The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Announcement for today's additions EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Announcement for today's additions EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Announcement for today's additions EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Announcement for today's additions EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Announcement for today's additions EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Announcement for today's additions EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Announcement for today's additions EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Announcement for today's additions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Announcement for today's additions EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Announcement for today's additions EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Announcement for today's additions

2 posters

Go down

Announcement for today's additions Empty Announcement for today's additions

Post  DIABLO258 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:26 am

Having issues - Finally today I will be adding back the loooong list of voice commands for the CCA. I will be removing the Overwatch voices from the list how ever, only because those voices are played at random on each CCA Unit.

Then I will be adding in the Vortigaunt faction, as well. Its been awhile since we have seen our old friends. But this is how it will work:
To get the Vortigaunt white list you must reach -20 points on at least ONE citizen. At that point, you are loyal enough to the CCA to have a white list dedicated to it!

DONE - Moving on, I found an Automatic Citizen Data creator. So each citizen (Or each citizen created AFTER this is put in) will automatically have data that you simply need to fill out with offences or good deeds.

DONE - Next I will add in FastDL, AT LAST. Thank Tenpenny for this one, he showed me how to do it. Although I could have learned somewhere else, he posted a tutorial on the forums. So thank you Tenpenny for your help.

To finish off, I will be fixing the T models for some of the CCA Units that are still having issues. Found out that the Female_police HD model just doesnt work. It gets all animations except the stunstick animation. If I take it out of the list, it T-Poses at all times for every weapon. Currently it is on the list, so all weapon animations work EXCEPT for stunstick. I dont know why.

Have a good day.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Announcement for today's additions Empty Re: Announcement for today's additions

Post  [Redacted] Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Sounds good Diablo, not to intrude on the locked thread, but, for the females, I think the error is because of the TnB fem police which seem to override the Metro Police Pack models, so we could just use them instead.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum