The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

I think its time I have stepped down.

+13
Noobstrike
Mahunik
Moose_hater
Archimedes
Gremnkai
Masey
Cergis
Commander America
Jaquecz
[Redacted]
Chris10023
DIABLO258
JoeOutlaw95
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 Empty Re: I think its time I have stepped down.

Post  Unknown Thu May 09, 2013 12:20 pm

It is sad to see you leave as an admin. You where one of my favorite SA's. You where always there to help an you made lots if cool stuff. By if you truly want to go back to being a user, that's fine, man. I see your point. Being an admin/OP takes away a lot of the surprises and stuff in events. But I personally enjoy being able to protect and help administrate the server. An I hope to someday be an SA as you where, and follow in your footsteps. (Other than the leaving part). I hope you have a great time being a user again and enjoying RP once again.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

I think its time I have stepped down. - Page 2 Empty Re: I think its time I have stepped down.

Post  Silver Thu May 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Meleepayne wrote:
The "Drama and stuff" is all you have, and thats the problem. You've had plenty of time to develop characters, and you developed them alot. Anything rebelly you guys have done is pretty much a total of 10% or a little bit less. You do have the numbers for something damaging to the UU, and you do have the leadership, the problem is, nobody WANTS to take a leadership position. Nobody's asking the rebels to do a uprising hl2 style, all you need is 4 or 3 people to go around and kill off loyalists, try and assassinate high rankers and or low ranks to make the cca easier to fend off when they try to attack. IF you hit them hard enough, the punch they throw back will be a weak little nudge.

I agree with you guys. We should resist more. The drama we have atm is something we do when we don't. And it's been hard to resist lately because of low numbers and the lack of leadership. That's something we can fix.

I'll try to push the idea of a first officer IC once more. That could also help boost our numbers. We have a lot of members, but most of them are inactive.
Silver
Silver
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Corestealer Thu May 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Silver wrote:
Meleepayne wrote:
The "Drama and stuff" is all you have, and thats the problem. You've had plenty of time to develop characters, and you developed them alot. Anything rebelly you guys have done is pretty much a total of 10% or a little bit less. You do have the numbers for something damaging to the UU, and you do have the leadership, the problem is, nobody WANTS to take a leadership position. Nobody's asking the rebels to do a uprising hl2 style, all you need is 4 or 3 people to go around and kill off loyalists, try and assassinate high rankers and or low ranks to make the cca easier to fend off when they try to attack. IF you hit them hard enough, the punch they throw back will be a weak little nudge.

I agree with you guys. We should resist more. The drama we have atm is something we do when we don't. And it's been hard to resist lately because of low numbers and the lack of leadership. That's something we can fix.

I'll try to push the idea of a first officer IC once more. That could also help boost our numbers. We have a lot of members, but most of them are inactive.

You know the vort camp in HL2? I think wes should have vortigaunt representative for the meetings and such, (I Vote Hak'Navel's sexy cock)
Corestealer
Corestealer
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Fri May 10, 2013 9:05 am

Vort camps? moar liek VORTITRATION CAMPS.
Vorts have no rights.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeOutlaw95 Fri May 10, 2013 5:02 pm

So, let me ask you this...
How in all of The Crew's history... did we get onto to the topic from Me stepping down to vortitration camps and rebels not resisting correctly?
Please do tell.
JoeOutlaw95
JoeOutlaw95
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Fri May 10, 2013 5:13 pm

JoeOutlaw95 wrote:So, let me ask you this...
How in all of The Crew's history... did we get onto to the topic from Me stepping down to vortitration camps and rebels not resisting correctly?
Please do tell.
Because the world is fucked up.
Especially humans.
ESPECIALLY HUMANS.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Sat May 11, 2013 10:16 am

Yeah.. If you want to talk about the resistance, then make a new post. This thread was supposed to be about Joe. Try to stay on topic..
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2