Latest topics
» reminiscing of old times
Actually take this seriously for a second. EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 2:56 pm by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Actually take this seriously for a second. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 pm by DIABLO258

» I won't leave you
Actually take this seriously for a second. EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:33 am by Trippy

» I wonder if
Actually take this seriously for a second. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Actually take this seriously for a second. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Actually take this seriously for a second. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

» Not being able to reply - Fixed
Actually take this seriously for a second. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:51 am by DIABLO258

» assdasdgfadgf
Actually take this seriously for a second. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:07 am by Gremnkai

» Gotta shitpost to get to 1004 posts
Actually take this seriously for a second. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:06 am by Gremnkai

» I'm in love wit a coco (Trippy <3)
Actually take this seriously for a second. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am by Gremnkai

Actually take this seriously for a second.

Go down

Actually take this seriously for a second. Empty Actually take this seriously for a second.

Post  Atlas on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:07 pm

ERP. Chill out and let me finish my statement. It's allowed. It is a form of RP. It fits in with the universe. Can we just let people do it without freaking out? Just today there was one /me that was A KISS, and everyone flipped shit. Whether you do it or not is up to you. But we should let others do it if they want. I mean ERP can be developmental to a character. So next time you see ERP please just be quiet about it.

Citizen; Hank Lamar-Trying to make the world a brighter place, without even knowing it.
CCA; CCA-C18-HELIX-03.79645-Doing the best damn job he can, studying human psychology.

Actually take this seriously for a second. 9cc24fa9884e40802a4f8e18e79811fa
You can dig your own grave as deep as you want. There is always another person to bury you.
Actually take this seriously for a second. Combine___Half_Life_2_by_QuaiR
Atlas
Atlas
Platinum Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Actually take this seriously for a second. Empty Re: Actually take this seriously for a second.

Post  Slashraider on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:17 pm

It was because I did the /me kisses her.

It's just because I was the one doing it and everyone was jokingly flipping their shit.

Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.

Actually take this seriously for a second. Tumblr_mj3s6ywTlo1s7v5qto1_400
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Actually take this seriously for a second. Empty Re: Actually take this seriously for a second.

Post  JoeOutlaw95 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:20 pm

I agree, it is a form of RP but if it turns into RapeRp, then both parties must agree to do it. I don't care if it is a form, but RapeRp is just... Gross and sick.
But if you ERP turns out to be that, then... I have a loss of words for you but by all means go ahead, just don't tell everyone about it.

Last edited by JoeOutlaw95 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Respected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Lol where did rape rp come from? This is just ERP.

Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.

Actually take this seriously for a second. Tumblr_mj3s6ywTlo1s7v5qto1_400
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeOutlaw95 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:23 pm

I know, its just a reminder, because I have actually seen it quite a few times, especially with a Unit + Citizen combo... its just disgusting in everyway possible, and it adds on to the possible Rp's out there... it begins with ERP'ing, then it ends up being freakin' rape shit.

Respected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  //DarkPossum\\ on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Wait you saw a civvi rape a CCA? Or a CCA rape a citizen?

Actually take this seriously for a second. PR7wJ9B
//DarkPossum\\
//DarkPossum\\
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:49 pm

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:Wait you saw a civvi rape a CCA? Or a CCA rape a citizen?

I've actually seen both scenario's happen, I agree with Joe, its weird and retarded but I do think like regular ERP is fine, I don't really consider just kissing really ERP because if somebody kissed their sister in game, would that be considered ERP!?

Surprised
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum