Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am by Gremnkai

» For anyone who still happens to visit here from time to time
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm by DIABLO258

Commandos for event

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Commandos for event

Post  Corestealer on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Ok since the Anniversary event is coming soon, I thought I should post who currently will be a commando and their code name. UPDATE Bravo cannot be on on the 28th, so we are either doing Tuesday or thursday

Commandos:

'Bravo'The squad leader will be using 38's model as far as I know(played by bravo)
'Holler' The sniper, using Sevs model(Played by HollaHavooc)
'Core' The demolitions expert (at least what I wanna be) using scorches model (Played by Corestealer)
'Nerd'using fixers model he is the hacker, the engineer and t he heart of the group(played by Jaquez)
Bravo can make any edits to this that he sees fit

CCA:

'Slash' The Ghost 01.
'Atlas' The Core 05.
'Cregis' The HELIX 03

Rebels:
Jim 'Sciny' Tenma

Last edited by Corestealer on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 7 times in total

CHARACTERS:

Citizens:
Jason Bracks:*ALIVE* Questioning his loyalty to the UU, hiding the fact that he was never actually a loyalist (Blame Possum).

Emancipated Biotics
Gul'Hak: *ALIVE* Partnered up with Zealot

Combine Civil Authority
CCA-C18-05-CORE.88681/Mason Carson: *ALIVE* Annoyed by the fact that to many citizens have gtten into D6
Corestealer
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Commandos for event

Post  Jaquecz on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm the nerd commando.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corestealer on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:23 pm

What is your code name then, 'Nerd'?

CHARACTERS:

Citizens:
Jason Bracks:*ALIVE* Questioning his loyalty to the UU, hiding the fact that he was never actually a loyalist (Blame Possum).

Emancipated Biotics

Combine Civil Authority
CCA-C18-05-CORE.88681/Mason Carson: *ALIVE* Annoyed by the fact that to many citizens have gtten into D6
Corestealer
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:37 am

Who didn't see that one coming... Anyways, I'm assuming this is before "Star Wars: Republic Commando"'s story line considering (SPOILER)
Ending of the game:
Sev is with them

Citizen; Hank Lamar-Trying to make the world a brighter place, without even knowing it.
CCA; CCA-C18-HELIX-03.79645-Doing the best damn job he can, studying human psychology.

You can dig your own grave as deep as you want. There is always another person to bury you.
Atlas
Platinum Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corestealer on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:58 am

Atlas wrote:Who didn't see that one coming... Anyways, I'm assuming this is before "Star Wars: Republic Commando"'s story line considering (SPOILER)
Ending of the game:
Sev is with them
This has no connection to the republic commandos story line, we are just at random Commando squad who apparently got the wrong coordinates and ended up on earth

Holler, Bravo, Core, and nerd are the code names. (nerd is Jaquez) so Sev is only the model we are using we are not playing as him

CHARACTERS:

Citizens:

Emancipated Biotics

Combine Civil Authority
Corestealer
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:01 am

This is actually fucked. I started playing Republic Commando a week ago, and all of a sudden you guys get the idea to put a commando team in the server for an event. I wonder if this is coincidence or not....
Atlas
Platinum Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollerHavoc on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:07 am

Jacq's name is pretty damn funny, but yeah, we have no connection to delta squad, we are just a random commando squad. The backstory behind them and what not will unfold as we go.

IC Characters

CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HollerHavoc
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander America on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:27 am

I really don't like the idea of Star wars and Hl2. :c

Jacob Danner:  Being besties with his friends.  Thinks a grenade is a modified baseball.
James 'Little Bird' Henry- DEAD.  Killed for defending his information.
Commander America
Obsidian Donator

Location : In the Rebel Alliance's bombing fleet, destroying Core Stealer's Turret factories.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corestealer on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Bump for edit in Nerds section

CHARACTERS:

Citizens:

Emancipated Biotics

Combine Civil Authority
Corestealer
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Barring anything coming up, these are gonna be our commandos. Now we just need to fill out slots for Combine and rebels.

Civil Protection:
CCA-C18-CmD.08292-Alive-Searching for APEX, hunting down the last surviving City 18 resistance members, and wiping out everyone who gets in his wayMuch has changed since days of old, but nothing changed what his mind holds.
Resistance:
Nick Bradford-Unknown-[STATUS UNKNOWN]

Former Supreme Military Commander of The Crew
Founder of The Event Horizon, that we may rise from the ashes.
General Bravo
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:17 pm

I don't have a rebel character so combine it is.

Citizen; Hank Lamar-Trying to make the world a brighter place, without even knowing it.
CCA; CCA-C18-HELIX-03.79645-Doing the best damn job he can, studying human psychology.

You can dig your own grave as deep as you want. There is always another person to bury you.
Atlas
Platinum Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:17 pm

*UPDATED*

Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.

Slashraider
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:19 pm

I know we all want to be the coolest shit, but we need leaders for the CCA and the Rebels. For the CCA someone with OfC+ should be playing on the Combine side. And for the Rebels, anyone that has lambda officer status should be playing on the Lambda side.

Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.

Slashraider
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corestealer on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Slashraider wrote:I know we all want to be the coolest shit, but we need leaders for the CCA and the Rebels. For the CCA someone with OfC+ should be playing on the Combine side. And for the Rebels, anyone that has lambda officer status should be playing on the Lambda side.
Well, Possum can join in. If we can convince Noobstrike to sign up on his SEC or his lambda officer. we are good

CHARACTERS:

Citizens:

Emancipated Biotics

Combine Civil Authority
Corestealer
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corestealer on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Bump. Added Possible time from what Bravo told me

CHARACTERS:

Citizens:

Emancipated Biotics

Combine Civil Authority
Corestealer
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Corestealer wrote:
Well, Possum can join in. If we can convince Noobstrike to sign up on his SEC or his lambda officer. we are good
Except Noobstrike's still not around at all because his computer's still shitting its fuck.

Also, if you have both OTA and CCA whitelist, then you can play one or the other or both as this is going on. Just don't loljump onto an OTA character unless Overwatch are explicitly deployed.

Civil Protection:
CCA-C18-CmD.08292-Alive-Searching for APEX, hunting down the last surviving City 18 resistance members, and wiping out everyone who gets in his wayMuch has changed since days of old, but nothing changed what his mind holds.
Resistance:

General Bravo
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Btw republic commando's have:
L337 aiming skills
Advanced training from l33t people.
-Knuckle plated vibro-blade.
The metal itself is nothing special but inside of the knife is a sonic emitter which lets the knife actually go ahead and vibrate, allowing it to have the cutting power it does, [apparently if it vibrates at a high frequency it can cut through metal]
an added bonus is that if the target of the wrist mounted knife turns out to be organic then the vibrations from the knife can rupture arteries and organs, without the actual blade needing to touch them.
The blade is about the length of two fists on top of eachother.

-Mini Bacta Tank
Pretty much bio-gel except less gelatinous and minus the negative effects, also comes in patches and can be injected.
It's pretty much a liquid substance that looks for wounds and promotes rapid tissue regeneration and prevents scar tissue. It pretty much fixes every wound and most diseases except for dismemberment, or Darth Vader cutting off your fapping hand.

DC-15s Side arm blaster
-Basically a blaster, but it never runs out of ammo, and it's small. but after 8 shots you gotta wait for it to recharge before you fire again. Or you can let it recharge before you use up the 8 shots.

-the DC-17m Interchangable weapons system
It's literally a base stock [trigger and all that jazz included] with multiple Interchangeable weapons that can be attached just as easy as it is to reload a gun [although the ease of swapping out the attachments only applies to commandos as they trained with the gun from a young age, probably around 12]

I think that the default blaster setting would be just as powerful as the combine pulse rifle, but with a higher capacity and fire rate.
So basically a few shots can be stopped by regular body armor before it starts to destroy the skin due to the mass that's been taken away from the kevlar.

It can change into

-a Blaster
60 rounds, commando's normally carry 300 rounds or more on them
shoots ion pulses

-a Sniper
-instant kill sniper rifle
-limited range x-ray vision, AKA:WallHax
-Uses projectiles encased in blaster energy

-a Anti Armor Grenade Launcher
-More Powerful than a RPG
-Large Blast Radius
-Projectile size is a large so most of the time commando's only carry 4. Although people who like things going boom [Scorch/Core] have extra holsters to carry more things that go boom.

-A Over Powered Laser Taser.
-The only thing you need to know about this is your not going to recover any time soon at all when your struck with one.
End of story.
No Ifs.
No Buts.

-A Breaching Grenade
-Basically the Anti-Armor attachment except it's only used to make doors godie from a distance.
-Probably doesn't have that much of a blast radius
-Likely lethal If your directly hit with one of these

Katarn Class commando armor.
-Much stronger and more resilient than standard clone armor
-Has deflector shields
-ten months after the Battle of Geonosis It was further enhanced, being able to take more blaster fire and could take laser cannon rounds and light grenades.
-a HUD which displays location and distance to a target, health and shield strength, also including a reticle to help aim, displays the status and location of squadmates up to a distance,
-Internal sensors within the helmet that change the look of the reticle to fit the weapon that the commando is holding
-Filtration system that allowed breathing in toxic environments
-Reinforced Duraplast which explains the resistance to anti-infantry weapons, It also has resistance to extreme weather and is fully sealed so a commando can survive in space for up to 20 minutes.
-A Backpack which held ammo and reconfigurable for missions, it could maybe have a bacta dispenser on it or a external comuniucations array, it also has a display which shows the last two digits of a commando's ID number.

A bit of history. [Star Wars :RP]
-They've been indoctrinated with absolute loyalty to the republic, but at the same time they have greater independent thought than normal clone troopers, during Order 66 Commado's either somewhat rebelled or instead fled and went into hiding, on mandalore.
-They are actually the second best of the republic, with first place belonging to null arc troopers, although null-arcs aren't as behaving as commandos, but commando's can easily ditch the republic bandwagon If they want to.
-Trained by hired professional mercenaries, mainly mandalorians [aka:total badasses]
They were all trained in multiple areas, including but not limited to: Demoliton, assassination, teamwork. Each commando can do the same job the other can, although commando's that specialize In a certain area will obviously be more proficient than a commando that is not.
-During the battle of Geonosis roughly 50% of the deployed commando's were killed due to the fact that the Jedi were not prepared to lead an army, and could not tell the difference between a commando and a regular clone, even though regular clones had a freakin fin on their heads and had armor that had a noticeably different look than a commando's. But there was no actual butthurt from them after the battle, the surviving commando's got put into slightly larger groups, like Omega squad which was around 8 commando's I think. [omega squad was a squad that appeared in the republic commando books]
-After order 66 a new commando was able to totally be a badass and shoulder tackled a jedi and head-shotted him, during the course of the game delta squad splits into 4, going through and fighting through a droid factory, alone.
-Regular clone troopers had mixed opinions about commandos from jealousy to hate and admiration. Hate being due to the fact that commando's took up mandalorian culture and the Mando's were actually fought against sometimes during the clone wars, most times pwning the republic side. resulting In much butthurt from the clones who got pwnt and survived.
/end random history section.

I'll be adding pix later, assuming gmod will stop fucking up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:09 am

Adding on to that, after the republic was converted into galactic empire (most of) the commandos had converted from republic commandos to imperial commandos. After the conversion they continued to serve by carrying out order for the empire.

While being clones, they all have very different personalities. But they are practically brothers to each other.

Atlas
Platinum Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:17 am

Atlas wrote:Adding on to that, after the republic was converted into galactic empire (most of) the commandos had converted from republic commandos to imperial commandos. After the conversion they continued to serve by carrying out order for the empire.

While being clones, they all have very different personalities. But they are practically brothers to each other.
Biologically they are brothers but It's not unheard of for clones to attack clones.
For example somewhere some time an ARC trooper captain or something went rogue for some reason and brought some mandalorians to have some secksy tiem with the republic, the mando's one because their blasters are stronger and explode moar.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cergis on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:11 am

I will be Helix 03

Combine Civil Authority]
CCA.HELIX.03.90005

Vortigaunts
Vash'Nagul

CWU
John Kinnadey

Gif to large
Cergis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahunik on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm still dont get why we're combining Star wars into Half life.

Erica Wittmann - Died after 11 months of OOC development

Sven Smirnoff - Died in large scale shootout with police

Super Admin since Day One
Mahunik
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:47 pm

1: Combining sci-if things is fun an cool
2: Do you have a better idea?

Atlas
Platinum Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corestealer on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:49 pm

*UPDATED*

CHARACTERS:

Citizens:

Emancipated Biotics

Combine Civil Authority
Corestealer
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:50 pm

We still desperately need more CCA/OTA and some rebels. Sign up now.

Civil Protection:
Resistance:

General Bravo
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:34 pm

I have no idea what the event is suppose to do, but I was asked to apply my rebel, so I guess Jim will be there

Duke Dastardly - ALIVE - Looking for an apartment in the CAH.
CCA:
CORE-DvL.38074 - ALIVE - Doing reports and keeping order.
Resistance:
Jim Tenma - ALIVE - Tying to find out what happened to Stacy.

"Anonymity brings that element of conflict to the surface. It corrupts. Turns good people horrible and horrible people into something unspeakable." - Arby, "Arby n' the Chief' By Jon Graham
Chris10023
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top