The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
List of Drinks for Bartenders EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
List of Drinks for Bartenders EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
List of Drinks for Bartenders EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
List of Drinks for Bartenders EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
List of Drinks for Bartenders EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
List of Drinks for Bartenders EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
List of Drinks for Bartenders EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
List of Drinks for Bartenders EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
List of Drinks for Bartenders EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
List of Drinks for Bartenders EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

List of Drinks for Bartenders

+3
Slashraider
Masey
Unknown
7 posters

Go down

List of Drinks for Bartenders Empty List of Drinks for Bartenders

Post  Unknown Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:06 pm

So... Whiskey and beer are fucking shit. Seriously, those have to be the worst drinks in the world. So I was thinking that bar tenders should be able to ICly make more drinks and have a menu here on the forrums. Bartenders would have to /me making the drinks, you don't just pull an Irish Car Bomb out of the fridge, you gotta make it. So I found a list of drinks with pretty detailed instuctions of how to make them. This would give a lot more RP for bartenders and civvis ordering/making drinks in the bar and allow for more diversity.

Menu

1. Apple Martini
2. AMF (Adios Mother Fucker)
3. B-52
4. Black/White Russian
5. Bloody Mary
6. Buttery Nipple
7. Cosmopolitan
8. Gimlet
9. Greyhound
10. Daiquiri
11. Jager Bomb
12. Kamikaze
13. Irish Car Bomb
14. Irish Coffee
15. Lemon Drop
16. Long Island Ice Tea
17. Manhattan
18. Margarita
19. Martini
20. Mojito
21. Old Fashion
22. Rusty Nail
23. Salty Dog
24. Screwdriver
25. Sex on the Beach
26. Sidecar
27. Spanish Coffee
28. Surfer on Acid
29. Tequila Sunrise
30. Redheaded Slut
(All drinks would be the same price, around 15 tokens or so.)

How to Make Them

Apple Martini
I hate to even put this on the list, but it is a cocktail that I get an order for at least once a weekend. What I hate to admit more is that I recently re-tasted Dekuyper Apple Pucker for the first time in many years and I actually liked it as it tasted just like Sour Patch candy, which I love.

3 oz Apple Pucker, 2 oz Vodka, (can add 1 oz fresh lime sour if you happen to have something like that in your bar) shake and serve up with a bright red maraschino cherry

AMF (Adios Mother Fucker)
My close friend Erica has determined that this drink order is always proceeded by the contraction Ka’ Getta.
This is basically a Long Island Ice Tea without the coke and some blue curacao instead. I have to admit, I make Long Islands with vodka and triple sec, and I’ve found them to be undeniably more palatable.
2 oz. vodka (or more depending at the type of bar you work at), 1 oz triple sec, 1 oz blue curacao, 2 oz. Lime sour (or margarita mix or sweet and sour). Serve in a pint glass.

B-52
You should always ask if the guest wants it as a coffee drink, on the rocks or as a shot.
Equal parts Baileys, Kahlua, and Grand Marnier

Black/White Russian
The Black Russian is equal parts vodka and Kahlua (or a coffee-flavored liqueur). A White Russian is the same, except you add a little cream.

Bloody Mary
It took me years to perfect my Bloody Mary recipe and I’m not about to divulge it here on this blog. But I recommend spending some time in the kitchen with the following ingredients and seeing what you come up with – tomato juice (consider fresh squeezing – you’ve be amazed), celery salt, lemon juice, Worchester Sauce, brine, olive juice, bullion, dill, black pepper, a spicy sauce, and anything else of interest in your spice cabinet.

Buttery Nipple
A shot that is half Bailey’s and half butterscotch schnapps.

Cosmopolitan
What has become the great American female cocktail of this century is a cocktail that I really believe every bartender should have a little bit of their own flair on. This drink really depends on if your bar carries fresh lime or Rose’s lime and although I don’t personally carry Rose’s lime I’ve had a mighty tasty Cosmo made with Rose’s Lime so I don’t want to knock it.
Ingredient list: cranberry juice, vodka, orange liqueur, and Rose’s lime (or fresh lime and simple)

Gimlet
The guest should always be asked if they want a vodka or gin gimlet and if they want it up or on the rocks. This drink is just booze and limejuice, either fresh or Rose’s. I typically ask the guest how sweet they want it, as many people like the syrupy taste of Rose’s (which can be mimicked with a lot of simple syrup and fresh-squeezed lime juice) but others just want a couple squeezes of fresh lime.

Daiquiri
A daiquiri is really just a gimlet made with rum.

Greyhound
Vodka and grapefruit

Jager Bomb
One shot of Jägermeister dropped into half a pint glass of Red Bull.

Kamikaze
You should ask the guest if they want this drink as a shot, up, or on the rocks. Typically, they want it as a shot – but it never hurts to ask.
Equal parts lime juice, simple, vodka, and triple sec

Irish Car Bomb
A shot which is composed of half Jameson and half Baileys dropped into half of a pint glass of Guinness Irish Stout.

Irish Coffee
Unfortunately, many guests don’t know what an Irish Coffee is and I often times have a guest order Irish Coffee thinking that they are going to get Bailey’s and coffee. I would recommend always clarifying with the guest if they meant Jameson or Bailey’s in their coffee.
An Irish Coffee should be a shot of Irish Whiskey and coffee (some people add a hint of sugar).  I also like to add a hint of Angostura bitters.  I once worked at a restaurant that poured a little splash of green crème de menthe over the top of the whipped cream, but I’ve heard conflicted viewpoints concerning this garnish.

Lemon Drop
You should ask the guest if they want it as a shot or a cocktail (or it might just be apparently obvious as to what time of the night it is or the atmosphere where you work.)
Equal parts Vodka (can use a flavor or citrus to change the flavor), fresh squeezed lemon, and simple syrup. The rim is typically sugared on this cocktail.

Long Island Ice Tea
As I earlier said, I like to make my Long Islands using only vodka and triple sec, I’ve found them to be undeniably more palatable.
2 oz. vodka (or more depending at the type of bar you work at), 1 oz triple sec, 2 oz. Lime sour (or margarita mix or sweet and sour) and a splash of Coke for color. Serve in a pint glass with a lemon wedge.

Manhattan
I don’t personally like a lot of sweet vermouth in my Manhattan, so I make them one part sweet vermouth and five parts bourbon with a couple of splashes of Angostura bitters.  Make sure to ask up or on the rocks and it is traditionally served with a maraschino cherry. I although I get more and more people who say they don’t want the cherry.

Margarita
I would recommend either making a good lime sour or buying a good fresh pack margarita mix. Then it is just two parts tequila, one part orange liqueur, and three parts lime sour or mix. Serve on the rocks or blended with the guest’s preference of salt.

Martini
Although traditionally gin – one should now ask if the guest prefers vodka or gin. Probably 70% of the time the guest wants vodka with olives, but the garnish should also be discussed. Extra Dry means no vermouth. Dry means almost no vermouth. Wet means vermouth.  Served up or on the rocks – this drink is all gin or vodka with perhaps a tiny splash of vermouth.

Mojito
The mojito has taken the U.S. by storm in the last ten years. Start with some fresh mint leaves, muddle them. Add 2 ounces of rum, two teaspoons sugar, and 1 ounce of lime. Shake, serve over ice with soda water.

Old Fashion
This is the cocktail that turned me into a whiskey drinker, which is still my spirit of choice, so there is a very special place in my heart for this cocktail. Muddle a piece of orange and a maraschino cherry with Angostura bitters and a sugar cube. Add two ounces of whiskey and ice. Top with your choice of soda or water.

Rusty Nail

Equal parts Drambuie and Scotch. (If you are wondering what Drambuie is, it is a liqueur made from Scotch whiskey and heather honey which contains a secret blend of herbs and botanicals – a couple of good guesses are saffron, anise, and nutmeg.)

Salty Dog
This is just a greyhound (vodka and grapefruit) with a salted rim.

Screwdriver
Vodka and orange juice. (Screw in the title of a drink typically denotes that there will be oj in it.)

Sex on the Beach
I think many believe that this drink went out in the mid 80s, but I still get quite a few orders for it.  It is vodka, peach schnapps, and oj.

Sidecar
The Sidecar can be thought of as a margarita made with brandy instead of tequila. It is typically served up with a sugar rim.

Spanish Coffee
Every bartender has their own little flair on the Spanish coffee – but the gist of it is a sugar rim that is caramelized by lighting Bicardi 151 and allowing the flame to flicker on the rim of the glass. While the fire is still lit, add cinnamon and nutmeg which will spark and add a bit of show to the presentation. Tia Maria (or another coffee liqueur) and brandy finish the drink off. Should ask if the guest wants whipped cream.

Surfer on Acid
I never can remember what this is and I although I don’t get a lot of orders for it, I do think it is something that every bartender should know. It is one of the most cliché shots and it is probably just a sign of my snobbery that I refuse to remember its simple ingredients. Equal parts Jägermeister, Malibu (coconut) rum, and pineapple juice.

Tequila Sunrise
Tequila, orange juice, served on the rocks with a small drizzle of grenadine to make it look like a sunrise.

Redheaded Slut
Another shot (although I have a fair amount of people order this like a cocktail) that I often times have to look up – but once again I think you should probably know what is in it. Equal parts Jägermeister, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice.

+Support or -Support if you think we need more than just fucking beer and whiskey.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

List of Drinks for Bartenders Empty Re: List of Drinks for Bartenders

Post  [Redacted] Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:17 pm

I think we need to establish whether or not the bar stays, this is not a normal civilized city it's COMBINE controlled UU controlled.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masey Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:31 pm

HollerHavoc wrote:I think we need to establish whether or not the bar stays, this is not a normal civilized city it's COMBINE controlled UU controlled.

YES! FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT

It's so, so DarkRP that we have a bar that plays music, god damn, this is the most un-canon thing I've ever seen implemented into a server, as I have said in another post.
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:36 pm

We had a bar before all this and nobody complained... If the music is the only problem then it can either be removed and then we have a shit load of OOC in the plaza or you guys can just deal with it.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:39 pm

The bar was removed ICly be the Sector because it was illegal.

The bar we have now is TOTALLY uncanon... You can get beer... Gamble... And have fun with fucking music. This is not HL2 lore...
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:54 pm

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:We had a bar before all this and nobody complained... If the music is the only problem then it can either be removed and then we have a shit load of OOC in the plaza or you guys can just deal with it.

The bar we had before was unknown about, it was opened and then lied about as part of a story, this one was just added in and then supposed to have been IC? Makes no sense at all. I'd rather not deal with DarkRP problems in a serious rp server.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Beer is not uncannon. If you actually look around then you will notice empty beer bottles on the streets of C17. And you see people drinking beer too.

Nowhere does it say alcohol I really illegal.

And having a place like a bar will make civvies more civil because they will have a place to wind down instead of just building up anger and then lolwebuling.

And the music is mainly to stop people from going to the plaza and being OOC, now you can come to the bar and play music IC, witch is way better in so many ways. You people seem to not understand the point and just think this is DarkRP now, when its really not. Everything that happens in the bar is IC and serious. Same rules apply like the rest of the server, don't be OOC.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:29 pm

If people cannot run... Then people cannot drink. The beer bottles could be trash from when the city was taken over, or used for something else... In Half Life 2 the citizens only drank Breen's Water. Why would Combine allow Citizens to drink and get drunk... That is completely un-civil.

Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Nobody really wants the bar in hl2rp, if we want to haz shit like this then we should get cider two.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Meleepayne wrote:Nobody really wants the bar in hl2rp, if we want to haz shit like this then we should get cider two.

The bar is packed like every day, so no... People do want it, but the people who do aren't saying they do.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:21 am

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:
Meleepayne wrote:Nobody really wants the bar in hl2rp, if we want to haz shit like this then we should get cider two.

The bar is packed like every day, so no... People do want it, but the people who do aren't saying they do.

I kind of like the bar, maybe if it was some sort of beer without the alcohol part, and it the music was slower and more instrumental it could work.
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masey Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:40 am

Chris10023 wrote:
//DarkPossum\\ wrote:

I kind of like the bar, maybe if it was some sort of beer without the alcohol part, and it the music was slower and more instrumental it could work.

no

no bar

canon

serious rp

hnnnnnggg
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Wowdah Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:03 am

Masey wrote:
Chris10023 wrote:
//DarkPossum\\ wrote:

no

no bar

canon

serious rp

hnnnnnggg
I seriously can't even believe to think that this could be implemented into the server ICly.
It was fun for like a day, and it was fun for OOC.
But having it ICly is such a terrible idea I cringe.
The last few days have been tragically fucking OOC.
It's just
so bad
god
fucking stop
Wowdah
Wowdah
Silver Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down