Latest topics
» You know what?
Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 pm by DIABLO258

» I won't leave you
Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:33 am by Trippy

» I wonder if
Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

» Not being able to reply - Fixed
Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:51 am by DIABLO258

» assdasdgfadgf
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:07 am by Gremnkai

» Gotta shitpost to get to 1004 posts
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:06 am by Gremnkai

» I'm in love wit a coco (Trippy <3)
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am by Gremnkai

» For anyone who still happens to visit here from time to time
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm by DIABLO258


Please just read it and think about it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please just read it and think about it.

Post  Slashraider on Wed May 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Hey. A lot of you know me. I feel I can say I have "Important characters" Or "high up characters" Such as a high ranking CCA, a lambda member, and a Loyalist level 5. It took a VERY long time just to get one of those, not to mention getting the others. It took great amounts of RP and interactions with the people. When I first joined the server, I had no idea how to play, who the characters where, or who were playing it. I felt scared OOCly and ICly because I didn't know the map or who the characters were. I missed getting up to the top and having plans for what I am going to do. Now I have no plans. It is boring for me to RP now because every time I get on, it is the same thing. For example on my Lucy Dellgott character (she is in lambda) this is practically what I do now. I get on Lucy, find Stinger, say Hi, and maybe have a conversation for a few mins. Then him or I say "I have to go" and then I will go in my house and AFK because I have nothing to do. Same for my Loyalist, Patrick Free. And sometimes on the GHOST. It is boring...


I have an idea though. I feel we should get a new map, and NEW CHARACTERS, the only ones we should bring back are the CCA characters because IMO they are the hardest to rank up and develop. But at least for me, I need to characters to RP with, and a new setting. This way it can feel the same as it did when I first joined, and the OOCly information didn't blind me when I was doing ICly decisions. We just need something new... And perhaps this could bring everyone back because they will be buys developing my character.


As for me, I feel as though my characters are developed all the way possible (Except my CCA) I cannot do anything else with Lucy, Patrick, Albert, and Zek. I just don't know how to use them and create RP with them because all my ideas are gone, or I just have no one to RP with.....

____________________
Admin Of TC
Janitor Of TC
Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.


avatar
Slashraider
Admin

Posts : 545
Join date : 2013-03-21
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please just read it and think about it.

Post  HollerHavoc on Thu May 30, 2013 12:21 am

Slashraider wrote:Hey. A lot of you know me. I feel I can say I have "Important characters" Or "high up characters" Such as a high ranking CCA, a lambda member, and a Loyalist level 5. It took a VERY long time just to get one of those, not to mention getting the others. It took great amounts of RP and interactions with the people. When I first joined the server, I had no idea how to play, who the characters where, or who were playing it. I felt scared OOCly and ICly because I didn't know the map or who the characters were. I missed getting up to the top and having plans for what I am going to do. Now I have no plans. It is boring for me to RP now because every time I get on, it is the same thing. For example on my Lucy Dellgott character (she is in lambda) this is practically what I do now. I get on Lucy, find Stinger, say Hi, and maybe have a conversation for a few mins. Then him or I say "I have to go" and then I will go in my house and AFK because I have nothing to do. Same for my Loyalist, Patrick Free. And sometimes on the GHOST. It is boring...


I have an idea though. I feel we should get a new map, and NEW CHARACTERS, the only ones we should bring back are the CCA characters because IMO they are the hardest to rank up and develop. But at least for me, I need to characters to RP with, and a new setting. This way it can feel the same as it did when I first joined, and the OOCly information didn't blind me when I was doing ICly decisions. We just need something new... And perhaps this could bring everyone back because they will be buys developing my character.


As for me, I feel as though my characters are developed all the way possible (Except my CCA) I cannot do anything else with Lucy, Patrick, Albert, and Zek. I just don't know how to use them and create RP with them because all my ideas are gone, or I just have no one to RP with.....

Easy solution, Make new characters, but this time, take a twist, develop a criminal, not devoted to rebel nor CCA faction, or anybody really, try to aim for uniquness so that the RP is always a ride for you and never ending. Build and develop is the key. And then you will come back to all your old characters and be like "Wow, I can't wait to get back to some rebel Rp!" Etc. Developing Bizarre out of the norm characters works. Just be careful not to get too carried away cause it can lead to asspull and such. But the point is, not to be rude to your idea, people think differently on this, some can go for months on the same character and never get bored. Everybody is going to have a different reaction to this. It is going to be too hard to get everybody to make new characters and such but tell you what... As a sneak peak to my next line of RP, I will just let you all know that I am starting up a criminal character again. (Doug) I 100% get what you mean though, its like having a high level character in fallout and then just not knowing really what to do anymore. I say you just either do what Dark said, take a different approach at your rp with existing characters or do what I said. Good luck mango.


Last edited by HollerHavoc on Thu May 30, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________
Colonel SA Of TC

IC Characters

CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

avatar
HollerHavoc
Super Admin

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 99
Location : The Underdepths Of Flamboria.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please just read it and think about it.

Post  //DarkPossum\\ on Thu May 30, 2013 12:21 am

We wouldn't have to have new characters or whatever you are saying, but a map switch could be a possibility. All my characters have tons of RP, you just have to do more than go and say hi to people, you have to do more with your characters. For example, you could start doing some sort of research on Patrick, he does work for the pharmacy and could start making some trippy drugs like LHS like Conlon did. You could start making new inventions to help the Ghost squad by asking for some NOVA training or something. And on Lucy you could go on top of the rations building and start randomly shooting shit like I have seen Jenny do a bunch. And on your Vort char you could try cleaning shit out of toilets really hard, that is always fun, lol.

But if you ever get bored then you should try making some RP for yourself, or you will always get bored if you just sit there and expect something to happen.

____________________


avatar
//DarkPossum\\
Admin

Posts : 485
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 18
Location : BC, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please just read it and think about it.

Post  Precinct Helghast on Thu May 30, 2013 6:32 am

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:We wouldn't have to have new characters or whatever you are saying, but a map switch could be a possibility. All my characters have tons of RP, you just have to do more than go and say hi to people, you have to do more with your characters. For example, you could start doing some sort of research on Patrick, he does work for the pharmacy and could start making some trippy drugs like LHS like Conlon did. You could start making new inventions to help the Ghost squad by asking for some NOVA training or something. And on Lucy you could go on top of the rations building and start randomly shooting shit like I have seen Jenny do a bunch. And on your Vort char you could try cleaning shit out of toilets really hard, that is always fun, lol.

But if you ever get bored then you should try making some RP for yourself, or you will always get bored if you just sit there and expect something to happen.

A GHOST-NOVA.. Madness. That should be my job -_-

____________________
Characters
CCA - CCA-C8-CORE-EPU.80465 - Getting pissed off with his limits and refugees deciding to show up behind him to get shot then escape, hunting a certain refugee.

TRANSHUMAN ARM - OTA-BLADE-DMR.23811 - Watching, everything.

CITIZEN - Rick Harvard - Back in his old home, C18, hiring for the CETA Cafe.

BIOTIC - Xel'Tul - Freed by The Cameron, working with him to fortify their base.
avatar
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2012-09-29
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please just read it and think about it.

Post  Jaquecz on Thu May 30, 2013 9:32 am

G/Briefcase Guy wrote:
//DarkPossum\\ wrote:We wouldn't have to have new characters or whatever you are saying, but a map switch could be a possibility. All my characters have tons of RP, you just have to do more than go and say hi to people, you have to do more with your characters. For example, you could start doing some sort of research on Patrick, he does work for the pharmacy and could start making some trippy drugs like LHS like Conlon did. You could start making new inventions to help the Ghost squad by asking for some NOVA training or something. And on Lucy you could go on top of the rations building and start randomly shooting shit like I have seen Jenny do a bunch. And on your Vort char you could try cleaning shit out of toilets really hard, that is always fun, lol.

But if you ever get bored then you should try making some RP for yourself, or you will always get bored if you just sit there and expect something to happen.

A GHOST-NOVA.. Madness. That should be my job -_-

RESPOND WITH SOMETHING HELPFUL U SCRUB

LIKE



WELL SLASHRAIDER if you wanna keep rping i recommend creating a CITIZEN CHARACTER THAT ISN'T A LOYALIST NOR REBELLIOUS, AKA: just trying to get the fuck on with LIFE, it may sound boring but once shit gets going again and rebel rp morphs to a bit more liek canon instead of a secret cult [loljk] you will find it to be phun, but thats only if the other shitizens aren't those terrible rpers that walk up to u and say "DO YOU HATE THE CAWMBINE" or "WANNA BE A REBEL WITH ME" And actually mean it, when i say it it's pure sarcasm.

____________________
avatar
Jaquecz

Posts : 493
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : CANADA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

^EITHER THAT^

Post  Jaquecz on Thu May 30, 2013 9:32 am

Or wait for Severance and Zambies.

____________________
avatar
Jaquecz

Posts : 493
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : CANADA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please just read it and think about it.

Post  Slashraider on Thu May 30, 2013 2:35 pm

I actually have two citizen character that have a pretty good story going for them. And frankly I haven't been on my webul character in a while (Been mostly on CCA and Patrick).

____________________
Admin Of TC
Janitor Of TC
Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.


avatar
Slashraider
Admin

Posts : 545
Join date : 2013-03-21
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please just read it and think about it.

Post  Jaquecz on Thu May 30, 2013 4:17 pm

I tried to rp with Silver's character Skye, but the cca told us to isolate cuz dey r faggetz

____________________
avatar
Jaquecz

Posts : 493
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : CANADA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please just read it and think about it.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum