» assdasdgfadgf
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:07 am by Gremnkai

» Gotta shitpost to get to 1004 posts
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:06 am by Gremnkai

» I'm in love wit a coco (Trippy <3)
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am by Gremnkai

» For anyone who still happens to visit here from time to time
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm by DIABLO258

New ideas for the server. Jobs, Mail, Loyalists, and more!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New ideas for the server. Jobs, Mail, Loyalists, and more!

Post  Slashraider on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:39 pm

This is 3 ideas in one poll and I an open to suggestions on how to improve these ideas.

Citizens Jobs: New jobs will be added for regular citizens. These jobs will allow citizens to get more money and more loyalists points which would increase the amount of loyalists. Jobs include:

(Low Required Loyalist Points 0)

Janitors: Lowest pay, lowest point reward. Cleaning up the streets, mopping floors, wiping windows, etc. No Bonus.

Delivery Man: Low pay, low point reward. Delivering furniture from CWU Goods Store to apartments. No Bonus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Medium Required Loyalist Points -10+)

Workint reward. Worg at a store: Medium pay, medium poinking the cashier, doing your job. Bonus: Free health care provided by the hospital if you get hurt.

CETA: Medium pay, medium point reward. Stocking stores, (All the stores seem to have infinite amount of items, We should have the sales man in all the stores at a set limit to like 100 and when that runs out the store owner would call for a CETA re stock. Bonus: Free health care, 20+ tokens from rations.

Cook: Medium pay, medium point reward. Cooking food. In every store that has food / drinks you are the one who will make it. Without you, the store cannot function as all the stuff they have are ingredients and they are unprepared. No Bonus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(High Required Loyalist Points (-30+)

CAH manager: High pay, High point reward. Keeping the CAH up to date, clean, and making sure the citizens are doing what they are supposed to. You can hire a Janitor to clean up the CAH and you have keys to all the rooms. You are allowed to kick people out if they act out of place or have / doing illegal stuff in the CAH. Bonus: Increased tokens during rations + Health care.

Store Manager / Owner: High pay, High point reward. Managing your store, you hire workers / cooks / delivery men for your store. Bonus: Health care + Increased tokens during rations.

CWU Worker Manager: Very High Pay, High point reward. Paying workers the money they earned and making sure that those workers are doing their job. Bonus: Health care + Increased tokens during rations.

This is just what I have right now, please name ideas for jobs that you have!!!

Second Idea:

Citizen Representative.

Dr. Saga will have loyalists that have -20 or more loyalist points fill out an application to be a citizen representative. Then he will pick the winners and have citizens vote on who they want to be their representative. Once that loyalist is voted in, he will visit Dr. Saga and tell him what the citizens want and what is going on with the citizens.

Third Idea:

Mail for Dr. Saga. There will be a legit mail system so that Dr. Saga could read mail and respond to the citizens during his new "Sagacast". Mail will be monitored and if the mail is not signed with your full name and CID# it will not reach my office. It will be monitored and if it is tampered or someone writes death threats or something of that matter, they will be detained.

The mail could be on the forums so it is easier to access and I won't lose it, or the citizen representative could give me the mail that the citizens give to him.

These are my ideas, please tell me what you like and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me more suggestions because I am stuck making new jobs and such.

Thanks!

Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.

Slashraider
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New ideas for the server. Jobs, Mail, Loyalists, and more!

Post  Phenix_360 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:19 am

I really like the whole job idea, this will help people out a lot with loyalest pints and could increase plaza rp even more. But I have one question a lot of citizens will want jobs so will there be a job cap? Like for the lower paying jobs like the delivery men and janitors and such because it would be a little weird if everyone is cleaning and delivering stuff. Maybe you can even do things like add shifts so there is a set time each person can work. (Just a suggestion)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollerHavoc on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:25 pm

+Support: This is quite honestly a very excellent idea. It gives people in the plaza a reason to actually be there which we've needed for a long time. I gives people something to do, a way to get tokens and save up money if they wish. I do agree with Phenix, there should be organized shifts. There should also be a set pay for each job rather than just Low, Medium, High. Separate the CWU to something called the Highest worker ever because you don't get CWU for a long time. You also do know that anybody can buy business permits now. CWU should be the top dog bosses who make sure everything is performing well and run their own stores which loyalists can be hired into as well still. I also really don't know how you plan on successfully tracking every worker unless you limit them or just make up an entire pay for an entire shift.

IC Characters

CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HollerHavoc
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaughi on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:49 pm

I like the whole jobs idea, but it kills the whole CWU system. Also, you should need at least -5 to -10 Loyalist Points to get a job, simply because citizens with no points cannot be discerned as malignants or Loyalists, and then we might have a massive linked army of Resistance Janitors. Everywhere. A way to fix the gap for civvies with 0 points is to have them do difficult factory/industrial work for low pay.

For now, I am Neutral on this.

Combine Units:

(C18) CCA-C18-CORE-04-24659: Living the thug life, abusing citizens.

Citizens/Resistance

(C18) Garry "The Weasel" Cubbarnes: Escaping the city with his new friend, trying to regain his memories.
Zaughi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:03 pm

I like it a lot. The only thing I have an issue with is how we will let players know who has these jobs, and how people acquire them.

Instead of having a CETA building that needs jobs as well, I think it would be nice to get some kind of plugin that would allow you to select a job from a machine, or from a CCA Unit. Like, the CCA Unit could bring up your Data, and on the side it would say "Jobs", click that and a list of jobs that are available open and you can select the one that person wants. The it automatically goes into their data, and adds a tag to their name/description?

IC Characters:
CCA-C45-APEX.88052/John Partell - MISSING
Joe Partell - DEAD
Lok'Tar - ALIVE
Harold Kert - DEAD
Dexter Surbs - ALIVE
The G-Man - UNKNOWN

Owner of The Crew.
DIABLO258
Owner

View user profile http://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HollerHavoc on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:03 am

DIABLO258 wrote:I like it a lot. The only thing I have an issue with is how we will let players know who has these jobs, and how people acquire them.

Instead of having a CETA building that needs jobs as well, I think it would be nice to get some kind of plugin that would allow you to select a job from a machine, or from a CCA Unit. Like, the CCA Unit could bring up your Data, and on the side it would say "Jobs", click that and a list of jobs that are available open and you can select the one that person wants. The it automatically goes into their data, and adds a tag to their name/description?

Well how about this, we have a main Job application building I.E that old pharmacy building, Citizens walk in at a set time and there are three sections to the building, The CETA (Loyalist), CWU and MWC (Manual Working Citizen) section. Citizens write their applications (In Slash's thread) ICLY they will have been written in this location, this area will just be a final contract signing sort of area. Once they are in the room there are radio's connecting to the CCA frequency all around the room, and they get a CWU officer to simply call for one officer to come in and add their job to their data if they are accepted. Civil Workers Union do not need an application, they just help the citizens sign the contract deal along with their name to verify who accepted them. CETA do however need to write applications. CWU can just ask an officer via request device to add their occupation to their data. Not really a need for a machine when you could just ask an officer to change you data. 1-2 CWU representatives will be in the room to call the officers after they get the citizens to sign the final contract which will be left in a bin within the room.

ALSO, if a citizen has +6 points or over they should be denied job opportunity, the only real way to get back to job opportunity is to bring your points up through the traditional point gaining way. (Turning in contraband/helping an officer somehow)

IC Characters

CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HollerHavoc
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cergis on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:30 am

Cafe__________________________________________________________________
Loyalist 0:
Janitor: Basic Cleaning Citizen, cleans the cafe after Online
Delivery Boy/Girl: Basic Delivery to apartments. Only available when Cafe is Online
Loyalist 1+
Recruit Cook - Head Cook: Basically cooks food for the citizens that want it.
Recruit Cashier - Head Cashier: Basically handles the amount of money given to the Cafe.
Loyalist 3+
Cafe Manager: Manages the Cafe, such as taxes and making sure workers work.
(Must be a Current Worker)
*Signed in Cursive*
John Kinadeey

Combine Civil Authority]
CCA.HELIX.03.90005

Vortigaunts
Vash'Nagul

CWU
John Kinnadey

Gif to large
Cergis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top