Latest topics
» You know what?
Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 pm by DIABLO258

» I won't leave you
Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:33 am by Trippy

» I wonder if
Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

» Not being able to reply - Fixed
Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:51 am by DIABLO258

» assdasdgfadgf
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:07 am by Gremnkai

» Gotta shitpost to get to 1004 posts
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:06 am by Gremnkai

» I'm in love wit a coco (Trippy <3)
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am by Gremnkai

» For anyone who still happens to visit here from time to time
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm by DIABLO258


Beeeeeeeep

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beeeeeeeep

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:39 pm


THREAD REMOVED DUE TO CONDITIONS FOR FLAMING GENERATED BY THE ORIGINAL CONTENT WITHIN THE SOURCE POST







Alles, was auf diesem Forum gehört zu führenden diablo
Alles, was auf diesem Forum gehört zu führenden diablo
Alles, was auf diesem Forum gehört zu führenden diablo


Last edited by §inisterZue on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  wtf on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:34 pm

because more special characters is what this server needs

____________________
Colors.
Special Characters: Cyan.
Combine Civil Authority Units: Blue.
Citizens: Default Color (greyish blue).
Unique Citizens: White.

Characters:

Jessica 'Dragon' Winters ( 3 years alive! ) = Alive.
note: NLR'd a while ago, too much development to throw away

CCA.CORE.02.29002 = Alive

Adrik Fedorov = Alive.
avatar
wtf

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 97
Location : Canada, Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Burnt Leaf on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Did you get permission and a legitimate situation IC in which this happened? Because X-Ray was not X-Ray until she, ya know, fought Phantom to a draw.

____________________
IC Character status
Danokente Sithi - Alive - Still invisible. Somewhere
Sima Yi - Alive - Somewhere
Phil Brooks - Alive - Moping around and acting all pissed off.
X-Ray/Sano Sithi - Alive - Somewhere
Ryan Reeves - Dead - Failed his mission to find wealth and power by ransoming off Phantom to the CCA
CCA-CORE.02.20078 - Alive - Working on his marksmanship.
Kul'Vask'Kinori'Nuroudo - Alive - Cleaning windows.
Akio Yamamoto - Alive - Sweeping the Plaza streets.
Kenny King - Alive - Still being a minor background character.
avatar
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : The microphone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Noobstrike on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Lol. were asspulling before the servers up. cooolliiiooo.
I honestly think this char is just so you can have the phoenix model.
but thts jst me.
I think the value of my opinion died to sinisterzue a loooong time ago. silent

____________________
Dubwub is gey.
Hipsters are gey.
Emos are gey.
Attention Whores are gey.
Swag is gey.
Yolo is gey.
#SWAQYOLFKONY2013 is not gey.
RK

avatar
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 19
Location : In a size 8976394379209 shoebox.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Noobstrike wrote:Lol. were asspulling before the servers up. cooolliiiooo.
I honestly think this char is just so you can have the phoenix model.
but thts jst me.
I think the value of my opinion died to sinisterzue a loooong time ago. silent

I love how you say asspulled when I have been thinking about and creating this character for a while now, DIABLO knew about it and agreed that it was a neat idea. Your opinions and words have no value to me at all, You're right about that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Noobstrike on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Whateva makes you happy.
I didnt know that if you spent a long time conjuring your asspull, it was no longer an asspull. thats a new concept to me.

____________________
Dubwub is gey.
Hipsters are gey.
Emos are gey.
Attention Whores are gey.
Swag is gey.
Yolo is gey.
#SWAQYOLFKONY2013 is not gey.
RK

avatar
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 19
Location : In a size 8976394379209 shoebox.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Archimedes on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:02 pm

His White form brings terror in the eyes of onlookers


His sinister eye can paralize a man...


He an Kill a man with just a thought...



The CA's bird is one to be feared



making up op chars is soo much fun!!!

____________________
Super Admin of TC
Janitor of TC
Lead Programmer of TC


avatar
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

well, enough of that, ....

Post  General Bravo on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:12 pm


____________________
RP Characters:
Citizen:
Steven Davis-Alive-Citizen, in main district of City 18
Civil Protection:
CCA-C18-CmD.08292-Alive-Searching for APEX, hunting down the last surviving City 18 resistance members, and wiping out everyone who gets in his wayMuch has changed since days of old, but nothing changed what his mind holds.
Resistance:
Nick Bradford-Unknown-[STATUS UNKNOWN]


Former Supreme Military Commander of The Crew
Founder of The Event Horizon, that we may rise from the ashes.
avatar
General Bravo
Super Admin

Posts : 806
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 23
Location : Orbiting Earth on his Super Star Destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Noobstrike on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Archimedes wrote:His White form brings terror in the eyes of onlookers


His sinister eye can paralize a man...


He an Kill a man with just a thought...



The CA's bird is one to be feared



making up op chars is soo much fun!!!
Im notobama. and I approve dis message.

____________________
Dubwub is gey.
Hipsters are gey.
Emos are gey.
Attention Whores are gey.
Swag is gey.
Yolo is gey.
#SWAQYOLFKONY2013 is not gey.
RK

avatar
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 19
Location : In a size 8976394379209 shoebox.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Burnt Leaf on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Can I be a fern?

____________________
IC Character status
Danokente Sithi - Alive - Still invisible. Somewhere
Sima Yi - Alive - Somewhere
Phil Brooks - Alive - Moping around and acting all pissed off.
X-Ray/Sano Sithi - Alive - Somewhere
Ryan Reeves - Dead - Failed his mission to find wealth and power by ransoming off Phantom to the CCA
CCA-CORE.02.20078 - Alive - Working on his marksmanship.
Kul'Vask'Kinori'Nuroudo - Alive - Cleaning windows.
Akio Yamamoto - Alive - Sweeping the Plaza streets.
Kenny King - Alive - Still being a minor background character.
avatar
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : The microphone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Mahunik on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:37 pm

What's with all these special characters? Why can't we just have the combine, citizens and angry citizens. Twists here and there are alright but super humans and god like characers are just completely out of the half life spectrum. The thing that can get a character special is by developing them and making them unique. The amount of time I spent developing some of my characters such as The Wittmann family, and CmD.67235 took me hours and hours of play time. And not only that, each one is entirely possible for a user to develop. Just spend the time, and enjoy developing characters to your own liking. (Keep it real too, none of that super human strength)

____________________
CCA-GHOST-DvL.67235 - Handed down his rank of CmD to continue Ghost operations

Erica Wittmann - Died after 11 months of OOC development

Sven Smirnoff - Died in large scale shootout with police






Super Admin since Day One
avatar
Mahunik
Super Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 20
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Mahunik wrote:What's with all these special characters? Why can't we just have the combine, citizens and angry citizens. Twists here and there are alright but super humans and god like characers are just completely out of the half life spectrum. The thing that can get a character special is by developing them and making them unique. The amount of time I spent developing some of my characters such as The Wittmann family, and CmD.67235 took me hours and hours of play time. And not only that, each one is entirely possible for a user to develop. Just spend the time, and enjoy developing characters to your own liking. (Keep it real too, none of that super human strength)

You guys, TC, As a group (no offense intended) put my name to shame. You think every god damn character I make is some insane retarded ape murderer made for PKing other people, Its not. Sinister took effort to think of and so far make, And will take a shit ton of even more effort to develop. Sword was birthed at step three and a fully grown character, that's why she go so far. Sinister is my first special that I will start at 50% at step1, Having a suit and being in detainment for life (until rescue approved by DIABLO.) Sword went in a direction I didn't want and never do ever want to happen to any one of my character, You know why? Because I didn't develop Sword, Deadcherry did. Sinister will be the first Seed of a special character I have and intend on putting hours and dedication in developing the seed into a character.
Mock me, Troll me and hate me all you want; But Sinister is a character I intend on having fun with and making new good memories to come with TC. Hail Fuhrer Diablo!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  DIABLO258 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:22 pm

§inisterZue wrote:
Noobstrike wrote:Lol. were asspulling before the servers up. cooolliiiooo.
I honestly think this char is just so you can have the phoenix model.
but thts jst me.
I think the value of my opinion died to sinisterzue a loooong time ago. silent

I love how you say asspulled when I have been thinking about and creating this character for a while now, DIABLO knew about it and agreed that it was a neat idea. Your opinions and words have no value to me at all, You're right about that.


I actually don't recall this at all... I remember a character, but not a special one. Not one with a nickname and all that already. I have told people my rule about this. Every character must start from scratch and work its way up. If they get super powers, there had better be a reasonable IC session where that character gets them.
If that character has a reputation, they had better have RP'ed to get it.
If they have a nick name, they had better have friends who they ICly met who call them that.

You cannot start with rep or names or anything special. You start from scratch. Build your way up. Start at the bottom like everyone else and show us that you can RP your way to the top. It will take a long time, and a lot of patience. But its possible, Jared is an example. He worked for months on that character, he made him the best Rebel there was in C18. Only to get his head ripped off by the SeC. But he still left a memorable foot print.

Don't make special characters. Build them.

____________________
Always watching.

IC Characters:
CCA-C45-APEX.88052/John Partell - MISSING
Joe Partell - DEAD
Lok'Tar - ALIVE
Harold Kert - DEAD
Dexter Surbs - ALIVE
The G-Man - UNKNOWN


Owner of The Crew.
avatar
DIABLO258
Owner

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota

View user profile http://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Jmannon00b1 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:36 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:
§inisterZue wrote:
Noobstrike wrote:Lol. were asspulling before the servers up. cooolliiiooo.
I honestly think this char is just so you can have the phoenix model.
but thts jst me.
I think the value of my opinion died to sinisterzue a loooong time ago. silent

I love how you say asspulled when I have been thinking about and creating this character for a while now, DIABLO knew about it and agreed that it was a neat idea. Your opinions and words have no value to me at all, You're right about that.


I actually don't recall this at all... I remember a character, but not a special one. Not one with a nickname and all that already. I have told people my rule about this. Every character must start from scratch and work its way up. If they get super powers, there had better be a reasonable IC session where that character gets them.
If that character has a reputation, they had better have RP'ed to get it.
If they have a nick name, they had better have friends who they ICly met who call them that.

You cannot start with rep or names or anything special. You start from scratch. Build your way up. Start at the bottom like everyone else and show us that you can RP your way to the top. It will take a long time, and a lot of patience. But its possible, Jared is an example. He worked for months on that character, he made him the best Rebel there was in C18. Only to get his head ripped off by the SeC. But he still left a memorable foot print.

Don't make special characters. Build them.
Jared isn't the best.
Ace was the best.
Ace will be the best.
Nevar forget Ace.

____________________
avatar
Jmannon00b1

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 78
Location : The Cul-De-Sac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:53 am

DIABLO258 wrote:
§inisterZue wrote:
Noobstrike wrote:Lol. were asspulling before the servers up. cooolliiiooo.
I honestly think this char is just so you can have the phoenix model.
but thts jst me.
I think the value of my opinion died to sinisterzue a loooong time ago. silent

I love how you say asspulled when I have been thinking about and creating this character for a while now, DIABLO knew about it and agreed that it was a neat idea. Your opinions and words have no value to me at all, You're right about that.


I actually don't recall this at all... I remember a character, but not a special one. Not one with a nickname and all that already. I have told people my rule about this. Every character must start from scratch and work its way up. If they get super powers, there had better be a reasonable IC session where that character gets them.
If that character has a reputation, they had better have RP'ed to get it.
If they have a nick name, they had better have friends who they ICly met who call them that.

You cannot start with rep or names or anything special. You start from scratch. Build your way up. Start at the bottom like everyone else and show us that you can RP your way to the top. It will take a long time, and a lot of patience. But its possible, Jared is an example. He worked for months on that character, he made him the best Rebel there was in C18. Only to get his head ripped off by the SeC. But he still left a memorable foot print.

Don't make special characters. Build them.

lol! When I paid attention to the playerbase, People flooded into the server, Some giving themselves nicknames like: Bleh 'Blah' Blehblah. No one cared then. Isn't it interesting how it is suddenly an issue?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Mahunik on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Well we really never had much of a problem with special characters or nicknames. I only recall a few people wanting nicknames. I've always been against special characters. Personally I think people that need special characters are people too lazy to develop and create one.

____________________
CCA-GHOST-DvL.67235 - Handed down his rank of CmD to continue Ghost operations

Erica Wittmann - Died after 11 months of OOC development

Sven Smirnoff - Died in large scale shootout with police






Super Admin since Day One
avatar
Mahunik
Super Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 20
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beeeeeeeep

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum