The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Character Statuses! EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Character Statuses! EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Character Statuses! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Character Statuses! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Character Statuses! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Character Statuses! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Character Statuses! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Character Statuses! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Character Statuses! EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Character Statuses! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Character Statuses!

3 posters

Go down

Character Statuses! Empty Character Statuses!

Post  Ineptbird7 Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:28 am

Im gonna lay it out straight, i was not even sure where to put  this. so i'm going with trial and error, maybe i'll get nudged towards the right forum to make this, and i'll just transfer this to there... I digress, post your character status here! And a  reminder:please do not meta game.

i wanted to  update you on my characters.. on the crew...
(1)Svas, has taken a turn to the "crazy" side as The C.P Killed Jannet Runner, and Civician Mercury (my characters) and his only love Anna Rowin, he has created a virus, that can shut down even the most powerful and best trained of CCA, just a small dose and they will drop dead in a matter of seconds

(2) as Samuel Winchester goes.. He's turned crazy as well, making himself a pai of Cardboard Wings, and using metal pipes as ninja swords, he's already killed two CCA a ghost 02 and a helix 03. he has their weapns to prove it, he has sworn his allegiance to protecting the "Castle" or Rebel headquarters and the Maiden, which is Pandora, also known as the rebel leader

(3) My Partly Transferred character (i didnt want to do the transfer application so i Just started fresh), would be Marcus Felix, he is Ex. H.E.V Squad, and has lost his powersuit, coming to city eight to find it he figures out that City eight is a bit more strict when it comes to things, his machete has hacked through two 04's and one 01. With his welder's mask, and his trusted Machete he had forged on the way to city 8, due to the disrespect the rebels and CCA show, not only to eachother but him too... he's looking to forge himself new armor, and take over the city

(4) I have an underaged Kid based off me, He has befriended an 04 and achieved loyalist Level one with his help. he has taken down an 03 before completely off luck, and taken his kelvar, sadly he was ambushed by Type Bs named Howler and RIpper. his armor was shredded and he is currently calling for help, bleeding out in the CAH storage room
as for the rest of my characters... Andreas Richard, and Marissa Walker. have not been properly developed...

This is ineptbird7, and i'm out... waiting for "The Crew" to be on the server! Peace!
(First post is long post...)
Ineptbird7
Ineptbird7
Operator

Back to top Go down

Character Statuses! Empty Re: Character Statuses!

Post  Slashraider Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:46 am

I suggest moving this to "General Discussion" But I digest.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:37 am

The IC forum is for posts that are completely IC

[Moved to General Discussion]
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down