The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Cross Server Transfer: Applications EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Cross Server Transfer: Applications EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Cross Server Transfer: Applications EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Cross Server Transfer: Applications EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Cross Server Transfer: Applications EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Cross Server Transfer: Applications EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Cross Server Transfer: Applications EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Cross Server Transfer: Applications EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Cross Server Transfer: Applications EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Cross Server Transfer: Applications EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Cross Server Transfer: Applications

+6
Slashraider
Gerby!
aergaergaerhag
Archimedes
Magnum
DIABLO258
10 posters

Go down

Cross Server Transfer: Applications Empty Cross Server Transfer: Applications

Post  DIABLO258 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:20 pm

ANY POST THAT IS NOT IN THIS THREAD WILL BE REMOVED

IF YOU WANT YOUR CITIZEN, CWU, BIOTIC, CCA/MPF, OR RESISTANCE CHARACTER TO BE REIMBURSED, COPY AND PASTE THIS APPLICATION INTO THE 'Post Reply" BUTTON

----------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Whitelist you wish to have reimbursed:
How long have you played on our server in total?: You must have played here for at least 6 hours. Post a picture. (Don't know how to do this? Click Here!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Character name:
Character CCA/MPF ID and Rank (If that is the whitelist you want back):
Character CID(If Citizen or Rebel):
What was in your inventory?:
Amount of points you had(If Citizen or Rebel):
Please post picture's, rather than typing. It is much easier to believe.
To get a picture, press F12 while looking at what you need to prove.

DO NOT COPY AND PASTE AFTER THIS LINE
------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Citizens = full reimburse
2. CWU = full reimburse
3. Biotics = full reimburse
4. CCA/MPF = post a TC app with screenshot attached. Units "transfer in" but drop to enlisted status, aswell as carrying the letter T in their ID to let units know they are new. The T will be removed after a few days.(anything EpU+ becomes 02 or 01)
5. Resistance = full reimburse unless ridiculous backstory/weps (ar2s/crossbows)
6. Any special chars = based on approval of owner

DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cross Server Transfer: Applications Empty Re: Cross Server Transfer: Applications

Post  Magnum Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Steam Name:Blackjack Magnum
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:38823154
Whitelist you wish to have reimbursed:Overwatch Transhuman Arm
How long have you played on our server in total?: You must have played here for at least 6 hours. Post a picture.You know me -----------------------------------------------------------------

Character name:OTA-C18-OWS-26200
Character CCA/MPF ID and Rank (If that is the whitelist you want back): OWS
Character CID(If Citizen or Rebel):
What was in your inventory?:1 MP7 1 9mm pistol 2 grenades ammo
Amount of points you had(If Citizen or Rebel):

Unfortunantly i have no proof of this char existing as it was on mindblast, which i am banned from
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Cross Server Transfer: Applications Empty Re: Cross Server Transfer: Applications

Post  Archimedes Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Magnum - Denied
With no proof, its impossible to approve this app.
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Cross Server Transfer: Applications Empty What really..

Post  aergaergaerhag Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:36 pm

I would ask to reimburse my old character John Leman.. if only he wasn't so damn faulty. Like I said in my introduction app, I have a bunch of guns I apparently keep in my ass, like an MP7 and shotgun. Plus, by most of these guidelines to prove your character, I can't fill them out because it was so long ago. I don't even want the character anymore because of how much of a mess it is, and how much I didn't realise John Leman was an actual actor in real life.
aergaergaerhag

http://itgetsmewhereiwannago.ytmnd.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:31 am

Pandafish - DENIED

I guess even though you kinda denied yourself?
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerby! Fri May 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Steam Name: [NwG-Op]Gεℜβϒ - ♜
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52269753
Whitelist you wish to have reimbursed: MPF/CCA
How long have you played on our server in total?: 6 Hours as it states you must ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143090795 ) You must have played here for at least 6 hours. Post a picture. (Don't know how to do this? Click Here!)

Character name: C23-MPF.ROOK.TrO.DvL.889 (I know, all EpU+ will be changed to 02/01).
Character CCA/MPF ID and Rank: ID: 889, Rank: DvL.
Character CID(If Citizen or Rebel): Null / Null
What was in your inventory?: SMG, 9MM, Smoke Grenade, Flash Grenade, Backpack, Bag, Ammo.
Amount of points you had(If Citizen or Rebel): Null / Null

Proof #1; This is a application I made on another server; http://realityroleplay.com/hl2rp/index.php?topic=1163.0. I am currently a 05 on that one, as the server I am DvL on (No Worries Gaming) was taken down very recently.

Proof #2; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138688305 Unfortunately, this picture isn't the clearest, but you can see me (CCA

Proof #3; The owner of No Worries Gaming (ShadyNasty, his name has been changed to Sparky), will answer, 'Yes, he was a DvL on my server.'

Proof #4; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138855964 Again, not the clearest picture, but you can see I am a CCA.

Proof #5; If you go to noworries.forumotion.com It will automatically re-route you to a different serious RP server, because NwG was changed to supernova, it is now a Sci-Fi RP server, and not HL2RP.

Proof #6; http://steamcommunity.com/id/OwnedByGerber/screenshots/ That is all of my screenshots, some of them could hint at the fact NwG was NOT a made up server (I.e. Dat serious face, it's me showing off one of my TnB models that I had as an Op on that server, and I still have it in my name).

Proof #7; I AM at the moment, also a DvL of Lunar Eclipse, their forums are located here: http://lunareclipseroleplay.freeforums.org/index.php And you can find my signatured (Describing some of my characters) here: http://lunareclipseroleplay.freeforums.org/sup-mah-crackalackas-t13.html Under any of my posts, I have the bright coloured picture, with all of The Beatles in it.

Proof #8; http://lunareclipseroleplay.freeforums.org/uu-c18-spectre-cmd-981-personal-information-file-t12.html You can find one of the CmD's relationship statuses, it lists me, the JUDGE DvL.

Proof #9; http://lunareclipseroleplay.freeforums.org/official-guide-how-to-be-a-cca-unit-t25.html This was officially posted by me, but edited by the owner of the server, to make sure everyone knew it was legit. The reason it says he posted it is because we moves forums, he had to copy paste it.

I hope this is enough proof, and if you need further information, message me on Steam (My Steam name is above, obviously).

Thank you for reading my application, and goodbye!

Last edited by Gerby! on Fri May 03, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gerby!
Gerby!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerby! Fri May 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Gerby! wrote:----------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Name: [NwG-Op]Gεℜβϒ - ♜
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52269753
Whitelist you wish to have reimbursed: MPF/CCA
How long have you played on our server in total?: 6 Hours as it states you must ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143090795 ) You must have played here for at least 6 hours. Post a picture. (Don't know how to do this? Click Here!)

Character name: C23-MPF.ROOK.TrO.DvL.889 (I know, all EpU+ will be changed to 02/01).
Character CCA/MPF ID and Rank: ID: 889, Rank: DvL.
Character CID(If Citizen or Rebel): Null / Null
What was in your inventory?: SMG, 9MM, Smoke Grenade, Flash Grenade, Backpack, Bag, Ammo.
Amount of points you had(If Citizen or Rebel): Null / Null

Proof #1; This is a application I made on another server; http://realityroleplay.com/hl2rp/index.php?topic=1163.0. I am currently a 05 on that one, as the server I am DvL on (No Worries Gaming) was taken down very recently.

Proof #2; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138688305 Unfortunately, this picture isn't the clearest, but you can see me (CCA

Proof #3; The owner of No Worries Gaming (ShadyNasty, his name has been changed to Sparky), will answer, 'Yes, he was a DvL on my server.'

Proof #4; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138855964 Again, not the clearest picture, but you can see I am a CCA.

Proof #5; If you go to noworries.forumotion.com It will automatically re-route you to a different serious RP server, because NwG was changed to supernova, it is now a Sci-Fi RP server, and not HL2RP.

Proof #6; http://steamcommunity.com/id/OwnedByGerber/screenshots/ That is all of my screenshots, some of them could hint at the fact NwG was NOT a made up server (I.e. Dat serious face, it's me showing off one of my TnB models that I had as an Op on that server, and I still have it in my name).

Proof #7; I AM at the moment, also a DvL of Lunar Eclipse, their forums are located here: http://lunareclipseroleplay.freeforums.org/index.php And you can find my signatured (Describing some of my characters) here: http://lunareclipseroleplay.freeforums.org/sup-mah-crackalackas-t13.html Under any of my posts, I have the bright coloured picture, with all of The Beatles in it.

Proof #8; http://lunareclipseroleplay.freeforums.org/uu-c18-spectre-cmd-981-personal-information-file-t12.html You can find one of the CmD's relationship statuses, it lists me, the JUDGE DvL.

Proof #9; http://lunareclipseroleplay.freeforums.org/official-guide-how-to-be-a-cca-unit-t25.html This was officially posted by me, but edited by the owner of the server, to make sure everyone knew it was legit. The reason it says he posted it is because we moves forums, he had to copy paste it.

I hope this is enough proof, and if you need further information, message me on Steam (My Steam name is above, obviously).

Thank you for reading my application, and goodbye!

If you would like some RP examples, or anything like that, here they are

Below is a combat RP example;

Citizen: Excuse me, may I hand in some contraband, sir?
Me. /me nods and says "Okay, where is it?"
Citizen: Follow me.
Me. /me scared out of his wits, and not knowing what to do follows the citizen
Citizen: /me points to a warehouse, and says "In there."
Me. /me follows the citizen inside the warehouse.
Citizen: /me attempts to tackle the CCA RCT while he's looking at the contraband
Citizen: /roll Rolls 56/100
Me. /roll Rolls 32/100
Citizen: /me tackles the CCA RCT.
Me. /me slightly shivering, attempts to throw the man off of him
Me. /roll Rolls 45/100
Citizen /roll Rolls 72/100
Citizen: /me hits the CCA in the head, keeping him from throwing me off.
Citizen: /me attempts to grab the CCA's stunstick off of his belt.
Citizen: /roll Rolls 6/100
Me. /roll Rolls 91/100
Me. /me slightly hesitating, smacks the citizen's hand away from his belt.
Me. /me attempts to punch citizen in the face, knocking him off of me.
Me. /roll Rolls 67/100
Citizen: /roll rolls 42/100
Me. /me punches the citizen in the face, throwing the citizen off of him from force.
Citizen: /me holding his face for a second, recovers, and attempts to jump back on the CCA RCT
Citizen: /roll Rolls 0/100
Me. /roll Rolls 3/100
Me. /me kicks the citizen, stopping him from jumping, fortunately not hesitating as much this time.
Me. /me attempts to call for backup to the warehouse.
Me. /roll Rolls 72/100
Citizen: /roll Rolls 45/100
Me. /me speaks into his radio, calling for backup at warehouse six.
Citizen: "Ugh, shit!"
Citizen: /me runs away, hearing the CCA call for backup.
Me. /me runs to Nexus, still shivering and scared.
/it **Backup arrives, and takes the contraband, but unfortunately the anti-citizen is gone.

Below is a passive (Well, some combat i.e. knocking the citizen out with a stunstick) RP example.

Me: /me rushes towards the citizen, the citizen is standing on the Nexus stairs.
Citizen: “Shit…” /me already walking towards the wall says, “S- s- sorry, sir!”
Me: /me calls for backup, not knowing what to do as he is a RCT.
/it Backup arrives, a OfC, and a 01.
Me: /me looks towards the OfC, “This citizen was on the Nexus stairs, sir.”
OfC: “No worries, unit. You did the right thing calling me… Its fucking scum like this who can’t read that need to be hit a little harder.”
OfC: /me grins slightly, letting out a soft VoCoded chuckle.
Me: /me nods, “Y- yes, sir!”
OfC: “01, tie him.”
01: “Yes sir.” /me pulls a ziptie out of his backpack, attempting to tie the man (Resist?)
Citizen: [LOOC]: No, I won’t resist. OR: /me doesn’t resist.
01: /me ties the citizen before patting him down. “Cleaned!”
OfC: “Alright, wrap it up!”
01: /me unholsters his stunstick, flicking it to [HIGH] voltage, then hitting the citizen in the head with exceptional force, knocking him straight out. // This is not powergame as the citizen is tied.
01: /me drags the now knocked out citizen to the Nexus as he drops in a cell, posting a paper on the door that says, ‘Detained at 12:13:24, to be released in 3 cycles – 889’
Me. /me after observing the ordeal, rushes back to the Nexus, and into the detainment cells, examining the piece of paper on the cell door, and the man.
/event Speakers crackle on around The Plaza, as a familiar voice booms over them, “Rations are now available in terminal six for the next hour!”
OfC: /radio “All units, report to ration terminal.”
Me: /me rushes to the terminal, flashing a salute to the OfC before asking him, “W- w- what do I do, sir?”
OfC: /me taps his chin, as if thinking, “Unit, apply the citizens.”
Me: “Yes sir.” /me steps inside the terminal, taking position at the small corner of the fences surrounding the terminal.
/it Citizens of all sizes rush into the terminal, grins on their faces.
Me: /me looks at all the citizens, muttering under his breath, “Shit… Big turnout today.”
Citizen: /me steps up beside the RCT, a grin on his face as he applies before being asked, “Shawn Lavelle, #78999”
Me: /me pulls out his datapad, typing on it.
Me: “Alright, you can go.”
/it This continues, except him asking the citizens to apply, until the ration distribution is over.

Below is a short backstory I wrote for an old character of mine;

Angela Shepard – Backstory
Born in New York, raised in New York, and even loved New York. Her name, Angela Shephard. She, unlike most, lived on a farm outside of the big city. Away from all of those flashy lights and loud city chatter, life was just simple for her. When Angela was just a young girl, she was always shy, never really spoke unless spoken to. Even with her family, she only spoke to them if they asked a question, or if they simply said hello, that's just the way she was. But eventually, she grew out of this, and began to speak more to others.

During her Elementary years, she began to speak more, mostly to her teachers though. She would raise her hand more frequently in class and answer questions, even if she wasn't positive that she knew the answer, but she didn't care if she got the question wrong, or if others made fun of her for getting it wrong, all she cared is that she tried, and she did try, better than any of her classmates. Out of all of her classes though, her favorite time of the day was recess, because that was the only time of day where she didn't have to think. One day though something had happened, she noticed one student being bullied. She didn't want to do anything, she just wanted to sit in the shade, under the only tree on the playground. But she began to feel guilt, so she looked around her to see what she could to about this situation.

So, she saw a rock, she thought of throwing it near the ground just to get their attention, but thought what the consequences would be if she accidentally hit one of them, but not caring, she picked up the rock, and tossed it near the group of boys. One of the boys noticed the rock, looked around and saw Angela near the tree looking at them. The boy then walked over to her. "Did you just throw that?" He said. Angela just looked up at him. "No answers, huh? Well let me tell you, if you ever do that again, you won't be happy." Angela then slowly stood up, towering the boy due to her height, the boy then began to shake but kept eye contact with her. Angela simply smirked and looked at the boy. The boy then walked away slowly from her and then jogged over to the group. The then told them to get away from the boy, so they did, and they simply began to play around in the playground. The other boy though noticed that the group left, and looked around to see what the cause of the group leaving had been, he saw Angela looking over at him, smiled, and went on with the rest of his day. That was the only problem that Angela had encountered during Elementary School, she kept up with her high grades and studied.

Over quite an amount of time, she was now in 11th grade. She was one of the best students in all of her classes, she was doing good in school and obviously her grades weren't even close to bad. Although if her grades had ever slipped, she would work even harder to make sure that she reached a goal to make her grades go back up, or even exceed that of what her grades used to be. She lost some friends, because they moved, one moved to somewhere else in the U.S.A, and another moved to Europe with their family. She never really talked to those friends that moved, seeing that she knew there was nothing she could do for them if they needed help in anyways possible. All that mattered is that the people around her and her family were in the best of condition.

One day when she was walking down the hallways of her High School, she noticed something that she didn't like at all. She noticed a student being bullied by a group of students, except she knew that boy, and that group of students, was now only 2 students. She looked at the 2 boys as they stopped the student with one of their arms, and began to make fun of him. Angela quickly went to the General Office, which luckily was nearby, and asked for help from one of the teachers in the office looking into their mailbox. The teacher quickly went out side and looked over at the students, and told them all to get to class, so they did. As the one student was walking by her, he looked at her, smiled, and kept walking. Angela began to walk to her other class as the other 2 students told her to stop. They aproached her, "Did you just tell that teacher that we were messing around with this kid?" They said, as she just stared at them. "Well, you better watch your back after school today.". She then ignored them and walked to class.

She then reached the library, and saw the boys behind her stopping, indicating that they were about to fight, no one was in sight to assist her. She slowly backed away from them as they approached her, and she eventually made contact with the building wall. The boys then walked up to her and one threw a punch as hard has he could, she ducked as his hand came flying at her, and he hit the wall with all the force he could. The boy then let out a yell and fell to the floor grasping his hand in pain. The other boy looked back at his friend, and as he turned back, Angela's hand was about an inch away from his face. As it made contact with the boys face, he fell to the floor on top of his friend, and his friend let out another shout. Angela then asked the boys for their home phone number so their parents could pick them up, but they said got up and began to run away from her, and as they did, she ran away from them towards her house, but even faster then they had been running. Once she reached the house, she unlocked the door and went upstairs and decided to call it a day, luckily no one had been home to question her about want had happened. Later on through High School those 2 boys always avoided her, and stopped bullying that other student.

Now at the age of 21, Angela was in College and kept her grades as high as they had always been. She studied hard and was as good as a student could be, through hard work and determination. Although, none of her friends were in the same school as she had been in, that is because she was the only one out of her friends to get accepted to that specific College. Life was good, and she was happy. One day when returning home from College she was driving through New York City, and she kept hearing weird noises, not the normal city noises, this was screaming, and yelling. And not just in alley ways or in dark areas, but in the streets, this was followed by citizens running away from these things. She saw them they looked like monsters, or aliens even. She looked at them in shock, she was stopped at a red light when one citizen was looking behind him and accidentally hit into her car. He fell down, got back up, and began to tap onto the window. She rolled down the window. "Quick let me in, please!". She opened the door, he got in and he shut it and locked the door. "What's happening?" she said. "I don't know! Something isn't right though I know that much! And that it isn't safe here!" he said sweating and breathing deeply. "Where do we go?" she asked."I don't know, a government safe house maybe? I have friends in the Military that are stationed at one nearby!" He said. "Okay, I just need to get to my farm first,my parents are there!" She said. He nodded, and began to speed down the streets to get out of the city. Once they had escaped the city and approached her farm, she got out of the car, and opened the door to her house. "Mom, Dad? Are you home!" She yelled. They looked at her and asked if anything was wrong. She said that there was no time to explain, and that they needed to go. So they got in her car, and saw the man in the car with her. "Oh, um, you brought a guest?" Her mom asked. "Not exactly-" Angela says, but he cuts her off. "Um, there is a lot that I need to explain, um, Angela, was it? Please take us to the safe house, I'll explain what I know on the way." He said, and she nodded as he pointed out where to go, and explained to her parents what had been happening. Her parents were shocked at the situation. As they reached the Safe House, they got out of the car, and quickly walked up to the front doors of the Safe House.

A military member escorted them inside of the building were they would be let into one of many rooms. As they were let into the room, they all got unsettled and sat around. "So, what now?". Angela asked. "Well, it is getting late, maybe we should just go to sleep until this wears off?" Her mother replied. Everyone agreed and went to bed. Angela woke up in the middle of the night on the sound of a thud. She looked around the room and saw nothing of an issue. She approached one of the windows in the room looked outside and saw big portals in the sky, huge portals, and flying alien looking machines were coming out, attacking everyone in sight, on the ground, in buildings, even the buildings them selves, destroying everything containing human life, and military personnel. Everyone was awake at this point, looking around asking what was happening. Angela stared outside with wide eyes, looking back at her family and the man. "Everything is coming down, we won't recover from this." She stated sadly. They all looked out the window, buildings falling, people dying, and then the building they were in began to shake. They all looked at each other in fright, realizing that bad things were about to happen to them. They all got in a big group and hugged. Hoping that nothing bad will happen to them, praying, having faith. The building was falling apart, the roof was collapsing, glass was breaking, but their love for one another stayed in that big group as they held each other tightly, not letting go no matter what happened. But as that was happening, a part of the roof fell down, separating them, they all fell backwards looking at one another if fear and sadness. Some of the roof fell over them and hit her parents, with the weight of more then their bodies could handle, it crushed her parents, killing them on sight. "No! Mom, Dad! It can't be happening! Why!" The man attempted to come close to her, but his legs were stuck under some of the debris, and he was stuck their unable to escape. He reached out to her, and she reached out to him. "It's hard to say goodbye." He said. "But we all do it, we all have to face this pain in life eventually, but it will all be okay in the end. Trust me!" He said over the noise and banging happening around them. She looked at him crying, wishing that this wouldn't be happening. Wishing that it never would have to happen, that no one would feel this pain. As their fingers almost came in contact, Angela looked up and saw a piece of debris coming down over the two of them, it seemed like everything was in slow motion, like a picture had been painted of this exact moment, the debris slammed over the two of them.

Everything is black. Nothing can be heard, all that can be seen is a white speck of light. Angela tried to move to it but before she could, everything was being pulled away, she began to see more, see a world, she could feel coldness on her back, like she was on the floor of concrete. She opened her eyes. Their was blood on her mouth, but her clothes were different than before. She had no idea how this had happened, who she was, where she was, or why she was there. All she could remember is her name and age, that were placed on her clothes. All else that she wanted to know was, where to go from where she was. She looked up at a large television looking thing that was broadcasting a message. Saying to sign up today for Metropolitan Police Force, if you want to help others, and the city around you! She was enlightened by this but confused, she looked around for people that looked different than she did. She saw a figure wearing a gas mask, and asked them where she could sign up for such a role that was on the television. He told her that it was out of the train station, at the Nexus. She thanked him and went off to the Nexus that he explained the location of to make an application for this role.

Lastly, below is the small quiz that is used in regular applications;

Quiz

1.) Under section 1B in the CCA handbook, what does 10-20 mean?: Location.

2.) Under Section 1C, what does the S in S-Trait stand for?: Specialty

3.) Under Section 2A, how many Loyalist points are awarded if a citizen turns in Light Weapon Contraband?: 4

4.) Under Section 2C, what Level of Offence is trespassing?: Level three
Gerby!
Gerby!

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Fri May 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Gerby!: ACCEPTED

Although I think a lot of this is copy and pasted, it still is enough proof to see that you can handle a CCA character. How ever, I still want you to read the CCA Handbook and memorize some of that stuff. The Handbook is found on the forums under the Combine Civil Authority thread in the Factions Category.

Some things you should know:
Salute your superiors. DvL, CmD, APEX, or SeC. Those are the four you should salute.
You cannot order around Enlisted units (06-01) while you yourself are enlisted, or EpU.
The Combine are jerks. Remember that.
We have a Curfew on our server. Although its more random than scheduled, we have some events that not all other servers have. So be prepared for somethings you might not know.
Speak your mind! The Crew was made to be molded by its players. Suggest ideas on our forums, help us create a bigger and better community! Admins will listen, I will listen, and we together will make TheCrew a better place to play.

That is all.

----

READ THE HANDBOOK.

Ask any SA to whitelist you, and change your rank. Send them a link of this post to confirm it.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerby! Fri May 03, 2013 10:57 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:Gerby!: ACCEPTED

Although I think a lot of this is copy and pasted, it still is enough proof to see that you can handle a CCA character. How ever, I still want you to read the CCA Handbook and memorize some of that stuff. The Handbook is found on the forums under the Combine Civil Authority thread in the Factions Category.

Some things you should know:
Salute your superiors. DvL, CmD, APEX, or SeC. Those are the four you should salute.
You cannot order around Enlisted units (06-01) while you yourself are enlisted, or EpU.
The Combine are jerks. Remember that.
We have a Curfew on our server. Although its more random than scheduled, we have some events that not all other servers have. So be prepared for somethings you might not know.
Speak your mind! The Crew was made to be molded by its players. Suggest ideas on our forums, help us create a bigger and better community! Admins will listen, I will listen, and we together will make TheCrew a better place to play.

That is all.

----

READ THE HANDBOOK.

Ask any SA to whitelist you, and change your rank. Send them a link of this post to confirm it.

Yes, the backstory was copy pasted from Microsoft Word, if that helps. I did still write it, if you're thinking I took it from someone else...
Gerby!
Gerby!

Back to top Go down

Cross Server Transfer: Applications Empty Zaughi's Cross-Server Application

Post  Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Steam Name: Zaughi
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:37688058
Whitelist you wish to have reimbursed: Overwatch Forces, A.K.A COTA.
How long have you played on our server in total?: You must have played here for at least 6 hours. Post a picture. (Don't know how to do this? Click Here!)
https://s1259.photobucket.com/user/Zaughi/library/HL2RP%20Screenshots?sort=3&page=1

Character name: OWC-C18-SHIELD-89552
Character CCA/MPF ID and Rank (If that is the whitelist you want back):
OWC-C18-SHIELD-89552 (OWCF, unranked)
Character CID(If Citizen or Rebel): OWCF Unit, no CID.
What was in your inventory?: A shotgun, two boxes of buckshot ammunition, and two smoke grenades.
Amount of points you had(If Citizen or Rebel): OWC unit, no Loyalist/Anti points.
https://s1259.photobucket.com/user/Zaughi/library/HL2RP%20Screenshots?sort=3&page=1
DO NOT COPY AND PASTE AFTER THIS LINE
------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
C18 should be changed to C45 in the ID.
I was unable to find a lot of screenshots as I never felt the need to get character screenshots, but I do have two from the canals zombie event from last year.
SHIELD is the mechanics/engineering division on the server.
SHIELD units are issued shotguns and a sidearm only, however this is easily changed according to COTA protocol on The Crew.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Mon May 13, 2013 6:29 pm

I believe he is referring to OTA, which cannot go into a division.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Yes, I mean OTA. Don't KING/TALON/BLADE and those other ones count as divisions?

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Fri May 17, 2013 5:44 pm

ZAUGHI: DENIED
Honestly this isn't enough proof. The shot that you are using doesn't show anything about the Unit. For all I know this could be single player in a third person view. If you can get a better picture showing credentials and such then it will be accepted.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Cross Server Transfer: Applications Empty Churro`s Transfer App

Post  TrPL_Churro Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Steam Name: Churro
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49130812
Position you wish to have reimbursed: Cross Server Transfer: Applications 3m13s

Play Time: Joined for the first time approx 3 weeks ago, total play time approx is 12 Hours.
------------------
Character Name: UNION.DvL.380
Character CCA Rank: UNION.DvL
Inventory: Pulse Rifle, Magnum, 2 Mags for Each. 4 Zip Ties.
Proof: Cross Server Transfer: Applications 3m13s

Extra:
Union.380 has augmented Arms & Legs, he is an agile unit as well as a decorated one.
TrPL_Churro
TrPL_Churro

Back to top Go down

Cross Server Transfer: Applications Empty Cereal's Recovery Application

Post  Cereal Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Steam Name: Cereal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22571085
Whitelist you wish to have reimbursed: MPF/CCA/CPA/METROPOLICE/CP
How long have you played on our server in total?: 2 days. (Actual hours:)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161457635

Character name: Two chars, I am unable to decide as they are NOT canon friendly to your customs.
C17:i6-METROPOLICE.OfC-298 OR MPF-APEX-05.17320
Character CCA/MPF ID and Rank (If that is the whitelist you want back): 298-OfC / 17320-05
Character CID(If Citizen or Rebel): N/A
What was in your inventory?: Standard OfC gear for 298. IN DEPTH OF WHAT 298 ACTUALLY HAD: (1 SMG, 1 Shotgun, 6 grenades, 12 backpacks, 3 flashbangs, 4 smoke grenades.
^^I don't expect you to give me everything this char once had. I co-owned the server and I had a shit-load of items at the time. A more appropriate inventory would simply be 1 SMG, a backpack, MP7 ammo, 1 9MM, radio.
On the 05, 2 backpacks, 1 9MM pistol, radio.
Amount of points you had(If Citizen or Rebel): N/A

I went through a LONG, LONG way in my archives of non-uploaded screencaps to find these.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161210598
Solid evidence of me on 298, I am in third-person, and I have typed a few messages.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161211241
Solid evidence of me on 17320, I am in first person, and I have typed the first message at the very bottom of the visable chat-box.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161210869
Me on a OTA-EOW character from a different community, this is NOT MPF, I know, this is just to add a supporting touch.

JUST A SIDE NOTE: The community from 298's newest canon for the MPF before the majority of us left the community, MED would be HELIX, and METROPOLICE units with standard 05-01-OfC ranks would simply be under your core divisions. MED and TECH units did NOT have any ranks. They were a utility division. Also, if you demand RP examples of me, I will post them as a reply soon after notice.
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:45 am

Cereal: PENDING

Everything looks perfect. How ever the ranks of the Units are not as I expected. If we had to choose, I would pick your OfC, seeing as the Apex rank was removed from our Cannon.

Unfortunately your playtime amount doesnt meet the requirements to have a CCA whitelist. So, im going to put this application on hold until you can update with a high play time amount.

When this happens, your OfC will be reimbursed.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Alright, 48 hours, correct?
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:56 pm

Yes.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:10 pm

I did forget to add though that APEX was the server's core division. I'd prefer starting off at a lower rank to get the know-how's of your server canon first.
IF of course, that's fine by you.
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:29 am

Ah. APEX was our 2nd in command, but is no longer a rank due to an event. Once you get the 48 hours, you will be reimbursed your CCA characters. I do not think it is fair to our other players for you to keep your OfC rank as it is a high rank so perhaps an 02-01 (But DIABLO decides, not me, I am just stating my opinion) But yeah, I think you should get to know our canon as a lower rank so you know what you are doing. Here are our ranks from lowers to highest:

03: Can now go into a division
EpU: Not enlisted anymore
OfC
DvL
CmD
SeC

Please go to our CCA part of our forums for more info.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:23 pm

I don't want to fill this topic up with a discussion as it was originally meant for applications, I'll talk to an admin either you/diablo about it in-game.
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:Cereal: PENDING

Everything looks perfect. How ever the ranks of the Units are not as I expected. If we had to choose, I would pick your OfC, seeing as the Apex rank was removed from our Cannon.

Unfortunately your playtime amount doesnt meet the requirements to have a CCA whitelist. So, im going to put this application on hold until you can update with a high play time amount.

When this happens, your OfC will be reimbursed.

Seeing as this is what DIABLO said and that he know has the right playtime. It's accepted. Please ask any SA to give you the CCA whitelist.

As for the OfC, I do not think it is fair for other hard working units that you just get OfC, but perhaps maybe a 03-01 sounds fair. I suggest you get to know our CCA lore as a 05 first but then maybe get the 03-01 from your application.

(I'm just an OP so if any Admin, SA, or DIABLO want to contradict me, please say so to Cereal.)
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cross Server Transfer: Applications Empty Jackyp2000's Character Transfer App

Post  Jackyp2000 Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Steam Name: Jackyp2000

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50305207

Whitelist you wish to have reimbursed: Resistance

How long have you played on our server in total?: You must have played here for at least 6 hours.
Post a picture: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203246278

Character name: Eve 'Fox' Paul

Character CID(If Citizen or Rebel): #90947

What was in your inventory?: MP7 with a few clips, 9MM Pistol with no ammo and a resistance medic uniform

Amount of points you had(If Citizen or Rebel): 4 DP's (Detainment Points)

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203241167
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203241242
Jackyp2000
Jackyp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:29 pm

(Poster wanted this added on http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203277139)
ACCEPTED

It has all the evidence I need to accept it, plus I know you on the server and know you're a good RPer. Ask a Super admin on the server to give you your items and character.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down