it was opposite. If the SeC, CMD, DVLs can get PKed it opens up positions for others to take.

____________________
---------------------------------------------------
If you are depressed, you are living in the past
If you are anxious, you are living in the future
If you are at peace, you are living in the present
- Lao Tzu

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "legend league" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am challenger 2. pls no copy pasterino my story.
avatar
Gremnkai
Respected

Posts : 493
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 21
Location : U wunt sum fuq?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Archimedes on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Wait, I mean to say i agree with germnkai, but now I think we should keep it the way it is. The no pk for CCA has always worked and worked well. Why change it.

____________________
Super Admin of TC
Janitor of TC
Lead Programmer of TC


avatar
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Archimedes

Post  Lt.FallenAngel on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Archimedes wrote:Wait, I mean to say i agree with germnkai, but now I think we should keep it the way it is. The no pk for CCA has always worked and worked well. Why change it.

Slavery worked well before why change it? Only men in the army why change it? That argument was been used throughout centuries. And I believe it is to make it fair for everyone, that is why we want to change it.
avatar
Lt.FallenAngel

Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Mahunik on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:41 pm


[/quote]Slavery worked well before why change it? Only men in the army why change it? That argument was been used throughout centuries. And I believe it is to make it fair for everyone, that is why we want to change it.[/quote]


YES! But honestly I think any rank and any faction should have to face PK. Without this combine really have nothing to lose, not only that but they also get ridiculous roll bonus's.

____________________
CCA-GHOST-DvL.67235 - Handed down his rank of CmD to continue Ghost operations

Erica Wittmann - Died after 11 months of OOC development

Sven Smirnoff - Died in large scale shootout with police






Super Admin since Day One
avatar
Mahunik
Super Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 20
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Magnum on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:46 pm

This kinda says things about my refugee
Worked for 7 or so months knowing almost all the resistance

never gets any kind of self defence of rebel
avatar
Magnum

Posts : 302
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Inside own phyche

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Archimedes on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:17 pm

I have a feeling this is based more around the fact that rebels have been getting pked lately and not CCA.

Personally I like it where you are only pked in the Nexus. CCA aren't suppose to be pked for reasons i stated before, and then this way, only captured Rebels will get pked. If they go down in a CCA fight then its nlr. I'm pretty sure it was like this way back in SoTA's beginning until it became deaths in slums are pks. But its a way im fine with.

I mean rebels dieing is bad for both CCA and Rebels. Sure you miss your character, but then we as CCA have nothing to do.


____________________
Super Admin of TC
Janitor of TC
Lead Programmer of TC


avatar
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Chris10023 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:31 pm

HollerHavoc wrote: When they come in sweeping the slums every 2 seconds what do they expect the rebels to do?

You want to know why there have been more sweeps than usual? Here as of right now this is how the server is looking.

____________________
Admin of The Crew.
Citizens:
Steven Johnson - ALIVE - Spending his time inside his apartment.
Duke Dastardly - ALIVE - Looking for an apartment in the CAH.
CCA:
CORE-DvL.38074 - ALIVE - Doing reports and keeping order.
Resistance:
Jim Tenma - ALIVE - Tying to find out what happened to Stacy.

"Anonymity brings that element of conflict to the surface. It corrupts. Turns good people horrible and horrible people into something unspeakable." - Arby, "Arby n' the Chief' By Jon Graham
avatar
Chris10023
Admin

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Gremnkai on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Chris tell em about the slums ratio. 1 nonslums to 3 slums.

____________________
---------------------------------------------------
If you are depressed, you are living in the past
If you are anxious, you are living in the future
If you are at peace, you are living in the present
- Lao Tzu

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "legend league" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am challenger 2. pls no copy pasterino my story.
avatar
Gremnkai
Respected

Posts : 493
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 21
Location : U wunt sum fuq?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Chris10023 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Archimedes wrote:I have a feeling this is based more around the fact that rebels have been getting pked lately and not CCA.

Personally I like it where you are only pked in the Nexus. CCA aren't suppose to be pked for reasons i stated before, and then this way, only captured Rebels will get pked. If they go down in a CCA fight then its nlr. I'm pretty sure it was like this way back in SoTA's beginning until it became deaths in slums are pks. But its a way im fine with.

I mean rebels dieing is bad for both CCA and Rebels. Sure you miss your character, but then we as CCA have nothing to do.


I think this would be a better solution that giving CCA PK's cause we wouldn't be calling in so many sweeps (personally I hate leading sweeps) is because of the utter lack of PlazaRP, what else are the CCA supposed to do? just stand there for 3 hours before someone walks into the plaza? I've recently tried to stay off of my CCA unit and stay on my loyalist just so there might be some more life in the plaza than there currently is.

____________________
Admin of The Crew.
Citizens:
Steven Johnson - ALIVE - Spending his time inside his apartment.
Duke Dastardly - ALIVE - Looking for an apartment in the CAH.
CCA:
CORE-DvL.38074 - ALIVE - Doing reports and keeping order.
Resistance:
Jim Tenma - ALIVE - Tying to find out what happened to Stacy.

"Anonymity brings that element of conflict to the surface. It corrupts. Turns good people horrible and horrible people into something unspeakable." - Arby, "Arby n' the Chief' By Jon Graham
avatar
Chris10023
Admin

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Mahunik on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:09 am

This has gone completely off topic. I don't really care if sweeps are called in or not but this whole discussion is about how all factions no matter what should face PK if killed in a RP fashion

____________________
CCA-GHOST-DvL.67235 - Handed down his rank of CmD to continue Ghost operations

Erica Wittmann - Died after 11 months of OOC development

Sven Smirnoff - Died in large scale shootout with police






Super Admin since Day One
avatar
Mahunik
Super Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 20
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Archimedes on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 am

Plaza RP isn't off topic because it is the source of the problem. As Chris pointed out, CCA have noting else to do so they sweep. I don't think you would care about CCA pks if rebels weren't dying so often if their was less sweeps.

Basically, I think there should be a sweep once every 1 or 2 weeks that cause a firefight and only captured rebels are pked. If you die you respawn with nlr and get back to the slums because the resistance, icly, is very vast like the CCA. However, this works both ways, if the rebels capture a CCA unit, no matter what rank. When he/she is executed, he/she is pked.

There, both sides can get pked, and both sides can pk in pretty even ways. Maybe the resistance may even try to jump a unit that is guarding a checkpoint to drag them in and kill them...

____________________
Super Admin of TC
Janitor of TC
Lead Programmer of TC


avatar
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  DIABLO258 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:18 am

No one ever said CCA Units couldn't be PK'ed. Its just that you work on your CCA character much more than a Rebel, so higher ranked units are very valuable, meaning people will protect them as much as possible.

Not to mention that the CCA are stronger than the Rebels. So for a CCA to even be captured, it would have to be about numbers rather than skill. And for the final bit, that Unit needs to know when to give up. If you are surrounded with no way out, or given a type of leap of faith in order to escape, perhaps its time to let them win OOCly. ICly, your character doesn't want to die, but OOCly I think we all know when our time has come.

As for the sweeping, this blame goes towards both factions.
If the Rebels dont want as many sweeps, perhaps you shouldnt always play in the Slums. Maybe disguise yourself as a citizen and sit around the Plaza to warn other Rebels of news from the CCA and protect citizens when you feel they need it. Tell citizens how to be safe, and if they are in a pinch, where to go. Set up a system so if someone gets caught they have other Citizens ready and willing to help them hide.

There is so much for a rebel to do, you guys just dont know it yet because you haven't tried. Remember, don't bring the action to you, let it find you itself. It will take awhile, but trust me, just like building tension, action will force itself into RP whether you want it or not.

And the better part is that both Factions can really influence how the city works as well. Anyone remember Cherries New Union take over? The Rebels could totally plan something out where all citizens are given knowledge of an attack, so when it happens, the CCA are outnumbered 100 to 1. Or the other way around. your choice as the RP'er.

But if you do plan something big, tell me or another Admin, ide like to know first before something possibly goes wrong.

____________________
Always watching.

IC Characters:
CCA-C45-APEX.88052/John Partell - MISSING
Joe Partell - DEAD
Lok'Tar - ALIVE
Harold Kert - DEAD
Dexter Surbs - ALIVE
The G-Man - UNKNOWN


Owner of The Crew.
avatar
DIABLO258
Owner

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota

View user profile http://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

^This

Post  Jaquecz on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:46 pm

All of my yes. Most of the time, people are always in teh lol slermz and don't bother going into the plaza, although i guess the fact that the only way in and out of the slums being through checkpoint B is a problem.

As a rebel you want to lay low and go un-noticed by the CCA, and just waltzing throught the checkpoint with a CCA guarding it, aint gonna happen. So i think we need a map with multiple ways into the "Rebel area" or something like that if were going to get Diablo's suggestion up thar to work.

Also CCA that are above the rank of 06 should get an NLR all the way down to, well.. 06 also OWS shouldn't be walking tanks that can shrug off explosions, especially explosions that contain shrapenel and bullets flying everywhere, and possibly finding gaps in the armor where aug's don't cover. [also i'm still butthurt about markoslo dying, can i have him back plz?]
avatar
Jaquecz

Posts : 493
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : CANADA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Noobstrike on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:43 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:
As for the sweeping, this blame goes towards both factions.
If the Rebels dont want as many sweeps, perhaps you shouldnt always play in the Slums. Maybe disguise yourself as a citizen and sit around the Plaza to warn other Rebels of news from the CCA and protect citizens when you feel they need it. Tell citizens how to be safe, and if they are in a pinch, where to go. Set up a system so if someone gets caught they have other Citizens ready and willing to help them hide.


It's a neat idea, but theres so few citizens on anymore EVERYONE is paid attention to the by the metro cops. Not to mention theres could be meta. and c18 has no sewers or anything for people to hide in. It makes it really hard to blend in to the public. Cause the public isnt dere. Because when your playing hl2 theres those underground railroad type people, wearing CIVIE uniforms. But how would we fit that into a map like c18?
Isn't assasins creed y'know?

____________________
Dubwub is gey.
Hipsters are gey.
Emos are gey.
Attention Whores are gey.
Swag is gey.
Yolo is gey.
#SWAQYOLFKONY2013 is not gey.
RK

avatar
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 20
Location : In a size 8976394379209 shoebox.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Archimedes on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:34 am

That's why we switch to C10, we wont have the problems. So many rebel areas with a dedicated slums. Sure there is only one way in and out of the slums, but there is plethora of ways to get units to leave their posts at checkpoints. I'm telling you, we have to try C10.

____________________
Super Admin of TC
Janitor of TC
Lead Programmer of TC


avatar
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Chris10023 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Archimedes wrote:That's why we switch to C10, we wont have the problems. So many rebel areas with a dedicated slums. Sure there is only one way in and out of the slums, but there is plethora of ways to get units to leave their posts at checkpoints. I'm telling you, we have to try C10.

We could also try City 17, one area for the rebels, and plenty of stores, I'd have to look at City 10

____________________
Admin of The Crew.
Citizens:
Steven Johnson - ALIVE - Spending his time inside his apartment.
Duke Dastardly - ALIVE - Looking for an apartment in the CAH.
CCA:
CORE-DvL.38074 - ALIVE - Doing reports and keeping order.
Resistance:
Jim Tenma - ALIVE - Tying to find out what happened to Stacy.

"Anonymity brings that element of conflict to the surface. It corrupts. Turns good people horrible and horrible people into something unspeakable." - Arby, "Arby n' the Chief' By Jon Graham
avatar
Chris10023
Admin

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Precinct Helghast on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Archimedes wrote:Plaza RP isn't off topic because it is the source of the problem. As Chris pointed out, CCA have noting else to do so they sweep. I don't think you would care about CCA pks if rebels weren't dying so often if their was less sweeps.

Basically, I think there should be a sweep once every 1 or 2 weeks that cause a firefight and only captured rebels are pked. If you die you respawn with nlr and get back to the slums because the resistance, icly, is very vast like the CCA. However, this works both ways, if the rebels capture a CCA unit, no matter what rank. When he/she is executed, he/she is pked.

There, both sides can get pked, and both sides can pk in pretty even ways. Maybe the resistance may even try to jump a unit that is guarding a checkpoint to drag them in and kill them...

Combine : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J19U9KdwA5k
avatar
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2012-09-29
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning PermaKill (PK)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum