» For anyone who still happens to visit here from time to time
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm by DIABLO258

Combine Civil Authority IC Reports.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Combine Civil Authority IC Reports.

Post  Slashraider on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Post your IC reports here:

Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.

Slashraider
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Death of Tyrone Jackson

Post  //DarkPossum\\ on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:17 pm

----- Incident Report -----
UID: CCA-C18-NOVA-02.22497

Summary: I was called to the train station by a 05 because she had claimed she was being shot at by an anti-citizen. I ran as fast as I could and when I arrived we were both pinned down at the hardpoint by an African-American male wielding an automatic assault weapon. I decided that our cover area was not fit to keep us alive for much longer and tactically deployed a smoke grenade to give us the ability to move across the street to a slightly safer location. Shortly after we had moved, the fire had stopped. Citizens arrived to question what the sound was. I quickly herded them back to the plaza to avoid casualties before noticing shots come from the train station door once again. I returned fire with my shotgun, but no shots from me or the 05’s 9mm pistol were successfully able to land a hit on the man. He went back into the train station and another man walked out. I at first thought the man walking out of the station was the anti-citizen, but he was just a decoy. After we attempted to detain this man, the anti-citizen had rushed out of the train station and ran through the hardpoint. The 05 and I had quickly pursued the anti-citizen all the way to Hardpoint B. When the anti-citizen arrived at the hardpoint he began to once again fire upon us, pinning the 05 and I down at the Ration Center. We returned fire until he pulled further into the hardpoint and gave us a chance to push upward. After we pushed him back into the hardpoint he had then noticed that it was blockaded and he was unable to move forward. We began to fire, and he returned fire. Another unit arrived and after about a five minute firefight the man had dropped dead. I took the body and other units had returned to their duties. After returning to the Nexus with the body I had found some ID on it. His name was Tyrone Jackson. The body should currently be in the Helix bay for further analysis. No other units were harmed during the incident.

//DarkPossum\\
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Combine Civil Authority IC Reports.

Post  Cereal on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:14 pm

//Don't we already have the CCA records for this?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:04 pm

// That is not for reports for the average unit. Those records are for major events, for the whole CCA to view, like if there are going to be a promotion ceremony, etc. This is for all reports because people do not like writing them on the papers.

Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.

Slashraider
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:25 pm

UNIT REPORT

UNIT ID: CORE-05.87579
SUSPECT(S): Unknown, male. 5'9'', Light brown hair.
DETAILS: Recently got into a firefight with a armed anti-citizen with a assault weapon. His shooting position was on a rooftop; I had to relocate to the bridge to gain effective range against him. I had to ripcord and RTB later as I ran out of munitions and he had general superiorty from suppression and height. He was situated on top of the CAH. BOL. This man has a thick Irish accent, light brown hair, and he is around 5'9''.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Unit IDs: CORE-05.87579, (Wowdah's 05 (I forgot his unit ID like a tard)

SUSPECTS: Unknown (x2). //edit; Minx Re'Zaad

DETAILS: Suspect attempted assault when I was reinforcing Hardpoint B. Armed with a standard 9MM and demanded I hand over all firearms. (wowdah) and I took the situation under control and she was later amputated on sight from orders of another unit. The body was taken to the HELIX bay and was identified as Minx Re'Zaad. Another suspect aided the anti-citizen on sight and ran off into D6. Status unknown. BOL.
//EDIT: Suspect was found and DB was recovered and identified at the HELIX bay from the Overwatch raid.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Unit IDs: CORE-05.87579

SUSPECTS: Unknown. (6'3'' Height, 05 uniform. Commoner accent, medium build.)

DETAILS: I recently prosecuted an anti-citizen that was on top of the CAH, from a report given by a citizen named, "Shea Vegas". The suspect was armed, with a 9MM pistol, and had some sort of.... White-greyish knife. He was wearing an 05 uniform. Eventually, he forced me out of the CAH and I had to ripcord back to the HELIX bay to seek medical attention. This man seems more dangerous than he sounds.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  //DarkPossum\\ on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:40 am

UID: CCA-C18-NOVA-02.22497

Amputation Report: Shea Vegas

After 02.29002 had captured the citizen, Shea Vegas I had assisted in the extraction of information. Whilst interrogating the man with standard technique, he had given barely any more information than we already have. But it turns out that he was taken into the slums by the renowned 'Zealot' and held prisoner there. During his time there he had met several anti-citizens. He stated he had witnessed at least five of them in the vicinity. One that had spoken to him was equipped with a crossbow and had blonde hair. Most of them also had MP7's and 9mm's. While they have little food and are suffering, they are well equipped and are in larger numbers than suspected. The man had only given me the information I needed once threatened with death, and so he had spoken. But unfortunately his final verdict was administered and he was killed quickly and efficiently as he walked out of the interrogation room. Suspect deceased. Final verdict administered.

//DarkPossum\\
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Report tiem :)

Post  Ashes on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:47 pm

CCA Report
CCA-C18-HELIX-03.92045
2 Amputations
1 Detainment
Subject 1 - Unknown - Man of Asian Decent
Repeated Resistance of Arrest, Tampering with bodies, and assault on an officer, failure to apply. Final Verdict Administered.
Subject 2 - Unknown
10-103M. Subject could not coordinate proper responses, repeatedly claiming to insanity. Struck fear in population. Final Verdict Administered.
Subject 3 -
Detainment due to multiple reports of audio violation.

Alice Mercier (CCA.C45.03.94025) - ALIVE
Rose Night - ALIVE
DA - TC
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=10&u=18205353]Image to large
Ashes
Silver Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down