Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am by Gremnkai

» For anyone who still happens to visit here from time to time
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm by DIABLO258

/shrug I just cant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

/shrug I just cant

Post  Slashraider on Wed May 29, 2013 9:57 pm

/rant

I just can't figure out a way to RP anymore.... My ideas are depleted (Maybe because I am mentally tired, I still have big finals, or just all my ideas are done and I don't know what to do anymore) Everyone that I RP are either gone, or too big of a character to really interact with..... I don't have any ideas for my characters or what to do with them... They only thing I have a plan for is their death which makes me sad because I put a lot of effort into making them. So until I find an idea for a char, or something like that, I will not be on the server. So I guess this is a temporary good bye....

If you have any ideas I will be open to ideas..

Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.

Slashraider
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

dood

Post  Jaquecz on Wed May 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Just way until severance or Fallout Rp Server pops out, it'll be new, refreshing and have new "types" of rp.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: /shrug I just cant

Post  //DarkPossum\\ on Thu May 30, 2013 12:24 am

Meleepayne wrote:Just way until severance or Fallout Rp Server pops out, it'll be new, refreshing and have new "types" of rp.

The thing is, when Fallout and Severance comes out NOBODY will go on the HL2RP server EVER. It will get to the point where there will be no point in having it. Everybody already left for Metro RP and then there will be three servers other than the HL2RP server and nobody will come on.

//DarkPossum\\
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz on Thu May 30, 2013 9:28 am

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:
Meleepayne wrote:Just way until severance or Fallout Rp Server pops out, it'll be new, refreshing and have new "types" of rp.

The thing is, when Fallout and Severance comes out NOBODY will go on the HL2RP server EVER. It will get to the point where there will be no point in having it. Everybody already left for Metro RP and then there will be three servers other than the HL2RP server and nobody will come on.

Good, HL2RP wuz gettin borin N E WHEY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  //DarkPossum\\ on Thu May 30, 2013 10:56 am

You cant just abandon a server that you have characters that are devoted to. But really... None of your chars really do anything, you should try getting into some RP and then HL2RP gets fun.

//DarkPossum\\
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo on Thu May 30, 2013 11:51 am

Meleepayne wrote:
//DarkPossum\\ wrote:

I really don't know why you're here then, Melee. You seem to just hate HL2RP in general. Whether it's because of boredom or the fact that you think you are going nowhere(because you aren't doing anything), I don't know. But you don't want to do HL2RP on what has been and is a primarily HL2RP community, so I'm not sure why you're off playing Planetside 2 or something instead of sitting here saying how shitty HL2RP seems to you.

Civil Protection:
CCA-C18-CmD.08292-Alive-Searching for APEX, hunting down the last surviving City 18 resistance members, and wiping out everyone who gets in his wayMuch has changed since days of old, but nothing changed what his mind holds.
Resistance:
Nick Bradford-Unknown-[STATUS UNKNOWN]

Former Supreme Military Commander of The Crew
Founder of The Event Horizon, that we may rise from the ashes.
General Bravo
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  //DarkPossum\\ on Thu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Bravo has spoken words of wisdom, I really don't see why you need to hate HL2RP at every chance you get when this was originally a HL2RP community to begin with.

//DarkPossum\\
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz on Thu May 30, 2013 1:31 pm

General Bravo wrote:
Meleepayne wrote:
//DarkPossum\\ wrote:

I really don't know why you're here then, Melee. You seem to just hate HL2RP in general. Whether it's because of boredom or the fact that you think you are going nowhere(because you aren't doing anything), I don't know. But you don't want to do HL2RP on what has been and is a primarily HL2RP community, so I'm not sure why you're off playing Planetside 2 or something instead of sitting here saying how shitty HL2RP seems to you.

To be honest, i dont really know myself, i just feel like it.
But yes, i am rather bored with it, i was into it for around, 2-3 maybe 5 or something months, then i pretty much just got bored of it.

To answer your question of why im still here, im simply waiting for severance/fallout.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider on Thu May 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Oh, no I LOVE HL2rp, I just don't know what to do with my characters, I am sure after all my tests (And currently trying to get a girl Wink) I will create a better RP experience with everyone than I have ever done before.

Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.

Slashraider
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum